Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Haven City - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:04 pm

"Well tell them your going to the washroom and I'll meet you outside." Suzie smiles to him before walking out of the bar.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:18 pm

William smiled and walked over to the table. "Hey guys, I'll be right back, nature calls." He said heading to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:20 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
*Back on page 24*

"You would've met the clone before me. What was she like?" Kristyan asked Talbot. She almost had as much anger and evil in her but there was a difference between each model and she had an overwhelming level of curiosity about her.

I'm planning that Talbot will use an old resource up before he loses his chance- Hunter. He does have what it takes to get her cleared in the courts, for the right price.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:24 pm

"Alright, see you in a bit." Nate says as he looks back at the girls who are talking to one another about the Justin Bieber concert they were at last week and how awesome he is. For crying out loud...
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:34 pm

William walked into the bathroom and into a stall climbing out of the window and he walked around meeting up with Suzie. "Is it bad I don't care I'm ditching Nate?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:38 pm

"Yeah it is." Suzie says, lightly pushing William in the chest with a soft laugh, "Some friend your suppose to be."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:42 pm

"Well I left Nate with two good lookin' women so he can't be mad." WIlliam smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:45 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
KariganGladheon wrote:
*Back on page 24*

"You would've met the clone before me. What was she like?" Kristyan asked Talbot. She almost had as much anger and evil in her but there was a difference between each model and she had an overwhelming level of curiosity about her.

I'm planning that Talbot will use an old resource up before he loses his chance- Hunter. He does have what it takes to get her cleared in the courts, for the right price.

What does he need Hunter to do if Kristyan is going to the dirty work for him?
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:48 pm

"Right, boo hoo for him." Suzie says with a smile as she walks down the sidewalk with William. "Any idea where your taking me this evening?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:50 pm

"Thought you were taking me out." William said. "But I guess I'll treat to night out." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:53 pm

"The only thing I had planned after going to the bar was to go home and probably recover from a hangover if that says anything." Suzie says with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Wiliam smiled. "Well how about we go and get a drink, at another bar and then see where the night takes us?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:57 pm

"Why do that when I already have drinks back at my place?" Suzie says, giving him a little nudge to the arm.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 pm

You're absolutely right, I want Kristyan gone, purely because I would rather play Hunter, she's much more sexier and not necessarily evil. Razz Wink And because I mainly suck at being evil, I'm too lovely. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:09 pm

"Then it's off to your place." William smiled.

(Well, Talbot can do the deal with Ashleigh's parents that gets rid of Kristyan and gets his DNA sample from Ashleigh so he can weaponize her powers, making the perfect anti-superhuman ammunition)
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 pm

"Can you get us there quicker? I don't feel like waiting for a cab, they pretty much suck in this city." Suzie says, pausing in the middle of the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 pm

"Yeah, sure." William said. "Just hang on."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 pm

(But will I be getting Ashleigh back once Talbot is finished? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:18 pm

"Hang on for what?" Suzie asks, crossing her arms in front of her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm

(Well last night you said you wanted to do a deal between Talbot and Ashleigh's parents. Talbot takes out Kristyan and in return Talbot get's his DNA sample, all he'd need is a blood sample he wouldn't have to kill her or anything like that. He can clone her blood to make more of what he wants)

"I have to pull my car around." William said pointing to parked car across the street.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:26 pm

"Alright, I'll just wait here until you turn the car around." Suzie says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:28 pm

William nodded and he walked over to his car getting in and pulling up next to Suzie to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Suzie got into the passenger seat and shut the door. "Alright, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:31 pm

(Yay, I like that idea. Can I hire you to help me with my homework? lol I have changed my event idea over 150 times now lol)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 5:42 pm

(Let's do that idea then, and what is the assignment? haha)

William smiled driving them to Suzie's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next