Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:25 pm

The hangar of the Ziost was abuzz as Sith went about their duties maintaining the craft in the large hangar.

Talia and Désir were on the observation deck their red and black sabers clashing in a furious sparring match.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:43 pm

Quin strolls calmly, quietly toward the observation deck, where she senses the deep and powerful emotions of lightsaber blades. The door opens and she watches.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:04 pm

The pair of Sith clash and then stop and look over seeing Quinn. They shut their sabers off and Désir cocked her eyebrow.

"What brings you here Quinn?" She asked walking over to a table picking up some water and taking a sip.

Talia pulled a chair to her with the force and sat back on it. "She's tagging along I bet."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Quin nods, looking directly through the two of them with her seemingly soulless pink eyes. "The Twi'lek is correct. Lord Maeror wished me to work with you," she says. "Making use of both the Inquisition's best resources and the Info Network's. It is nice to see you, Nanny." Her gazes falls back on, or rather through, Talia. "My apologies for my rudeness. You seem familiar with me already. But I'm afraid I'm at a loss with you. Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:48 pm

"Talia Ven." Talia said.

"She's my apprentice, more or less." Désir said. "So Maeror is putting us together, well this should be fun."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:06 pm

Quinn strolls over to Talia, sizing her up then gazing straight into the Twi'lek's eyes. She cocks her head to one side. "You're very strong," she says. She smiles. "And very angry. I like you."

At Desir's suggestion of a fun time, Quinn turns on her heel rather like an innocent young girl and folds her hands behind her back. "Yes," she says. "It will be very fun. As it usually is, with you. I just think of all the amusing games we can play and new toys I'll get."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:43 pm

"Toys?" Talia asked.

"She has a skill with making people into puppets." Désir said. "That gift was one of the reasons Maeror sent her to be trained with Nazrin."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:54 pm

"Not puppets. Dolls," Quinn says, holding up a finger. "Master Nazrin taught me a lot. He takes people's minds and makes them do what he wants. But they're so lifeless and boring that way. The game's only fun if everyone's equally as into their roles. So I let my precious little dollies keep their minds. They're fully aware the whole time. You should see the emotions that they bring out when we play. Even the Jedi play along really well, sometimes." Quinn takes up a seat, crossing her legs and smiling after having said all of that in the most innocent tone imaginable.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Désir smiled. "And this is why Quinn is one of my favorites." She said sitting next to her. "I can't tell you how many times I've let her play her games on the people the Inquisition brings in."

"I bet." Talia said with a nod. "And so young, she's got quite the future in the Empire."

"Oh I'm sure of it." Désir smiled. "Maeror appreciates those of us with talent."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:13 pm

"Talented? Me? Oh, you're too kind, Nanny," Quinn giggles. "Lord Maeror says that you're tasked with finding these Mind Walkers. Do you know anything of them, already?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:45 am

"They're an ancient order of Force Users." Désir said. "Maeror believes they are connected to The Ones."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:20 am

"I see," Quinn says. "That sounds very important. It would appear we have a history lesson on our hands. Do you have any leads? I'm certain I can exploit Master Nazrin's info network. It'll be like a scavenger hunt."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:26 am

"Maeror wants us to check out a temple on Anzat, it may hold a holocron or another relic he can use." Désir said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:10 pm

A short time later Case stood faced against three droids after successfully holding her ground against seven others. She didn't look the best however, checking on her wrist which was hurting.
"I can go on but it wouldn't be the wisest thing," she called out to Angalacon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As much as I'd love to see you rot in that cell, the master says you're part of an important plan. Tell me, what makes *you* so special?" Cervana hissed as she looked over Arden in the cell.
"Be kind..." the older woman spoke softly without lifting her head, keeping it hanging down.
"Kind? How boring that would be. I aspire to be wicked. Hmm.. you don't look well. Are you alright? Let me guess. Irregular heartbeat? Shortness of breath? Perhaps a little pain in the arm? We could almost be twins... cept that I don't like sharing. I've got a better idea... how about I take your place?"

Arden let out a soft groan and slumped to the side hitting the ground, and didn't move. Cervana at first didn't know what to make of it and stood behind the door carefully watching her. After seeing that Arden's chest didn't rise for over a good minute or so, she finally entered knowing that Maeror would be more happier if she was able to save her. She lent down and examined her finding that indeed there was no heartbeat. Cervana's own pulse raced as she tried to move her on to her back and pulled open the first few buttons of her shirt to try and bring her back. Suddenly Arden's eyes flew open and she looked directly at a startled Cervana before force pushing her hard into the cell wall. The strength was enough to knock her out cold, and Arden walked out caring very little for the guards that stood at their post, they didn't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:09 am

"Only the strong survive." Angalacon said. "Fight through your pain, use it and turn it into power. Defeat the training droids or they will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:53 am

"No..." Case replied impatient and annoyed with everything, "it's just a training exercise- for you to see if I'm any good which you have. Im certainly not going to risk hurting myself just to show off when there's really no point to this. Unless you're really going to teach me something."

She crossed her arms, wondering just how long she would be able to stall him. Eventually she knew it would come down to whether she would fight a real actual battle for them or not. She also knew what the not meant for her but hoped she would be able to get away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arden carefully stepped into Maerors main room and looked about finding it quiet and dimly lit. Beside his chair laid two lightsabers, hers and his own. Reaching out she wrapped her hands around hers and felt as if it was a part of her own body she had missed having.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 3:52 pm

Angalacon simply turned and walked from the room, the training droids came at her ferociously. They were trying to kill her, that's how Sith trained.

-----

The saber was pulled from her grasp and found it's way into Maeror's hand as he stood across the room. His own saber vanished from the desk, a mere illusion.

"Trying to escape are we?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 4:06 pm

At Maeror's side is Nazrin, having been discussing information pertaining to scouted artifacts with the Sith Emperor. He simply stands and stares at the escapee in silence.

---

"That should be quite the trip," Quinn says. "I'm certain we'll find it to be quite enjoyable. Of course, the Empire has allied with the Republic, Hutts, and Mandalorians. They'll certainly send a detachment there once they notice us. I'll be certain to throw them a delightful tea party! And the best part is, they'll be bringing the tea for us! Wonderful... red tea." Quinn giggles.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:51 pm

Arden wasn't surprised nor startled by Maeror's sudden voice. She knew that he wouldn't leave the room unguarded. A part of her however wanted her lightsaber and to leave, the other wanted her to face him.

"There's no need for force, my lord. I could split you from your gut to your throat and still take it, but I want to be here and you're not ready to kill me either, you're cleverer than that, so how about we listen to one another for a moment?

To correct you- I' am not escaping. I just don't like being kept in tiny confined places. However I'm quite willing to go back to it after we speak... Alone?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:14 pm

Arden was slammed against the wall by the Force, unable to move, unable to speak.

Maeror crushed her lightsaber in his hand. "You do not dictate to me, you do not have any power here woman. Realize that or you will die."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:06 am

Arden remained pinned for a moment before she closed her eyes and summoned the strength to break free, dropping to one knee and raised her head, "Death no longer holds any fear for me... feel free to do with me as you wish, my lord. However, surely with all the words you hear daily from the mouths of imbeciles, you could allow yourself to hear the words of just one mere woman? I only have one question... what harm can one simple question have?"

She smiled sweetly taking a breath and raised her hands, "Bind me again, this time I won't resist... much... but just tell me... aren't you just a little curious to know what it is I want to ask from you? If you provide an answer, I'm certainly likely to be far more cooperative."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 12:19 am

Case gritted her teeth and and is immediately able to disperse of two droids but she caught the laser blast of the last remaining one on her shoulder and dropped down hard. As the droid approached her, she scrambled to her knees and looked at it directly. It lifted its gun to aim at her but she kept her focus firmly on him, clenching her eyes together, piercing her angry stare at him.

"@@@@#$%#" the droid muttered as it attempted to reprogram against Case. Finally it's fight against her overloaded its core and it fizzled all over with electricity, landing on the ground near her.

Case laid on the ground for a few moments collecting herself, "Alright... what's next?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 2:57 am

"Recover and rest." Angalacon said. "Meditate." He said walking out. "I have work to finish."

-----

Maeror walked towards her and force her down onto the floor with a kick slamming his foot down into her chest knocking the wind out of her. He glared down at her through his mask.

"Speak." Maeror said, his patience was running thin and if she tried it again he'd rip her apart with the Force.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 8:15 am

Qui Gon walked through the ship trying to figure out where he fits in this crew.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 10:16 am

Arden panted through the pain collecting her breath back, "What do- do you think of my daughter?"

She collected more air in her lungs, noticing that she could continue even more, "I've thought about her every day since I lost her. I can hardly believe I found her. Correction- you found her.

You know what I know my lord... she could be stronger than both mother and father... a true worthy person to have at your side. There was a time when you used to think the world of me... if that still applies be kind to her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 24 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next