Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new star wars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

A new star wars Empty
PostSubject: A new star wars   A new star wars Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:26 pm

I'd love to have one, but set as many generations after the Luke and Anakin era. On the websites they list Jaina Solo and Ben Skywalker at the bottom of the list of offspring but we could play with the idea of pushing it further and make our own great-great-great whatever grand children.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

A new star wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star wars   A new star wars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:29 am

i'd be down for it.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

A new star wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star wars   A new star wars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Venom551 wrote:
i'd be down for it.

Thanks mate. This one will be monitored so that we don't establish ridiculous storylines anymore. Cause let me state this, (luckily we don't have E anymore who did this) but Jedi and Sith might have powers but neither can fly through the air unaided, and they cannot kill someone thousands of light years away.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

A new star wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star wars   A new star wars Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:19 pm

yeah they're awesome but not gods.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

A new star wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star wars   A new star wars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:58 pm

So this happening?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

A new star wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star wars   A new star wars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:06 pm

Venom551 wrote:
So this happening?

oh yeah, I'm up for it. Was hoping for others but I'm sure we'll get the rest on board.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

A new star wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star wars   A new star wars Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:17 pm

alright cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new star wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star wars   A new star wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new star wars
Page 1 of 1