Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Haven City - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:50 pm

"But here's a question, if most of you are wearing suits, how do you tell each other apart?" Ashleigh asked grinning.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:02 pm

"Call signs" Keith smiled "but right now I'm the only one."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:18 pm

"It's okay, your secret's safe with me. But thankfully, people don't believe anything these days, and I'm so grateful. Those who have seen me, eventually forget cause no one listens to them. Oh, my head feels better, but my arm's still sore. Next time, I do understand the word shut up and behave, shooting darts at someone though is really rude."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm

"Right well public doesn't know who's in the Delta suit" Keith said "and the dart may have been a little too much."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:38 pm

"And I'm certain you'd like to keep it that way. Outside of the suit... are you a normal boring person?" Ashleigh asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 pm

"I'm a drill sgt on this base." Keith said "Basically I train the new marines. Outside of here though I visit my sister at her shoots sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:11 pm

"Definitely not boring..." Ashleigh smiled, "So I guess you're not like me... your suit makes you Mr. Wonderful... I'm that under the skin. Anyhow, any idea how long I'm going to be here for? Not to sound ungrateful for everything, this is a cool environment. However, instead of being confined to a bed or room, I could make valuable use of my time and perhaps do some work experience here. Just send the information through to the university to explain why I've disappeared, and they'll notify the hospital that I've finished up with them. Besides, I'm certain you have much more to do with your time than to baby sit me.

Now I promise, I'll be on my best behaviour, cause at least this will make me feel more at ease and normal rather than feeling like some weird person."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 am

"The suit augments my natural abilities but I do have powers of my own" Keith said "and I do have some green shirts that need yelled at."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:17 am

Ashleigh looked surprised, "Well, it's really nice to have someone that actually understands what this is like, for a change."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:04 pm

"Maybe I'll see if I can get my sister to come talk to you sometime" Keith said "She's had issues with her powers in the past."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:07 pm

"Alright, if you think it would help," Ashleigh replied, grabbing her phone to check her messages, there were three from Scott and she decided not to answer them. How could she explain where she was?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 pm

"It might" Keith said "You just relax and don't give the medics any more trouble, they're trying to help you. I'll be back to check in at supper."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:16 am

Intangible pulled her gloves back and stretched her back as she stood on a rooftop. She backed up, prepared herself and bolted, leaping over the gap to the next building, which was a level lower. She landed on her feet weakly and fell into a roll, catching herself in a kneel.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:03 am

recap?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:08 am

nothign really, just Ashleigh and Keith talking. Could skip to the next day or something
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 am

Alright

James was getting out of the shower the next morning at Jannelle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:35 am

Jannelle smiled at him from the bed. "What a way to wake up."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:37 am

Intangible hobbled over and leaned on an air conditioning unit. She shook it off and stood up, taking a combative stance. two drones came up from either of her sides. They charged up bolts of plasma, smashing against the sides of her forcefield, which was generated a few seconds before her possible destruction.

She released the energy and armed herself with a sai resting in the holster against her leg, propelling it at the drone's core. Intangible reached for her second weapon and rolled out of the path of a thick plasma bolt with seared the tips of her. With her left hand, she pulled in one of the arms of the drones and stabbed it with the sai in her right hand.

A third robot levitated toward the blonde woman, this one much less threatening. From it, a holographic image appeared. A man with pale, drained features, but a thick, muscular physique appeared. "That was respectable." He encouraged her, his voice deep and caustic. "Still, I think you have some competition in this city."

"Morbid.." Intangible said, recognizing the man. "You sick motherfucker.. What are you doing in Haven City?"

"Blight." he corrected. "It's a bit more enticing isn't it, Ghost? Anyways, not here to chat. I'm just here to say that I'm coming." Blight's face twisted and darkened. "Be ready." The image dropped and the robot exploded.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:41 am

James smiled and walked over to her drying his hair. "Yeah." He said sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 am

Jannelle sat up letting the covers drop as she moved over behind him kissing the back of his neck. "I don't have any appointments today."

Jill woke up holding her head looking around not knowing where she was. She heard someone in the shower and got up from the bed quietly grabbing her cloths and heading out stopping when a girl came up with two cups of coffee. "Morning sexy, got some coffee for you."
"Uh thanks" Jill said taking the cup "Where am I?"
"My boyfriends apartment. I have to say last night was amazing."
"Yeah it was" Jill said sipping the coffee "I think. I don't really remember much about last night after getting to the club."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:56 am

James smiled looking back at Jannelle. "Me either." He said looking her over.

William was sleeping in since he was on leave.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:09 am

Jane walked into her complex, shoving blue and white clothes into her gym bag. She walked over and knocked on James's door.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:31 am

"Good" Jannelle smiled pulling him back into the bed getting ontop of him "You can show me the ropes later."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:36 am

(James is at Jannelle's Intang)

James smirked up at her feeling her sides. "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 am

(I know. I thought Will might be there or something.)

Jane lost interest and walked to her room next door, texting him saying. "Where are you, baby?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next