Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Talbot thought for a few seconds. "Hmmm....if you want upgrades, then go down to my labs. Tell them what you want done."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:33 pm

"Well, we can sort it out together. I mean if Kristyan wants me, she'll find it harder if everyone on the base has their guns pointing at her, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristyan smiled and circled him, "I do that, they'll keep making their models even better. They need to be shut down. Don't you see Talbot? You think you have the best of the best... how can you handle having competition out there? And there was a time when you were interested in the little girl."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Talbot looked at her. "Get your upgrades and bring me that girl. I just want a DNA sample."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Kristyan smiled, "There is one more thing... this dress doesn't fit me properly any more? I've been wearing it every single day?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Talbot walked over to her and tore the dress off her. "Problem solved." He said. "Go and buy yourself something to replace it now."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:53 pm

"You won't be jealous of the eyes, looking at me? I'm down to my lingerie."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Nate is walking down the sidewalk, hands in his coat pockets as he heads to the nearby grocery store.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:59 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

"You won't be jealous of the eyes, looking at me? I'm down to my lingerie."

Talbot looked at her. "Why would I be jealous?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:08 pm

"When a woman has parts belonging to many of Hollywood's greatest artists, how could you turn her away? Unless you're looking for someone that mirrors you? Seriously, I don't think you would take that path."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Talbot looked at her and chuckled. "So you assume I want you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:13 pm

"Alright, we should get going though" Keith said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

"No, I might be human but I won't make the same mistakes. I'm going to assume you're completely human, and seduce you, play you, flirt with you... to make you eventually give in. Most humans, don't stand a chance of saying no. But I'm patient, I'm willing to wait for you to break."

She ran her hand briefly over his chest before pulling it back sharply, "Nice strong walls to keep me back, but I'm a good jumper."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Talbot looked at and smirked. "We'll see if you can break me then."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Ashleigh nodded, locking the back doors, "All done. Oh, Keith... do you want an apology? I'm sorry. In the future, the doors will be locked. But come on, you know that I'm one for attracting trouble, and that's why you're going to teach me how to use your gun later on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristyan looked him over, "Not right now. You're at your best physically and emotionally. That won't always be the case."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Talbot chuckled. "You really underestimate me."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Nate enters the grocery store and nods to the clerk before walking to where they keep the milk cartons.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:34 pm

"No, I'm hoping. Just hoping you have the same classic weaknesses that men have," Kristyan smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:38 pm

"You'll find I'm not like most men." Talbot said.

James was out with William getting some supplies for the apartment, mainly beer and microwaveable pizzas.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Nate looked over the milk cartons before walking down the row. He turns around to look at a row of frozen foods. "Chicken strips huh?" He says to himself as he picks up a box.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:44 pm

"If that's what you want" Keith said heading to his car "but you don't need a gun."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:46 pm

"I'm proof of things being different in the world. That being unusual is often sexy," she replied, fixing together the material from the dress with his paper clips and formed a fashionable outfit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hell yes, you do. Some bastard wants to pick a fight, pow to the leg would do it," Ashleigh said holding out her hand. Finally she sighed, "I don't stand a chance with my negotiations?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Talbot looked at Kristyan. "And what exactly do you think you know about me? I'm nore unknown to you than you are to me."

William glanced at Nate, sensing his symbiote. "Huh...ain't that the kid who worked at Vinnie's?"

James nodded reading the back of his pizza box. "Sure is...now Three meat...or supreme?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Nate sensed their symbiotes and looked over at the two of them standing a distance away. He nodded to them before looking at the back of the box.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

"I know enough about real men to know if one was standing before me. You have a status, high title, and reputation to uphold. You are constantly on the look out in case its to fall, but you don't seem too worried, because you know it won't. And you know better than to easily give out your heart to a woman, because we have the tendency to destroy it."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

"I know enough about real men to know if one was standing before me. You have a status, high title, and reputation to uphold. You are constantly on the look out in case its to fall, but you don't seem too worried, because you know it won't. And you know better than to easily give out your heart to a woman, because we have the tendency to destroy it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next