Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Leona smiled kissing him passionately.

Aridonis smirked kissing Callisto picking her up, putting her up against the wall, fucking her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 2:56 am

Orion smiled kissing her deeply taking his hand down her leg.

Callisto moaned wrapping her legs around him. "Fuck yes...harder..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 6:36 am

KariganGladheon wrote:
"she forgets that I'm not afraid of death... It was meant for me when I was a child and I have been receiving plenty of rescues ever since. I'm not saying that I would've went with my mother to the underworld or hat I will go even now without a fight but if I have to surrender myself then rather be seen afraid and scared i will have my head held high. I have loved ones there and I have you here, neither of the worlds are ba to me. I'd just be disappointed cause I want to see as much as I can of this one first. And you can't have children in the afterworld..."

"We will see the world together when the war is finished." Apollonis promised her. "For now, I must leave you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:13 am

Alea pulled him close and hugged him tightly, "I almost see Apollaine's fear... we're being pulled apart."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:56 am

"Not pulled apart, temporarily seperated" Apollonis said kissing her "I'll return."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:01 pm

"oh you better... I don't think you would like to get a witches wraith handed down on you."

Alea grinned and ran her hand along his cheek, "no scars... Now go... Make me proud to have a handsome tough god as my own."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:12 pm

Apollonis nodded leaving her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:45 pm

Alea wrapped her cloak around her shoulders tightly and wondered about plan b, if he didn't return.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Orion smiled kissing her deeply taking his hand down her leg.

Callisto moaned wrapping her legs around him. "Fuck yes...harder..."

Leona smiled kissing him back taking her leg up his side.

Aridonis groaned smiling hammering up into her tight cunt relentlessly, slapping her rear.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:28 am

Orion smiled kissing her squeezing her thigh. "Damn you're beautiful..."

Callisto moaned loudly smiling wildly. "Fuck yeah, again!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:58 am

Apollonis returned joining his father and the other generals.
"Where is Alea?" Hades asked
"She won't be part of this" Apollonis said
"Really" Hades grinned arching an eyebrow. "Alright, if you say so."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:20 pm

"Thank you", Leona smiled kissing him.

Aridonis groaned and gave her a smirk, slapping her rear HARD as he plowed her slick pussy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:56 am

Orion smiled kissing her before rolling off her.

Callisto moaned loudly and smirked at him. "Fuck yes...oh fuck my little pussy..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:56 am

Leona smiled slid ontop of Orion kissing him.

"Can't help it, so fucking good", Aridonis smirked at Callisto slamming in and out of her wet cunt deeply.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:06 am

Orion smiled kissing her back taking his hands to her sides.

"Fuck yes it is..." Callisto moaned movign against him. "God you feel amazing..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:37 am

Leona smiled kissing him feeling his chest.

"You feel so fucking hot inside...", Aridonis groaned with a grin, squeezing her ass while he pummeled her spot, fucking her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:45 am

Orion smiled kissing her squeezing her rear.

"Gods...right there Aridonis!" Callisto moaned getting close.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:54 am

Leona smirked kissing him back moving against him.

Aridonis groaned getting closer and smiled at Callisto kissing her fiercly, railing her hot depths' harder.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:03 am

Orion smirked kissing her, hardening as she moved against him. "Insatiable."

Callisto moaned loudly kissing him back fiercely moving against him on the verge.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:01 pm

"Exactly", Leona smirked kissing him back, moving against him some more.

Aridonis groaned kissing her heatedly about to blow, pounding away powerfully at her tight hole.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:26 am

James smirked kissing her taking his hand down and pushing his long thick cock back up inside her warm tight sheath.

Callisto moaned loudly grabbing the sheets as she came hard around his pistoning cock, her tight tunnel flexing around him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:26 am

Leona moaned and arched her back smirking down at Orion, grinding down on him firmly. "Mmm"

Aridonis groaned feeling her tight walls clamp around him and buried himself inside her as he exploded within her. "Fuuuuck!", he groaned and suddenly resumed pounding away at her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:38 am

Orion smirked up at her taking in the sight of her perfect body, moving with her and taking his hands up her sides.

Callisto moaned raising her hips up, arching her back and moaning loudly as he used her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Leona moaned smirking and arched her back, pushing her chest out as she rode him hard and fast.

Aridonis groaned smirking down at Callisto as he abused her wonderfully tight, wet cunt with powerful thrusts, the bedpost smashing against the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Orion groaned taking his hands to her large orbs massaging and kneading them as he thrust up hard into her slick warm cunt hard and rough.

"Fuck yes!!!" Callisto moaned loudly bucking her hips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next