Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:42 pm

"Not if you're going to be so unresponsive." Eve said without looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:47 pm

"I'll tell you more about myself, if you want" Shadow said "but I won't tell you my name, not my real one anyway."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:50 pm

Eve nodded to herself, pushing open her door. "Come in" She invited.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Shadow paused at the door looking down the hall before going in "Interesting room."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:57 pm

"Thank you." Eve said, looking to the floor, where an arcane circle with symbols had been singed into the carpet. "Excuse that." She said. "So, what do you want to disclose?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:11 pm

"Well, you wanted to know more about me so..." Shadow paused looking down at the ground. "I never stayed in a place long enough to make friends before a few years ago. I spent alot of time on my own or with adults so I'm not really that good at being around those my own age."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:13 pm

"What happened to your parents?" Eve asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:21 pm

"Dead" Shadow said "Years of traveling through dangerous jungles, harsh deserts and war ravaged countries and nothing happens to them but one year in the city...." He clenched his fist then let out a deep sigh calming himself "But I found the bastard and made him accountable for his crime."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:26 pm

"I can feel your anguish, still." Eve said. "A demon possessed me and forced me to devour my parents.."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 pm

"Really, thats..." Shadow stopped unsure what to say really.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:31 pm

"But I cannot blame myself." Eve said. "I have already let that go."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:47 pm

"That's good" Shadow said "So, anything else you wanna know about me?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:51 pm

Eve thought for a moment, sitting on her bed. "Can you take off your mask?" She asked. "I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Shadow turned off the cameras in her room before pulling off his mask. "When I was younger I was obsessed with dinosaurs, particularly the Tyranasourus so my parent's called me Rex."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Eve smiled. "That's a great name, even if it's not your real one. I'll call you that."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:08 pm

"Is Eve your real name?" he asked
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:11 pm

"Yes but White is not my real last name." Eve admitted. "It is Lucifer. There is evil blood in my family."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:15 pm

"I see" Rex said sitting on the bed next to her "must be hard denying what is in your blood."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:18 pm

"Sometimes I can hear him." Eve said. "He tells me to do horrible things."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:21 pm

"What kind of things?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 pm

"He's telling me to kill you right now." Eve said blankly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:33 pm

"You could try" Rex said
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:47 pm

"Don't tempt him." Eve warned. "Let us talk about something else. It pains me to speak of him."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:49 pm

"Alright, uhm, have any hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:51 pm

"I practice magick." Eve shrugged. "I like.. I don't know what I like. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 16 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next