Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Haven City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Suzie smiled over at William, getting close to her place. "You like the new hair? I just dyed it recently."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:05 pm

"It does look good on ya." William smiled.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:07 pm

(Updated her photo)

"Thanks." Suzie says as they pull into the parking lot of her apartment building.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:10 pm

(Me like pretty girl)

William smiled and he got out, he walked around opening her door for her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:15 pm

"Talbot? You're going to tell the answer later? When I come back with something of use?" Kristyan asked.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:16 pm

(Same here Cool )

Suzie stepped out of the car, smiling. "Look at you, being a gentlemen." She smirks as she heads inside.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 pm

"When am I not?" William smiled shutting the car door and heading in after, looking her over.

Talbot looked at him. "Exactly."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 pm

"I don't remember the last time." Suzie laughs as she enters the elevator with William and it heads up to her floor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:30 pm

"Oh c'mon I'm not that bad." William chuckled.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 pm

"I know, I'm just teasing ya Will." Suzie says as the elevator stops. She walks out and moments later enters her apartment room, flicking the light switch on.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:36 pm

William walked into her apartment looking around. "Nice place."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:40 pm

"Thanks, though I'm sorry about the messy floor, I haven't had time to clean up after myself." Suzie says as she takes her jacket off and hangs it in her closet before shutting and locking her door. "Please, make yourself at home."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:47 pm

William smiled. "It's fine, you should James' place." He chuckled sitting down.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:50 pm

"Oh I have, that guy never seems to pick up after himself." Suzie giggles as she walks into the kitchen and grabs two beers for them and walks back out, handing one to William.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 pm

William chuckled. "Yeah, I forgot you and him had a thing back in the day right?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:59 pm

"We did." Suzie says as she sits down in her chair, "Though it always looked like it was a competition between you and James for me. I have to ask why?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:03 pm

"Kinda obvious." William said. "We were both attracted to you."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Suzie smirks to herself. "Look at that, both the Miller boys fell for me for some strange reason." She says, smiling before sipping her beer.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:13 pm

William took a sip of his beer and chuckled. "Wasn't that strange of a reason, highschool you kinda put all the girls to shame."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:17 pm

"I'm going to take that as a compliment so thank you." Suzie laughs quietly before drinking her beer.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:40 am

"It is." William smiled. "I was saying that while there were plenty of 10s in highschool you were like 15/10."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:22 am

"I didn't mean to put the rest of the girls to shame then," Suzie says, "Makes sense now that you mention it since I kept rejecting almost every guy that walked up to me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:24 am

"You did though, you blew em out of the water." William said. "Though I remember you had a strict athlete only policy." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 am

"SMART athletes, not the dumb ones you and James always showered with in the locker room. I swear, you and James were friends with the most block headed people in school." Suzie says, shaking her head but smiling at the same time.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:45 am

William chuckled. "They were fun to be around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next