Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:12 am

The Marines looked at each other then Hunter and Ashleigh. "Right, well if your arm is injured go see a Corpsman."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:35 am

Ashleigh pushed past Hunter and headed off to find one. But Hunter glanced back at the marine, neither angry or happy, just emotionless.

"Young marine, have you seen death on the battlefield?" she asked him approaching from behind and when she was right up behind him she stopped and asked quietly, "Has it ever been your direct fault? You'll see her in the next hour bloodied on the ground, and you'll blame yourself."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:41 am

The Marine turned facing her. "Listen lady, shut your mouth and go." He said pointing. "You try and assault someone while we're in control of the area, you'll be dealing with Military justice, not civilian."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:57 am

"My apologies... I take it back. What looked like a kitten is actually a lion," Hunter sneered stepping back to allow him to leave. Then she crossed her arms at her chest, " I'm tough, I'm sarcastic and if that makes me a bitch, that's what I am. You don't become a bitch by being nice to people."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:04 pm

"Wow are you a philosopher?" The Marine said sarcastically. "Now exit the command center and get to the green zone."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:31 pm

Hunter strode off defeated and sore from being put in her place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You've fixed up your other injuries rather well," the marine doctor told Ashleigh while checking her over.
"I would've tended to my arm myself but..."
"People shouldn't snap their own joints back into place."
"I didn't. Prompt professional medical treatment should be sought for any suspected dislocation injury. The person who tried it, was not a qualified medical practitioner and I am disappointed that people watch too much television and try to take measures into their own hands, without realising that those on television are either fake fictional doctors or the real things."
"A doctor? No, you're too young."

Ashleigh looked up and glared.
"I'm 18! But I'm a intern still studying."
"That explains it, and what's with the outfit?"
"Do you want to know a secret? I'm a superhero who saves people when I'm not a doctor."

She left the medical tent angry as she still heard him laughing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:36 pm

The Shadow was sitting against a tank waiting for when the Marines and Delta were going back in, he was going to assist them.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:45 pm

Ashleigh looked over seeing The Shadow and smiled softly, at least this was someone who wouldn't laugh at her. She approached slowly but from the side so she wasn't like Hunter who sprang up on people.

"Any closer to stopping the thing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:49 pm

"Delta has a device from Talbot Enterprises that should stop it, our favorite villian/hero Wraith was holding Syn at bay with Stark's shields until now."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:57 pm

"Until now? What's happened? I've been out of action sorting out this."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:07 pm

"Well he was getting manhandled but then he transformed into some massive form and battled Syn to a stalemate, but he's exhausted himself now and it won't be lond until Syn has beaten him." The Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:10 pm

"So the thing could kill him?! I can't let him go through that on his own. Let me go in there, maybe I can stop him. I've already proved successful of taking out his eye," Ashleigh said pleaded.

(She's the sort that would jump into a tank full of sharks if someone needed rescuing lol... me... I'd feed the sharks sleeping drugs first.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:17 pm

"Brave but foolish, Syn's eye healed in no time and if Wraith could be killed by Syn, you would be swatted away like a fly. He stayed behind to get a woman out and to make sure Syn didn't break the shields...he may have been a villian but he redeemed himself somewhat I say, if he dies...then at least he died a good man." The Shadow said. "As for you going in there, not my call."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:25 pm

"Certain death... and more dislocated arms and joints..." Ashleigh muttered before leaning back against the tank, "Then I guess we're both stuck useless and leaning against a tank. But thanks, its nice to know my efforts were noticed. Word of advice, keep clear from a certain lady called Hunter Castillo, though I doubt thats her real name. Spanish bitch with long brown hair."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 pm

"I've run into her already. I'm going into the area with Delta and the Marines to finish off Syn and bring Wraith in. You can probably tag along if your handy, which you are. Just clear it with General Miller first."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:55 pm

"Oh, yeah... absolutely...whatever I can do to help," She nodded, "Um... who?"

Suddenly she ducked behind the tank as a camera crew walked by, and then crept back to him, "I'm trying to play secret. I'm Ashleigh, an intern at the city hospital, and lead a boring life. I'd much like to keep that bit the same. Although, I'm gonna have to think up an excuse for my arm. Clumsiness?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:19 pm

"General Miller, the Marine General in charge of the Military units in the area, as for an excuse, just say you were caught in the Syn attack and had to be rescued, which you were. " The Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:55 pm

"No... it won't work... my fellow colleagues are here helping out in the medical tents. It's a miracle I wasn't seen, and if that camera guy gets me on tape, my boss and colleagues will wonder why I'm dressed like this."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:21 am

"Then let's get you some regular clothes." The Shadow said. "Where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:39 am

Ashleigh's face dropped, "Too far away... a nice little house away from the traffic and all. It's beautiful and tranquil, even own a horse. But I'm currently staying at the University in a dorm. I'd wake the others if I go now. No...actually, there's a reason why we were disguises... take for example you. I don't see you wanting to show the world your true self. Seems we're not that different."

She peeked into the back of an army jeep and pulled out an old sheet that was slightly torn and had marks all over it, creating it into a cloak. Then she removed her sling and wrapped her hair up in it also forming a mask across her face.

"I look Middle Eastern, but fashion doesn't count on the battlefield, otherwise some superhero would come by wearing pink."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 am

The Shadow Chuckled. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:07 am

"Hey, a lesson for you, it can always be worst. I could've found underwear to wear on my head... but thankfully I didn't. So careful with my right arm, and we'll get along fine. And none of that looking at me like I'm a kid. I'm hyper but an adult."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:51 am

The Shadow nodded. "Don't worry." He said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:21 pm

I thought Ashleigh lost her hero costume before Tempest got her out, which I now realize would be nearly impossible with Ashleigh negating powers so I'm going with the idea that Tempest was far enough away for her powers to work, and thats why I had Tempest mistake Ashleigh for a civilian.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Delta shouted out orders as he led the marines into the shield
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next