Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:31 am

Teela smiled, "we are too, but Neri. If I didn't get attacked then this wouldn't had happened and we would've rescued you quicker."

~~~~~~~~~

"Will he kill me for my failure?", Cervana asked.

~~~~~~~~~

Case went to find Angalacon and when she did approached slowly. She had to ask him about something and was worried about the answer and what she would actually be told.

Last edited by Mellicious on Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:39 am

"Now that the gang is back together what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 10:45 am

"Well we get back to Dac." Ford said. "From there we start taking it back to the Sith."

-----

I don't presume to know what he'll do. Angalacon said before glancing back at Case. "Yes girl?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:04 am

The Captain wrote:
Luke and Neri board the Falcon.

"Thank you all for the rescue." Leia said. "Now let's get the hell out of here."

-----

Ford nodded and patted Kitty on the shoulder. "Nice flying." He said on his way out of the cockpit.

Jarik nodded. "Indeed, mission well fought everyone."

Cassus stood up heading for the access ramp.

-----

I cannot help you Cervana. Angalacon spoke. Lord Maeror will be arriving on Byss soon, perhaps he will help you.

"Yep," Kitty says. "Wake me when we know what our next move is."

Jaxie sits on her bunk, cleaning a wound she'd received in the fighting. A minor scrape from a Sith Trooper.

Jil walks into the quarters and sees Jaxie. "I can help you with that," Jil says.

"I got it," Jaxie says.

Jil cocks her head to the side. "You've mastered Force Healing?"

"Haven't even learned it. But there's not always gonna be a magical pain-be-gone person around to kiss my scrape and make it feel better, so I might as well learn to clean my own wounds and patch myself up."

Jil blinks. "That... shows a surprising level of foresight."

Jaxie shrugs and hops down from her bunk once she's done. "Teach a girl to fish, right? Knowledge is power and all that." Jaxie pats Jil on the back as she strolls off, searching for Ford.

Tsuni nears the Raptor's cockpit, stopping as she passes Rowena. "Greetings, Jedi," she says. "You performed admirably. You were no doubt a large part of why we survived what was otherwise a suicide mission." She bows her head.

---

Nix steps out of the Raptor to go and take a walk on the Inflictor. "Where in the world did that clown learn to fly?" she grumbles.

---

Borduu and Cairn guide the Falcon to the Inflictor. "Mission accomplished," Cairn says.

<We'd better be getting paid for this> Borduu says in Rodese.

"I heard that," Cairn says.

Zora sits in the Falcon's quarters on a cot, hands folded in front of her and staring off at nothing. Thoughts of Davik and Coruscant beam through her mind at a mile a minute. "Fool old man," she says, lowering her head.

Siha stands in the doorway, observing Leia and the others as they converse before turning and walking off to the sense of a great emotional burden.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:19 am

Ford looked seeing Jaxie approaching. "You did well." He said with a small smile.

-----

Jarik left the Raptor and headed into the hangar of his own ship with his men to get cleaned up from the mission and to get some R&R on the way back to Dac.

-----

Saltatha came up behind Siha as she entered the room where Zora was. He gave a small sad growl acknowledging her loss, he felt it also.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 11:43 am

Case approached, "my wrist will be fine, basically no holding any thing heavy and no lightsaber stuff. Oh cheer up it'll only be for a few days. I need your help with something else."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 12:33 pm

The Captain wrote:
Désir smiled at Darren. "I have the distinct advantage that I am his daughter."

Darren removed his hood and made a grimace as if to say 'typical'. "After I did most of the work, too.", he said with a mock pout to his tone.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Quote :
Tsuni nears the Raptor's cockpit, stopping as she passes Rowena. "Greetings, Jedi," she says. "You performed admirably. You were no doubt a large part of why we survived what was otherwise a suicide mission." She bows her head.

---

Zora sits in the Falcon's quarters on a cot, hands folded in front of her and staring off at nothing. Thoughts of Davik and Coruscant beam through her mind at a mile a minute. "Fool old man," she says, lowering her head.

Siha stands in the doorway, observing Leia and the others as they converse before turning and walking off to the sense of a great emotional burden.

Ena stared off towards the almost palpable sense of grief emanating from the Falcon. However, she sensed Siha moving towards the Mercenary Knight's location, and checked her instinct to move towards it. Master Irikha can take care of it. She's better at consoling others than I am. You don't need to do that, anyway. If you spend all your time helping others, you'll never get any stronger.

She shook her head violently, driving away those thoughts. That's not what a Jedi is. That's not who I want to be.

But you want to be stronger, that traitorous voice whispered back. You want to save Master Fionn. You need to.

Her lips twisted into a snarl, and she shoved the thoughts away. The Padawan exhaled sharply, then took a few cleansing breaths through her nose. "It's worse when they have a damned point," Ena growled under her breath.

She blinked, glancing up as Tsuni praised her, seemingly out of nowhere. "Oh. Ahh... thank you? I don't feel like I did all that much. Your cover was worth much more. Almost everything I did, Kitty could've done anyway." Boy, did that admission leave a bitter taste in her mouth.

Last edited by EonArashi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:54 pm

"Thanks, boss," Jaxie says. "Good guys one, bad guys... more than one, but we'll fix that. What's the move when we get back to Mon Calamari?"

Tsuni shakes her head. "I disagree," she says. "Kitten is an exceptional tech and pilot, but your strategy got the ground team through a great deal of the mission. And thanks to their survival I wasn't left on that vantage point after the mission to meet my certain demise. Everyone's contribution is appreciated. I simply wished to give you your due credit."

Nix leans against a wall in the back of the Inflictor's bridge, observing the operational process.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Angalacon looked at her. "Oh do you?"

-----

"Well we need to see what the situation is across the galaxy, then it's time to hit the Sith where it'll hurt them." Ford said. "Maybe more covert operations like this will suit us."

-----

"Enjoying the view?" Jarik asked entering the bridge of the Inflictor

-----

"Oh come now Darren, that's what I do best. Use people." Désir smiled. "Don't worry he'll know you did quite the bit of work, he seems to know everything."
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:40 pm

Ena gave a slightly strained smile, but it was at least honest. "Thank you, Tsuni. I appreciate the vote of confidence."

"At least you're accepting of praise from someone, Ena," Tamil's amused voice said from behind her, making Ena jump a solid foot into the air.

"M-master!" she yelped. "How the- did you do that just to get a rise out of me?!"

"Absolutely," he said, a slight smile pulling at the corner of his mouth. "Anyway, come with me. Master Skywalker wants a word with us."

Ena blinked, not expecting that. "Uh... okay."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 12:05 am

Qui Gon head away from the others
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 2:31 am

"Not particularly," Nix says, resting her head against the wall. "But it's quiet. Or at least the noise is controlled. Or am I not allowed in here? As if that'd matter."

---

Jaxie folds her hands behind her head. "Well, I'm game. Just point me at some Sith and they'll drop like bricks... quiet bricks. Stealthiness and all that." She looks down the hall. "Big ship. Wonder if engineering's big enough here to get some running in. Later, Boss." She walks off to find the Inflictor's engineering hub.

---

"Do the two of you want something?" Zora says to Siha and Salty without looking up to where they hover in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 5:12 am

Ford nodded. "Alright, I'll be in the training center." He called out to Jaxie before heading towards the training center.

-----

"You're fine, so long as you don't interfere." Jarik said. "You could always take a bunk in the detention center, quiet there and the beds aren't terrible." He suggested.

-----

Saltatha gave a short growl in Shyriiwook. "<We mourn with you Zora, Davik was my friend as well.>"

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 7:10 am

Nix laughs scoffingly and crosses her arms. "Cute," she says. "Don't worry. I'll keep outta your hair."

---

Zora stares at the floor. "His death I could cope with," she says. "I accepted, long ago, the fact that I would inevitably outlive him."

Siha approaches and kneels before Zora, gazing into her eyes. Grief. Emptiness. Frustration... Guilt. Guilt? Personal responsibility. Regret. Internal scorn for inactivity. Emptiness and Grief over someone close. A father figure. There. "Not Zora's fault," she says.

Zora stares at Siha for a moment, then gets up and proceeds toward the door. However, Siha grabs her by the wrist. "Let go, Siha," she says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 8:03 am

"Just offering you a bed." Jarik shrugged before heading to his command chair.

-----

"Davik died protecting Leia. He died a hero Zora, remember him for what he was. The best of us, don't dwell on the sadness." Saltatha said in his native tongue.

-----

Luke awaited Tamil and Ena.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 9:57 am

The Captain wrote:
"Oh come now Darren, that's what I do best. Use people." Désir smiled. "Don't worry he'll know you did quite the bit of work, he seems to know everything."

"That's because Darth Nazrin serves as his eyes and ears wherever master needs them to be.", Darren said and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:02 am

"Oh you doubt his power huh?" Désir teased.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:27 am

Darren scoffed. "Not at all.", he replied. "Before I left on my... fruitless chase for the Jedi, he told me to prove myself against him in a duel. It had been so long since he last allowed me to spare against him. I felt joy at the opportunity to show him I didn't need any more training. That I was already strong.", he told her. "And when I redirected his power, I felt prideful. For one brief moment I felt like I had accomplished something, until I realised how pathetic I really was. I was on my knees, heaving and aching through out my whole being, and my master was standing infront of me, calm and collected while commending me for surviving only a fraction of his power.", he said and his face contorted in an expression of disdain as the lights inside the cabin flickered. "He reminded me of someone I knew once before. Someone who had made me feel exactly the same way before."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:32 am

Désir arched her eyebrow. "Oh? Who was that? You do rarely speak of your days before joining us."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 10:56 am

Case nodded, "I'm aware that the force can be used to do a great many things, some that aren't too nice. However you don't strike me as a person that would obey the rules."

She knew she'd have his attention by now, "the Jedi ban the use of mind probing, but I've been getting these visions. I thought I was dreaming, mostly having nightmares. It wasn't until the dreams kept continuing from where they left off that i started to wonder if they're more than dreams. So just now the doctor got me to take a quick rest and I received a dream that's troubling me. I don't know the people in it, and... Well you might know what it means."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 11:16 am

"My father.", Darren answered and leaned back further before closing his eyes, deciding to rest for the remainder of the journey back.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 11:18 am

The medical teams main concerns were damage to Neri's airway, veins and muscles. Thankfully none were damaged but she had to go through a series of special healing tanks. Through most of it Neri was unconscious but at times she could feel them moving her and working on her shoulder.

After what seemed like a long time she was allowed to lie on a bed with herself 'hooked up' (as she liked to call it). She noticed that Teela had been coming and checking on her constantly.

"Still alive apprentice."
"Me? I'd be more worried about you!"
"Why would I do that when I've got heaps worrying about me?" Neri replied with a grin, "the others?"
"They're okay."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 11:25 am

Zora, head lowered, tears her arm away from Siha. "With respect, 'Master,' do you think I do not know that?" she says. "I am well aware of his worth and his sacrifice. I simply do not care that he died a hero. You should save that pretty sentiment for your grieving initiates. I care that he died and did not have to." Then she walks off to be alone.

---

Nazrin stands at his station, his hands folded behind his back as a monitor observing the events of Leia's rescue closes. He'd documented it all, from the failure of the forces guarding the shields to the failure of Cervana to secure Leia. And at the press of a button he sends that report to Maeror.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 12:04 pm

"Tell me what you saw." Angalacon said.

-----

Désir nodded and went to her own quarters.

----

Saltatha sighed and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next