Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:23 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned moving with him urgently.

Aridonis smiled at her and reached around rubbing her clit as he moved in and out of her ass.

Orion groaned hammering away at her warm hole like a wild man.

Callisto moaned and smiled moving with him. "You can go faster..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:14 am

"Oh yes! Yes!", Leona moaned letting him use her, arching her back.

Aridonis smirked at her. "Very well" he said and took a hold of her hips, slamming into her backdoor faster.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:19 am

Orion groaned and smiled squeezing her rear as he plowed her slick wonderful cunt hard and rough.

Callisto moaned and smiled. "Oh fuck yes!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:25 am

Leona moaned smiling back at him, pushing her ass against him.

Aridonis groaned smirking and gave her ass a sharp slap, fucking her wonderfully tight ass hard and fast as he rubbed her clit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:48 am

Orion smiled back at her as he hammered away at her warm hole, hitting her spot again and again.

"Oh fuck yes...feels incredible!" Callisto moaned thrusting her hips back against him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:07 am

Leona moaned tightening around his dick as she got close again.

"Feels fantastic", Aridonis growled and took a gentle handful of her hair, slamming into her backdoor hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:14 am

Orion smirked and groaned building up to his release himself as he slammed his cock into her stretching her open.

"Fuck yes, fuck me deeper...fuck me harder..." Callisto moaned.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:21 am

"Oh yes, fuck me harder, so close...", Leona moaned spreading her legs a bit wide, raising her rear as she built up to the verge.

"I shall... anything to please... you...", Aridonis groaned and smirked, hammering into her warm, tight ass faster and deeper.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:37 am

Orion groaned and smiled. "Me too..." He said putting more and more force behind his thrusts hitting her spot again and again.

Callisto moaned deeply and smiled getting close again.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:50 am

Leona moaned loudly cumming hard around his thick cock slamming against his thrusts.

Aridonis groaned smiling fucking her ass relentlessly stretching her open, her rear slamming against his hips, getting close. He furiously rubbed her clit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 8:54 am

Orion groaned and grabbed her hips slamming himself deep inside Leona, firing his hot seed into her womb. "Fuck yes..."

Callisto moaned loudly on the verge of her climax slamming back against him. "Harder!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:06 am

"Yes, fucking fill me, Orion, fill me up"; Leona panted rubbing her clit furiously as she felt him fire.

Aridonis groaned and grinned at Callisto pushing her down into her pillow as he continued plowing her tight ass without holding back, his fingers working her clit expertly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:10 am

Orion smirked and pulled her up against him and kissed her fiercely as he fired more into her.

Callisto moaned loudly into the pillow as she came hard, her ass tightening around his large member.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:20 am

Leona moaned against his mouth smirking, kissing him back as she grinded her soft rear against him.

Aridonis groaned loudly and buried his thick member inside of her, filling her ass with his hot seed as he worked her clit. "Fuck"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:45 am

Orion smirked kissing her as he reached around rubbing her as he finished.

Callisto moaned feeling him fire as she moved back against him, cumming still.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:54 am

Leona moaned kissing him back smiling, gyrating her hips.

Aridonis groaned smiling, firing some more before pulling her up against him, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:58 am

Orion smiled kissing her taking his hands up to her breasts as he moved against her.

Callisto smiled kissing him back heatedly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:47 am

Apollonis stroked her hair putting an arm around her.

Nikkita rest on Nexus smiling contently.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Alea laid back sometime later with him, "You know... I think the most anyone really wants, is to be wanted. That's what love is, a part of love is to want that person around all the time. That's the kind of love we have for our parents, and siblings.

That's it... that's why you can't love me passionately and affectionately... cause we're siblings," she teased.

She gave him a playful grin and settled back, closing her eyes as she received a vision. The vision she expected to be pleasant but while it was, it was something that spooked her to the core and she sat up alarmed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Apollonis looked over at her troubled by what she had said.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:31 pm

"There's no way of knowing if the vision will happen," she said to herself aloud and then turned to him, "It's okay... it was a disturbing vision... nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:36 pm

"I promised him my sister" Apollonis said quietly then repeated it. "to save you I promised him my sister." He grabbed her by the arms tight enough to turn them white. "You have to leave, I don't care where you go but you can't stay here or be anywhere near here when the fighting starts."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Alea looked at him in the eyes and was shocked, "Oh... no wonder you've been torn... maybe that is why I received a different vision. It was not about the war Apollonis, it was something else... all I can say is that, if you do lose me... hopefully by then, you won't be left alone."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:59 pm

"When the war is over I will move heaven and earth to find you" Apollonis said "and Hades will have Apollonai for whatever he desires."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:01 pm

"I could offer him a replacement?" Alea said shaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next