Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Teen Titans - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:41 am

"I do" Shadow said "but if we're going for stealth we should find a different way in."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:43 am

Looks like it's too late. Eve said as Rose slid down the slick side of the lake and onto the roof, slipping into the base. And please maintain vocal silence. Go in, I don't know how much longer I can hold the lake open.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:45 am

Aviary folds her wings and drops inside, sticking a landing and grabbing her mace.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:50 am

"I hope you are almost done with your little spell" Dragon said "cause I think we're about to have company."

Shadow dropped down into the base. 'Aviary may have just blown this for us, not sure how much longer keeping silent like this is going to matter.'
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:53 am

"I didn't come for secrecy," Aviary says. "I have my own reasons." She the walks on.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:56 am

Eve slid into the building, but still held the water at its static position. "What the hell have you done, Aviary? You've blown it for us!"

Wondra sprinted in, unsheathing her golden sword. "Look who washed in."

"Shadow, Ravager, hold her off. I have to plug the hole."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:57 am

"Don't bother," Aviary says, her mace sliding down in her hand. "I'll take care of her."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:58 am

Wondra roared and swung her sword unto Aviary. "You won't live to regret that!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Aviary parries the blow with her mace then punches Wondra away from her. She then spreads her wings and flies towards Wondra with a tackle.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Eve dropped her hold of the water with a gasp. "We didn't come to start trouble."

"Then you shouldn't have come at all." Daemon hissed, floating in. She held her staff before herself. "Now, everybody just relax."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:08 pm

Dragonfly then looks about the chamber. "So these are the Anti-Titans?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Dragon fired an energy blast at Dragonfly "Oh, you brought friends. Too bad it won't help you."
"I think it'll be different this time" Shadow said taking a stance and waiting for Dragon to attack.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Wondra stood behind Daemon. "Why the hell should we not fight?"

"We shouldn't fight because soon we will have a very honorable guest." Daemon smiled evilly and looked at Eve. "You know who I'm talking about." She shot Eve back with a bolt from her staff.

Ravager growled. "Big mistake." She lunged at Daemon with her swords, but was blocked by Wondra.

Water poured into the compound at an alarming rate.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Dragonfly fires a high power vibration blast at the energy blast sent by Dragon. "Oh, you're into dragons too!? We have SO much in common! Would you go with me to prom," Dragonfly mocked as he flipped across the room. "Geez, Bee's rubbing off on me."

Aviary suddenly leaps in a uses Wondra as a baseball, her mace as a bat and plows Wondra out of the way, locking mace and sword. "Ravager...now would be a good time!" Aviary says as she and Wondra struggle to out muscle one another.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Dragon and Shadow continued to fight as the water poured in
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Wondra ducked and twirled away from Ravager's blade. "I've fought greater ten year olds!"

Daemon stood above Eve, her staff dealing energy at her. "You're weak."
Eve brought her hand up to deflect the energy. "You're making a huge mistake!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:35 pm

Aviary begins to try for Wondra again when she's thrown out of the air by yet another mace. "Goblin...AKA their most useless member...fun," she says. She then hurls her mace at him and it puts him clean through a wall.

Dragonfly cooks up a quick vibration blast and launches it in Daemon's directions in hopes of getting that staff away from her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:36 pm

"Two on one" Dragon smiled throwing Shadow into Dragonfly.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:39 pm

Daemon's staff was blown from her staff. "You wretch." She turned around and shouted. "I'll-" Daemon was cut off by a guttural sound, then followed by a soft gurgle.

Eve removed her dagger from Daemon's back and stood up, wiping it with her cloak. "I didn't want to have to do that."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Dragonfly turns in time for Shadow to slam right into him. As the two of them get up, Dragonfly rubs his head. "Okay...I'm really starting to hate this guy." He then cooks up a vibration blast and lobs it at Dragon.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Eve picked up Daemon's staff and pointed it at Wondra. At this point, the water in the room was mid-calf. "We're not here to hurt you."

Wondra looked at the staff, then at Daemon's corpse on the ground. "Oh my god.." Wondra cried, then her face twisted into a hateful scream. "You monster!" She swung her sword at her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Aviary suddenly swing her mace and meets the sword head on then punches Wondra, in the face across the room. "You're welcome," she says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Dragon channeled his chi to protect himself against the blast. "That the best you got?"
"Not close" Shadow said launching himself at Dragon and kicking him back into a wall.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:01 pm

"It's time for us to go." Eve said pointing the staff at the water entering from the roof. "We've done what we came for."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Aviary then kneels over Daemon and looks her over. "Hm...Nothing," she mutters. She then expands her wings and picks up her mace, walking off to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next