Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:57 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned loudly falling forward again, throwing her hair back as he fucked her.

Aridonis groaned smirking working her wet cunt with his fingers as he pounded away at her ass.

Orion smirked and stopped grabbing her hips and he pulled out and flipped her on her back before pushing back inside her and fucking her hard and raw.

Callisto moaned and smiled playing with her breasts as she let him use her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:43 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

Alea stopped playing around and she held him tight, "I'll be okay... I'll even go back to my homeland... I will be protected there."

"I'll find you when the war is over" apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Alea kissed his cheek, "I know... I'll remain yours..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:26 pm

"Always" Apollonis smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:31 pm

"You have shown me more kindness than anyone has shown me in my whole lifetime. And to think I was afraid of you at first," Alea said running her finger up and down his chest.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:10 pm

"Really, you were afraid of me?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:36 pm

"You were quite terrifying as an angry and annoyed boy, with all of Apollaine's games she played. She had chosen me to act as a distraction from your affections with her. I just wasn't sure how serious you were at wanting her... would you shove me aside? run a sword through me to get to her? Then you decided, rather than fight... you would surprise her by taking me as your own... making her jealous."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:31 pm

"You're better anyway." Apollonis smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 3:35 pm

"I think that was the look I got when you saw my breast," Alea smirked.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:08 am

Venom551 wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned loudly falling forward again, throwing her hair back as he fucked her.

Aridonis groaned smirking working her wet cunt with his fingers as he pounded away at her ass.

Orion smirked and stopped grabbing her hips and he pulled out and flipped her on her back before pushing back inside her and fucking her hard and raw.

Callisto moaned and smiled playing with her breasts as she let him use her.

Leona cried out in surprise and pleasure smiling widely, bucking her hips up to recieve his powerful thrusts.

"So fucking good...", Aridonis groaned with a grin as she let him abuse her warm, tight ass with his relentless thrusts.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:58 am

Orion smiled down at her and groaned as he fucked Leona like a wild beast, his balls slapping against her ass as he drove himself into her hard and deep.

"Oh fuck yes...incredible..." Callisto moaned, bucking her hips wildly.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:47 am

Leona moaned loudly and happily, smiling as she arched her back and rubbed her clit while Orion hammered away at her.

Aridonis groaned smiling raising one of her legs over his shoulder, fucking her abused back entryway like a man obsessed, rubbing her clit furiously.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:51 am

Orion smirked and groaned leaning down kissing her as he drove himself into her, pounding her slick hole hard and deep.

Callisto moaned loudly getting close again. "Holy shit...oh yes!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:01 am

Leona moaned kissing him back, flexing her hips with every thrust into her from Orion. "Oh YES!"

Aridonis groaned and smirked pulling out of Callisto's ass, pushing back into her soaking cunt with a powerful deep thrust before continuing to pound away at her, striking her spot.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:08 am

Orion groaned kissing her pushing his tongue into her mouth as he railed her hard and fast taking her legs up over his shoulders.

"OH FUCK!!!" Callisto moaned on the edge. "Yes, fuck me!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:18 am

Leona moaned kissing him back heatedly getting close to cumming again. "Yes, Oh God...!"

"Shit, Callisto"; Aridonis groaned deeply about to blow as he pushed her legs back a bit more, hammering her tight, warm cunt violently.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:16 am

Apollonis kissed her before slipping out of the bed and starting to get dressed.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:57 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned kissing him back heatedly getting close to cumming again. "Yes, Oh God...!"

"Shit, Callisto"; Aridonis groaned deeply about to blow as he pushed her legs back a bit more, hammering her tight, warm cunt violently.

Orion groaned kissing her fiercely as he slammed his cock into her hard and rough, about to erupt himself.

Callisto moaned loudly cumming hard around his thick cock. "Fuuuuckkk yessss!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:52 am

"Please don't tell me its this soon..." Alea groaned.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:34 pm

"No, its not time" Apollonis said "I need to stretch, stay here if you wish till you leave."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:40 pm

"I can help you stretch..." Alea grinned.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:13 pm

"Indeed you could" Apollonis smiled "but I need to get out of this pit. The air here is stale and reeks of the dead."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:36 pm

"Most certainly... the wind even whispers to me..." Alea said getting up, "Then might I be able to suggest a place to go? Somewhere we can spend the last few hours before we commence the fight."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:37 pm

"You may" Apollonis said "but you're leaving before the fighting starts."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:07 pm

"I was going to suggest, we return to where you first got to see me. We could even pretend that you're seeing my body again for the first time," Alea replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next