Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 am

"Don't scare her." Cassie nudged Bee. "I'll meet you guys at the pool." She said, going off to her room to change.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:36 am

intangible wrote:
"Htob ot ekoms!" Eve said, clutching the boy as the both turned to smoke and were blown out out the van as it exploded. Along with the rest of the smoke that came about from the explosion itself, Eve and the boy hovered out faintly until her mana drew lower and they reverted to human form and she fell to the ground. "You killed those men.." She said.

((Planning to use the boy for anything?))

(no, was just something to do)

"Look again" Shadow said as the two men stumbled out the front window of the van. He walked over pulling them both out and tossign them on the sidewalk. He cuffed them to a mailbox turning to her "Is the boy okay?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:38 am

Eve looked down at him and impersonally siphoned his thoughts rather than asking him. "Shaken, but okay. We should take him to a police station." She said. "My powers are depleted. We should take the motorcycle."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 am

"No need, the police are already on thier way" Shadow said "We should get you back so you can rest."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:52 am

"You want to leave the boy here?" Eve asked, pulling her hood up.

Cassie hovered to the pool, seeing Cyborg already warming up the grill, wearing his chef hat.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 am

While be couldn't swim, Bee had hovered to the pool area where she lay to get a tan.

Aviary then comes out in her normal attire minus the wings and mask.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:01 am

"If you want to stay with him that's fine" Shadow said "I don't have time to stand around and babysit. The police will be here soon so taking him to the station would be pointless. Now are you coming with me or staying here with the boy."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:03 am

Eve looked at the boy, obviously terrified, then back to Red Shadow. "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:12 am

"The kid will be fie" Shadow said as the cops came into view.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:13 am

"So get on." Eve said, boarding the back of his tricked out bike.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:22 am

Shadow took off with her back to the tower. "You did good out there, better than I expected."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:26 am

Eve looked at him, trying to make eye contact with him, although his mask obstructed his eyes. "Thank you." She said, staring blindly at him. "You too.. can you take off your mask?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:29 am

"Not right now" Shadow said speeding across the bay
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 am

Eve clutched onto him as they came up to the tower. She carefully stepped off, removing her cloak, and folding it over her arm.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:41 am

Shadow parked and headed into the tower.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:42 am

TWiLiGHT wrote:
While be couldn't swim, Bee had hovered to the pool area where she lay to get a tan.

Aviary then comes out in her normal attire minus the wings and mask.

"Do you want to borrow a bathing suit?" Cassie asked Aviary, tiptoeing into the pool.

Eve followed Red Shadow in. "Do you wear your mask to protect your identity?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:06 am

"Amongst other things" Shadow said pausing.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 am

"Very well.." Eve said, not wanting to delve. "Though I would like to see your face." She said. "I think I have proven my loyalty today."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:41 am

"You've proven you can handle yourself on patrol" Shadow said "but that doesn't mean you earned my trust."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:45 am

"I understand your haste." Eve said, walking toward the stairs.
Cassie popped her head inside. "Hey guys, we're all outside going in the pool! You should join."
Eve looked to her and said "Esolc." and waved her hand, slamming the door on Cassie's face.
Cassie scoffed and shook her head, walking back to the pool.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 am

"Hey, Cyborg, whip up an extra juicy steak for yours truly!" Bee yells as she attempts to relax.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:14 am

Shadow headed into his room closing the door and pulled out a communicator.
"Nice work this morning."
"Thank you" Shadow said "but tell me again why I'm here with all these kids."
"It'll be good for you to make friends. These people will be there for you down the road when you need thier help."
"Like they were for you."
"Yes and it'd go a long way to getting them to like you if you'd be a little more open"
"I'm not telling them my identity" Shadow said "and I'm not going to give them anything that will help them figure it out."
"Never said you had to. You're a smart kid, you'll come up with something."
"Fine" Shadow sighed taking off his helmet and setting it on his bed. "Thanks for helping me Arsenal."
"Hey, every young hero needs a mentor" Asenal said "and try to lighten up on Dick, he may be a bit of dick sometimes but look at who his mentor was."
"I'll try" Shadow said changing "I'll check in alter."
He left his room heading town to the pool in his trunks keeping his shades on covering his eyes.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 am

Cyborg smiled, patting a fat patty out of ground beef and laying it on the grill.

Eve came downstairs in a white sundress and sat on a chair with an umbrella covering the sun, bringing her journal to write in and a book about the Zodiac, as if she didn't know all about it. Her eyes drifted off to Red Shadow every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 am

"I can't imagine that's very comfortable to be wearing to a pool," Bee says to Aviary upon noticing her. "Want a little tailoring job?" She then extends one of the stingers in her wrists.

"Uh, no, that's all right," Aviary says, holding up her hands nervously.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:28 am

"Leave her alone." Cassie said, flipping her wet hair to one side, and putting her hands on her hips confidently. "She doesn't have to go in the pool. The important part is that the team spends time together." She said. "Except Nightwing.." She trailed off, regarding Nightwing, who insisted on watching the cameras.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 9 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next