Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Haven City - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:48 pm

"Oh, well yes... blue would come close to it. Everyone is so considerate today. I should've slaughtered people weeks ago but somehow I'm not interested. I allowed myself to become fixed on a certain woman who just won't go down easily. I should simply move on, so why do I find it hard to do?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:50 pm

John walks through his door; into his penthouse as he undoes his tie around his neck. He breathes a sigh of relief, glad that his date with a french super model was finally over. "Kind of a hard date if your date speaks french most of the time." He says to himself as he closes the door behind him.

Nate was moping the floor of Vinnie's while Suzie was washing the counters.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Talbot was over looking several designs for a new combat drone and he was over looking Brian's designs on his new Iron Crest suit.

James was out walking into Vinnie's, he'd been called in for the late shift for over time but he popped into the bar first to grab a quick bite to eat.

"God...I know that feeling, you just want that one woman to go down but she won't...damn prud." Blood Gobin said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Kristyan flexed her head around and lent her arm on the bench, "Oh, do share... does your woman have a name?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:00 pm

Nate looks over to see James walk inside and gives him a nod. "James, how's it going man?"

Suzie looks over to see James as well and smiles to him. "How are you and Jane?"

John presses his answering machine in the living room, hearing Hank's voice reminding him about his meeting with Stark tomorrow. "Right, that should be fun."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:03 pm

"Tired and woo late shift!" James said sarcastically fist pumping as he sat down. He looked over at Suzie. "Eh, as good as any couple who's dated for about a week." He smiled.

Talbot smirked. "Oh Brian, how I love your mind." He said looking at the Iron Crest designs. He shut down his computer and headed into his large bedroom for the night.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:03 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

Kristyan flexed her head around and lent her arm on the bench, "Oh, do share... does your woman have a name?"

"She did." Blood Goblin laughed.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:08 pm

"Well at least she's still breathing." Nate says to him with a slight smirk.

"What he MEANS to say is is that its nice to see that you've finally met a nice girl." Suzie tells James after glaring at Nate like he's a buffoon.

John walks into his bedroom as he unbuttons his shirt, preparing to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:17 pm

James smirked and looked at Nate then Suzie. "It's okay Suzie, I don't even think lil ol Nate here even knows where to put his pecker yet."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:19 pm

"So you're here to gloat? No, you don't seem to be the gloating sort. So why are you here? Do you want to help me? I could do with a hand, even though I hate admitting it. You can take out the one called Hunter while I take out Little Red Riding Hood that can shut down people's powers."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:24 pm

John undresses himself and goes into his washroom; turning on the shower and stepping inside.

Suzie laughs as Nate just ignores what James just said to him. "Things don't seem to change." Suzie says as she finishes washing the counter. "Well my shifts done, I'm just going to go get my things." She says as she heads into the back of the kitchen.

Nate watches her walk into the kitchen before continuing mopping the floors. "So how's your brother been? Haven't heard from him in a while."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:27 pm

James got up walking over to the counter and reaching over getting himself a beer. "Will is good, he and his family are in town." He said sitting on the counter now as he popped open his beer. "So...why do you keep staring at her ass? Yet you refuse to ask her on a date." He said before taking a swig of his beer.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:28 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
"So you're here to gloat? No, you don't seem to be the gloating sort. So why are you here? Do you want to help me? I could do with a hand, even though I hate admitting it. You can take out the one called Hunter while I take out Little Red Riding Hood that can shut down people's powers."

Blood Goblin tilted his head and sighed resting it on his hand. "Do I really look like the helping type?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:32 pm

"I think she's hot and all but she's told me to drop dead so many times." Nate chuckles as he mops the floors around the stool area.

Suzie takes off her apron and grabs her leather jacket and bag, putting some things in it.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:33 pm

"No, you look the mysterious type. Anything is possible with you, and you'd help the right person for reasons that would benefit you," Kristyan replied swiping back her hair staring him down, before standing.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ashleigh headed into Vinnie's with a work mate hesistantly, "Not sure if this is actually what I meant by relaxing after work, Scott."

"Well, the do serve more than just alcohol. An orange juice for my friend please and a light beer for me. You're driving Ash, okay?"

"Alright."

(This will be good, anyone with powers will have them come and go while Ashleigh's in the pub.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:37 pm

James chuckled. ."Ahh..." He said listening to Nate. He looked over at the new customers. "Uhh...well Nate that's you, I'm just a mechanic." He said hopping off the counter, his symbiote was starting to make him feel sick.

Blood Goblin chuckled. "Right...and how does me helping you benefit me again?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:41 pm

Nate looks at the customers. "Coming right up." He says as he brings the mop into the janitor's closet before going back to the counter and grabbing a light beer and pouring a glass of orange juice for the customers in front of him. He hands the man the drinks. "Here you go."

Suzie walks out of the kitchen as she puts her jacket on. "Alright, I'll see you guys later. Try not to have too much fun without me." She says sarcastically as she heads out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:45 pm

"If I were single I'd love to have some fun with you!" James called out heading into the garage.

Brian was working on the final touches on his suit. He smirked. "Now I cannot wait to test this baby out."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:49 pm

"Yeah, you wish James." Suzie says to herself as she exits the bar and walks across the parking lot.

Nate checks his watch, only a half an hour before his shift was done and he could go home.

(I don't know if Suzie should be in a relationship with someone right now)

John turns off the shower and walks out of the washroom, grabbing a towel to dry his hair.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 1:54 pm

(She could have had a on/off thing with James since ya know...him being a ladies man and they work together, or maybe she could be with one of Shaun's characters?)

James was throwing up behind the garage. He grunted wiping his mouth and spitting on the ground. "God damn..." He said standing up. "I gotta stop drinking or something." He said heading back into the garage.

James' vomit split into two parts, one turned red and another blue as the two halves slithed away in opposite directions.

A explosion went off downtown as Iron Crest Mark III was testing the improvements to his suit.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:00 pm

(The on/off thing could be interesting I suppose)

John heard the explosion noise. He quickly looked out his huge window to see a ball of fire go up into the sky. "Just what I needed after a date." He jokes as he puts on some boxers. "Dice, armor me up."

"As you wish Master Swift." A computer voice says as John heads towards his lab.

Nate heads into the kitchen to see if he could get anything to eat. Unknown to anyone in the bar, the red symbiote slithers through the entrance from the garage and into the bar; slithing around the counter.

Suzie steps into the garage, looking over at James. "You okay? You don't look so well."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:04 pm

"I'm fine." James said leaning on a car that he was working on. He put his Boston Red Sox cap on and sighed. "Must have been something I ate..."

Iron Crest blew up a parked SUV. "C'mon...where are all the heroes at?!"

Talbot was woken up by a call and he sat up answering it. "Hello?...Wait what?" He said getting out of bed hearing about Iron Crest.

Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:10 pm

"Oh, poor baby." Suzie says with a fake frown giving James a smirk. "So... I'm not working for the rest of the night." She says to him, doodling a little circle on his shirt.

(Just gonna say they've been doing this for a while)

Nate walks over to the fridge and opens it, looking through it. Unknown to him the symbiote slithers into the kitchen, sensing him.

Moments later Iron Captain hovers over the scene of destruction, scanning the area. "Some heroes just can't have a night off can they?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:13 pm

James looked up at her. "Heh, even though I'm with Jane you don't care?"

"No, I guess not." Iron Man said hovering next to Iron Captain. "How ya doig Swift?"

Iron Crest looked up smirking under his helmet targeting both Iron Man and Iron Captain.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:16 pm

"We all desire something in our lives, and I'm probably the only female around that can give you whatever it is you want. Fame, riches, sex... someone dead?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Ashleigh took a seat and looked around the pub, noticing how people stared at her.

"I don't like it here Scott, people are staring."
"Cause we're dressed like doctors?"
"No... they're pointing often."
"Don't worry. Oh, I'll grab a napkin, spilt your drink."

Scott went back to grab a napkin as a big buff man approached Ashleigh from behind, slamming his hand on the table.

"I'd return our powers, if I were you," he said under his breath.
"I...I don't know what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next