Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Haven City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:51 am

"Yeah, when you got to see them drink a couple of beers and tumble down the stairs at every party." Suzie laughs, "Which one of them got drunk and decided to wear their mom's wedding dress? Wasn't it Tim?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 am

"Andre." William chuckled. "Tim was the one who wore your panties on his head when you forgot them at the pool party."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:01 am

"Mine? Those were Mandy's because I remember her flipping out when she got home and didn't remember where her panties were." Suzie giggled, remembering it like it was yesterday.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:03 am

"Oh Mandy...me and James might have been friends with some block heads but you had some air heads hanging out with you."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 am

"They weren't all that bad but sometimes I could just smack them in the back of the head for being stupid." Suzie says before drinking her beer again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:15 am

William nodded drinking his beer. "Yeah especially that Kirsten...my god the things that would come out of her mouth sometimes."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:18 am

"Like she has to say "like" in like every sentence she like says?" Suzie says, poking fun at how Kirsten talked back then. "At least you didn't hear it every day."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 am

"Yeah but I would just love how James would look at her when she talked, like he wanted to just scream." William chuckled.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 am

"Yeah, James told me once he wanted to buy her a muzzle for her birthday." Suzie says, laughing a little before finishing her beer.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:31 am

William smiled and chuckled. "Yeah, I remember that." He smiled finishing his beer.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:38 am

"You heard from Jane or anybody else since graduation?" Suzie asks.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:41 am

It wasn't too hard for Kristyan to find where the Tanners were hiding out, but when she got there, they had already cleared out. Outside, the parents moved amongst the crowd out on the street trying to merge in with them.

"Maybe you should try and approach John Talbot?"
"No... that's insane."
"Either that or you go to Kristyan and beg her to be nice."
"Don't you go using sarcasm!"
"Look, it might be alright. Kristyan is working for Talbot, all you have to do is say that we'll shut down the machine unless he finds a way to give us Ashleigh."

Her eyes shot straight to him, and she nodded in agreement. Wrapping her coat tight, she headed into Talbot Corporations, trying to summon up the confidence to deliver him with the bargain plans.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:42 am

"I've kept in touch with a few people." William said. "Though a lot of people kinda went their own way."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:46 am

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Suzie says before looking over at her television set.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 10:56 am

"Sadly you're still stuck with the Millers and good ol Nate." William said sitting back.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:00 am

"Sounds like so much fun." Suzie jokes to him before leaning back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:09 am

William chuckled a little sitting back. "Ahh good times back then."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 am

Suzie smiles a little before picking up the remote next to her and turning the TV on. "Anything on TV tonight?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:14 am

"Not really." William said. "Boxing but I doubt you like that." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:18 am

"Yeah, two guys beating one another to a pulp is something that I'm so into." Suzie jokes as she flips a few channels.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:20 am

William chuckled getting up. "Want another beer?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:23 am

"Just get me a glass of milk actually, don't want to drink too much tonight." Suzie says as she flips the channels until finding Inception is on TV.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:33 am

William nodded. "Alright." He said getting himself a beer and Suzie a glass of milk. He walked back out handing the glass of milk to her. "Oh cool Inception."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:35 am

"Yeah, pretty cool movie." Suzie says, taking the glass and sipping it. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:41 am

"No problem." He said sitting down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next