Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Teen Titans - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:58 pm

"I like to tinker" Rex smiled "Everything I use I made."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:02 pm

"You have many talents." Eve said. "For someone so fixated on their parents' murder, you're quite proactive."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 pm

"I'm not fixated on thier murder" Rex said "I gained closure on that when I cought their murder. Now I only wish to prevent others from feeling the same pain I did."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:16 pm

"Oh, I didn't mean to offend.." Eve said. "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" Eve asked, reverting back to their question game.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:33 pm

"No" Rex said "have you? Had a boyfriend I mean?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:37 pm

"One or two, but nothing serious." Eve said taking off her cloak and hanging it on the back of her closet door.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:41 pm

"Are you hungry" Rex asked
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:43 pm

"Yes, as a matter of fact." Eve said, putting her hands on her hips. "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:45 pm

"I was just going to get something from the base kitchen" Rex said "Unless you'd prefer something else."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:48 pm

"We could always go to the city." Eve shrugged. "I have enough for lunch."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:55 pm

"Alright" Rex said "Let me change first though."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:57 pm

"I'll meet you in the garage." Eve said, turning to face her closet and pulling off her shirt, her back to Rex.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Rex turned leaving and heading to his room changing. Beneath his cloths he wore a modivied version of his costume.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:11 pm

Eve changed into a jacket and a skirt, heading to the garage after slipping on her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:16 pm

Rex headed down to the garage to meet her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 pm

As the duo leave the tower, another young man enters from the front. He approaches the lobby next. "'Scuse me," he says to Bee. "Are Cyborg or Nightwing around?"

Bee glances up from her magazine and blinks after seeing him. "Uh...that's a good question. Nightwing was around earlier...I'm sorry, and you are?"

"It's Dragonfly."

Bee then hovers up and zips off to find Nightwing and/or Cyborg.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:24 pm

"Ready?" Eve asked, looking toward his motorcycle.

Cyborg walked to the front door after being fetched by Bee. "Hello, Cyborg. Nice to meet you." He said, holding out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Dragonfly shakes Cyborg's hand. "Not expecting a bird course or anything but I'd like to try out if that's okay," he says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:29 pm

"I am" Rex said leading her to one of the vehicles in the garage.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:31 pm

"We just need to run a background check and you're in." Cyborg said. "At least to the Tower." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:35 pm

"Good to know," he says. "I've always wondered what it was like in here."

"So," Bee says, clearing her throat, "What can you do, exactly?"

"'Scuse me?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:35 pm

"We're not taking your motorcycle?" Eve asked.

((I'm signing out. night guy))
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:40 pm

"If you want to we can" Rex smiled

(yeah, probably going to get off and put in a movie myself)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:15 am

"What are your powers?" Bee clarifies.

"Oh. Wait, I don't have to demonstrate do I?" Dragonfly asks.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:49 am

"Not unless you'd like to." Cyborg said, taking a facial scan of Dragonfly and running a check on him. "You're clear to enter the tower he said.

"Of course I do." Eve said, gravitating toward the bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next