Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:56 am

Frank smiled. "Impressed me a bit." He said as they pulled into the base.

James walked into his apartment seeing William. "Hey."
"Hey, where've you been?"
"I was with a girl." James said. "Thought I'd give you a little time to yourself after everything."
"Ahh, well it's good to see you." William said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Jannelle headed into her office taking her messages and looking them over before her first patient came in.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:22 pm

"And the girl will back me up that, killing me would do the very littlest," he replied flashing a glance at Ashleigh.
"Either call me by my first name or last name. Even Miss would be a lot better than girl. I'm 21!"
"I'm 45... yeah... I look damn good for my age, don't I?"

Ashleigh shifted to Keith.
"Kristyan never seemed to stay dead."
"Depends on the model."
"Huh?"
"Depends on the model. Oh... Keith, you're very good, you haven't told her? I'm curious now, do either of you know what I am?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:42 pm

"you're like Kristyan" Keith said "There's nothing there. you're little more than a machine which means you can be switched off. I did tell her abotu Krityan, just not the things I speculated. Didn't see the point in telling her without proof."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:55 pm

"They're machines?!" Ashleigh said in disbelief.
"Now that’s a bit rude. So happens that I am very much human."
"And you have emotions? How come you have them and not Kristyan."
"Different designers."

Ashleigh got to her feet, "How do I know that you're not here to kill me?"
"Like Kristyan? Because she broke into Keith's office to steal a file about the person who created me. And if she found me, she'd want me to get to you, and your parents."
"They're dead, the real ones and the adoptive ones."
"Oh okay, well someone made Kristyan, and is releasing more models of her."

The man hopped up and turned to show them both a bar code.
"Damn... now I feel like I'm in Dark Angel or The Island."
"I like those movie's... two hot females in both of them."
"So Kristyan is more than one?"
"You've mostly been playing with number 24."
"And how many more of them is there?"
"28..."

Ashleigh moved behind Keith, "Shoot him?!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Kieth sighed lowering the gun. "I can't do that. He broke into my house but nothing was taken and he never threatened me or you, there's no justification for me shooting him."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:14 pm

"That's actually incorrect, the door was open..." the man butted in.

Ashleigh gasped, "I thought it would be safe! Okay, give me the gun Keith."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:28 pm

"No, you can't shoot him either." Keith said "You can't go around shootign everyone you don't like. It's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Kristyan headed to Talbot's office, knowing it was one of two places that she could hopefully seek help from. The other place, she didn't know where it was. She spread herself out on the couch watching the clock tick down, even after the secretary politely informed her that she could have a wait on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:38 pm

"You two should be grateful of me being here. I'm telling you all these secrets and you seem the least bit interested. There's so much more to be said, and you're already frightened. It kind of shows that you're not prepared for the bigger issues here.

Don't worry, I know my way out. But let me ask you now Ashleigh... how are those voices in your head?"
"What voices?"

He circled her and whispered, "Ashleigh... can you hear me? Ah, you flinched. Let me give you the best advice, let it go. Ignore those voices."
"Who are they?"
"Your parents, but it won't be a nice reunion. Anyhow, time I should be leaving, before I am found."
"Wait... what are we meant to call you?"
"H-76145."

Ashleigh stepped backwards in even more disbelief. It was the same numbers on his neck.
"How am I expected to remember that?"
"Well, what about Ledger?"
"Like Heath Ledger? Well you look exactly like him. Oh my god, did they use the film star?"
"Spent several millions dollars."

Ledger went to the balcony jumping off it, and Ashleigh ran out following, "Where did he go?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:51 pm

"I wouldn't worry about him" Keith said from behind her. "I'm sure we'll see him again."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:57 pm

"No! I don't want to see him again," Ashleigh said walking past him and started putting her items on the table, "Surely if I run away far enough, I can be rid of Kristyan and the voices?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:02 pm

"You can't run from your problems forever" Keith said "They'll still be there when you stop running."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:05 pm

"Keith... I can't stop a machine! A cyborg...whatever they are! And those voices... its them messing with me. Making me trust him... my parents are dead and they're happily pulling on the threads that hold me together. Well, I can't! I'm losing those threads, they're ripping... hanging there with just a few strands."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:16 pm

"They can be stopped" Keith said "Everything has a weakness."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:35 pm

"I'm scared Keith," Ashleigh said sighing, "So what did he mean about your office?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:38 pm

"Nothing you need to worry about" Keith told her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:43 pm

"You can't keep protecting me Keith," Ashleigh said getting confused about placing items into her bag and then out of it, and then she stopped, "Is Kristyan trying to come after you directly? I warned you that you might get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:00 pm

"No, she's not coming after me" Keith said "She broke into my office looking for something."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
Kristyan headed to Talbot's office, knowing it was one of two places that she could hopefully seek help from. The other place, she didn't know where it was. She spread herself out on the couch watching the clock tick down, even after the secretary politely informed her that she could have a wait on her hands.

After some time Talbot walked into his office noticing Kristyan. "Ahh...so what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Kristyan got to her feet and noticed that she was unsteady, and her dress wouldn't stay in place, minor things that never bothered her until now, "I'm almost at the end of my game, and I have no where else to go. Refrain yourself from laughing, I would kick myself if it was possible. My other models got themselves killed too quickly, I cannot punish them now. I can only learn from their mistakes, but I'm fearful, Talbot. There's only four models left, I'm desperate. I need those two scientists. No one has the ability to disappear completely, you can help me find them, and I promise I won't run away from you again."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:20 pm

"Well, didn't you ask me if I wanted to come pester you at work?" Ashleigh asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Talbot looked at her. "Why should I help you? Remember if I do something it doesn't come for free."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 pm

"Everything I have, possession wise already has your name on it, unless you want anything from within me? Anyhow, if I'm successfully shut down, they're going to go with their operations of building a better cyborg than me. They don't want to have immortality any more, they want a cyborg that can cease anyone's powers permanently. And there's one girl that we both know that can do that. Just think Talbot, all I need is a few upgrades, and you'll have a major weapon right in your hands."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:29 pm

"I did" Keith said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next