Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Haven City - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:45 am

Suzie adjusted herself in her chair, watching the movie before taking another sip from her drink.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:53 am

William looked her over a little drinking his beer before going back to watching the movie.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:55 am

"Are you going to be looking me over the entire movie?" Suzie asks, looking over at William, knowing he's been checking her out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:07 pm

"No, not the whole movie. When the good parts come on I'll watch the movie." William joked.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:11 pm

Suzie shakes her head before looking back at the movie. "You know when me and James were together, he just came out with it and said he wanted to screw me." She says with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:16 pm

William chuckled. "Well I don't know if you've noticed but I'm a little different than James."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Suzie smiles. "Yeah, that's something I actually like about you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:31 pm

William smiled. "Well we all can't be blunt and straight forward like James, if we were there'd be a lot more fighting."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:37 pm

"Wise huh?" Suzie says, finding it a tad funny hearing William say something like that. "Well I guess a part of that is why I fell for James, he spoke whatever came to his mind whether it be about a person, a game, to even women."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:43 pm

William nodded. "That James, he's alot like our father."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:46 pm

"But your a sweet guy William," Suzie says as she gets out of her chair and walks over to William, "Your no James but still." She jokes with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:51 pm

William smiled. "Well thanks."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:54 pm

"Anytime." Suzie says, placing a hand on the side of his face before taking it back. She turns around to look at the TV. "Looks like the movie is almost over actually."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Talbot's assistant/technician came brustling into his office, looking a bit flustered.

"You should do something about that woman. Teach her some manners, especially that it is not polite to knock someone's papers off the desk ruining the order that I spent quite some time arranging."

Then before he turned to leave, "There's another woman downstairs sir, she actually has manners."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:59 pm

"Her name?" Talbot asked.

William nodded. "Seems like it is." He said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:03 pm

"Well there goes our time for the next two hours." Suzie says as she places her hands down by her sides.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 pm

"Well what would you like to do then Suzie?" William asked.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:10 pm

"Not sure, I don't feel like going out considering we just came back." Suzie says, turning towards him, "And like you said, boxing is the only thing on TV currently."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:20 pm

William nodded. "Well we could of course have hot sweaty sex." He joked.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:25 pm

"Of course you would suggest that, which is why it's such an excellent idea!" Suzie jokes back to him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:29 pm

William laughed a little. "Now if only I were James." He joked.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:33 pm

"Yeah, because James sure does know how to pleasure a girl." Suzie says as she lightly nudges William. "You, I'm not so sure."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:39 pm

William chuckled. "Oh c'mon now Suzie if you gossiped in highschool at all you'd know I'm a stud."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:43 pm

"You may think that Will but there are some girls who thought otherwise." Suzie giggles.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:46 pm

William chuckled sitting back. "Oh really now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next