Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Teen Titans - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:50 am

"Fine, start with how this place is still standing" Shadow said "I thought for sure those anti titans would've destroyed it."

"How goes the babysitting job Dick" Arrow asked "They haven't driven you crazy yet have they?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:55 am

Bee sits in the corner of the room and looks about at the coming conversations. "Oh, look at that, it's already tie to go do the, uh, the thing, yeah. Can't forget that." She then hovers off, leaving Aviary in the room, staring through the window.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:59 am

"They regrouped and attacked. We were doing okay, but they were stronger.." Eve said. "Wonder Girl took a lot of damage. She's really hurt. They'll regroup again, I'm afraid. Why would you leave when we needed you most?" She asked.

"Not quite." Dick smiled a bit. "But I could really use your help around here."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:02 am

Aviary remains quiet. She's got nothing to say and nothing to really be held responsible for at the moment. She merely listens and finally sighs. This new group was as far from a team as the word could come.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:03 am

"Can't, got other things to take care of. Just stopped by to make sure my protege there actually made it back here."

"I had my own buisness to attend to" Shadow said "Besides, I didn't think anyone wanted me here."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:06 am

"I want you here.." Eve stopped to think of his name. "I don't even know your name! But I want you here. And I'm sure the other Titans do. And maybe it's just me, but I don't just want you here because of your firepower."

"If you say so." Dick shrugged, then looked to Eve and Shadow. "Remember when we would chatter about that stuff?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:13 am

"Yeah" Arrow smiled "I'm hoping he can learn from my mistakes."

"I never gave my name" Shadow said "and I don't get that feeling from the others."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:54 am

"You told me you would tell it to me." Eve said disappointedly. "What are you afraid of?"

"We never made mistakes, Roy." Dick said. "We grew from everything we did."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 pm

"You never made mistakes" Roy corrected "I could never do anything right ."

"Did you know that in some cultures names carry power." Shadow said "You know the fable Rumplestiltskin, it was only when the spinstress spoke his true name that she became free of his curse. The same goes for us, if anyone were to discover our real identities it would mean they can find all those close to us and cause them harm."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 pm

"Do you think I would betray you like that?" Eve asked, her face stone.

Dick put his hand on Roy's shoulder. "Don't be hard on yourself." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:18 pm

"Not you but our enemies" Shadow said "Dr. Light threatened the league's families after getting into the tower and finding thier names, his mind was wiped but he is not the only villian to discover the identies of other hereos."

"Yeah I know" Roy said "So what's going on with you and Kory or are you back with Babs?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:21 pm

"Kory is... missing. Babs... I don't even know." Dick kind of forced himself to chuckle. "I give up on women."

"Fine, don't tell me." Eve said. "But until you do, or at least tell me or anyone your favorite color or your favorite food, I hate to say it, but you're not part of this team." She swallowed. "It's like, we're the Teen Titans featuring Red Shadow."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:29 pm

"Red" Shadow said

"Please don't tell me you're switching teams" Roy joked
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:32 pm

"Wow, some friend you are!" Dick joked, giving Roy a playful punch in the gut.

Eve looked hard into Red Shadow's mask for a long twenty seconds, then shook her head and walked down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:47 pm

Shadow sighed and looked back at Red Arrow.

"Watch it now, don't wanna have to show you whose the better fighter here" Roy smiled glancing over at the two "Okay, tell me how's he fitting in here and am I reading into things or does she like him?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:52 pm

Dick chuckled. "I gathered the same thing..." His voice got more quiet. "He's not fitting in too well. He hasn't really developed any kind of relationship, to be honest.."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:01 pm

"Yeah, he's got a problem with that" Roy sighed "it's why I sent him here. I was hoping beeing part of the titans would help."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:05 pm

"You should really have him talk to Eve." Dick said. "She's a sweet girl. And she's usually just as cold as he is."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 pm

"I'll do that" Roy said walking over to talk with Shadow
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:13 pm

Dick nodded and put his hands on his hips. "You do that. I have a protege of my own I've been wanting to unveil.." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 pm

"Just what the world needs another Batman" Roy said "like we don't have enough of those with you and Batgirl and Robin and Spoiler and Red Robin and hell even my own protege."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:23 pm

"My guy's not like that." Nightwing said. "He's a card, a funny guy." He smiled. "He's on his way. I haven't told the team."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:32 pm

"Well that sounds great" Roy said telling Shadow to go after Eve and talk to her. "And now I'm off. Look after Shadow for me."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:33 pm

"No problem, buddy." Dick smiled. "Stay safe."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:41 pm

"I always do" Roy smiled leaving

Shadow headed in catching up with Eve. "You still want to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 15 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next