Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:45 am

James leaned on the wall watching Jannelle a little as he finished his dinner.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 am

"Dr. Grady's office, how can I help you?"

"So, uh, hows everything else? "
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:03 am

"Good evening, Doctor. I'm Constable Jack Mitchell and we're in need of a psychiatrist at the St. Paul's Hospital. I understand it is outside your work hours but we have a difficult patient that needs to be calmed down. We've exhausted all other options and do not wish to take violent measure until we have no other choice."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:07 am

"Everything is is business as usual." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:45 am

"Dr. Grady is with a patient right now. I can take a message for her though."

"Brother still engaged or did the wedding pass already?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:07 pm

"Working after hours..." He mumbled, "When she's finished please relay my message to her, we could do with any help she can offer, it might not work but if it does it would be good."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:21 pm

"I'll pass the message on."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:29 pm

"Still engaged the wedding is set after the Regular season is over." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:47 pm

"What about you, seeing anyone ?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:50 pm

"To be honest, I'm not very sure." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:13 am

"If you're not, would you like to join me for dinner" Jannelle asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:10 pm

"I wouldn't mind that." James smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:16 pm

"Alright" Jannelle smiled writing down her address "Pick me up around 7."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:22 pm

James smiled. "Alright, any place in particular the lovely lady would like to eat at?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:36 pm

"No, you pick" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:22 am

Intangible kneeled on the corner of a single-story building's roof top. She faded into invisibility as she eavesdropped on a few cops. They talked about Frostbite and Penumbra, who she assumed was Frostbite's accomplice the other night.

"Jones and Rogers caught 'em initially." A deputy said to a fellow officer. "Guys who were with them said that out of nowhere.. this huge bear-thing with big red eyes attacked them. Jones's body is completely torn up; blood and guts and shit is all that's left. Rogers is missing. Girls made it out okay."

Intangible fingered her braid nervously, wondering what the second girl's power was. She stood back up and materialized. She had no idea what to do. She had no leads, but she knew that the girls had to be found.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:08 pm

James nodded. "Alright."

Blood Goblin was on his glider hovering over the city watching.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:57 am

Intangible sighed. "There's one thing I'm sure of; Frostbite can't create ice unless she draws her power from some kind of condenser." She said to herself. "I suppose that's a start." She watched a dark figure glide above the city. She created a disk beneath her feet and caught up to Blood Goblin, glide alongside him.

"Heard of a girl named Frostbite?" Intangible shouted through the heavy wind.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:16 am

Blood Goblin spun around and cackled a little hearing her. "You seriosuly asking me?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:21 am

Intangible shot a beam of energy at him. "I knew I recognized you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:25 am

Blood Goblin easily dodged it and sent some sleep gas out at Intangible.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:34 am

Intangible fell limp at the first inhale and began her sky-scraper-high plummet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:50 am

Blood Goblin laughed and flew off.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:57 am

A thin bridge of ice materialized in front of Frostbite as the ice behind her evaporated. Gliding along, she outstretched her arms, catching Intangible. Once she landed in her arms, the ice beneath her feet cracked and they then both began falling.

Frostbite extended her free arm and created a second bridge of ice, just high enough to stabilize once they got to about fifty feet. From there, she declined the slide and they glided onto ground level. Frostbite propped Intangible up against a building and adjusted the clunky condenser on her back. "Now we're even." Frostbite said. "And I know who you are." She sped off into the air.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:59 am

The Shadow walked towards Intangible and looked up at Frostbite. He walked over to Intangible and crouched down tapping her. "Wake up." He said.

Blood Goblin was flying through the air over the city, he did this from time to time, just to fuck with people, you never knew if he was just going to fly around or blow something up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next