Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:33 pm

hmm, lots to think about
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Yeah I wanna shape this up fully before we get started, though I do have an idea for the plot now, Shiney inspired me a bit haha

Have a good night man!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:45 pm

sounds reasonable. 

New Hobbit comes out this week, going to see it
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:46 pm

I know I am! Should be awesome
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:50 pm

Noooooooo!!!!! I'm seeing it on Boxing Day cause that's when it's released for us. New Zealand have also already got it.

My characters have said to had come from across the seas originally so maybe some of them return, or there's a chance of an expansion on the lands we are using?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:58 pm

yes there will be a huge expansion of the world
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:09 pm

It would be cool to have each of us as family members characters that way no matter what's going on we can interact with one another?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:30 pm

what do you mean
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:47 pm

In cok at the moment, each of us have our own provinces and families. The only time we interact is if our characters are in a relationship or in someone else's province.

If we had characters in one family that would allow for more stories and interactions
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:05 pm

We could do that so far the only characters I have planned are

Ostian Emperor, a Veteran Ostian soldier, Caelin's king, and a man from the Western Trading Company who will be overseeing an expedition for our characters to undertake.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:23 pm

I've often thought of Bulgar as Greece/Serbia due to its geography. Spot on with Sienne which is why I adapted to its heavy French/English themed with names etc. The DeBruins however are like Andorra, with Spanish traits.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:39 pm

What should I call it?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:42 pm

Clash of Kingdoms: The New World?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:48 pm

No, that sounds like a title for jurassic park lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Clash of Kingdoms: Empires?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:44 pm

Now thats what I'm talking about. Sounds more like Age of Empires- kingdoms rule lol

Update: 3 hostages have just escaped/released finally. And none of the others have been injured, they looked so scared. Hope the rest are released soon
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:51 pm

That's good to hear! Any word on what group is doing it?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 3:55 pm

I dont believe that it is connected to a group. To be honest, its strange... 9.45am right when people are turning up for work. There's thousands already in the plaza and trains underneath. If death was a motive he could've just fired upon all the people. Instead he headed into a cafe directly opposite a news studio. He's around 40 and he's so far only been sending messages of his religion, nothing else. I don't believe his intention was to ever harm people but hopefully just cause he's released three or they managed to get free that this is the true situation.

Oh who likes my festive theme?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Hmmm, that is odd.

I like it!

So here's my idea for Empires,

Magic has been forgotten by the common people, only certain circles still practice it or even know about it. A society called The Order of Acheron knows more about magic than anyone and seeks powerful artifacts to increase their power. The order is made up of people from all around the world but is headquartered on the Dragon Isles, which has been stricken from the records and any ships who stumble upon it never find their way back.

The Order uses the Eturian Trading Company, a massive corporation that controls trade between Eturia and Eberron, Fionavar, etc. The Order wants to assemble a expedition to Eidolon so they have their operatives within the Company to charter a small fleet of ships to sail for Eidolon, they recruit scholars, soldiers, pioneers, anyone who'd be useful in the expedition to establish a Eturian colony the Order could use as a base.

Our characters would stumble upon the true meaning behind the expedition and would work to try and stop the Order from taking over the world.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Sounds great. Have you established an era yet?

Update: 5 people freed, the three men from earlier and now two women staff. The poor girls were distressed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Oh yeah we're doing the 1700s Very Happy

Good to hear people are being released!
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 3:31 am

Breaking news unless it isn't already live across your screens. It's iver!!!!

2 people dead one currently believed to be the gunman, better bloody be! One woman seriously injured hope she'll be okay. I'm so shocked I couldn't sleep so I woke and turned on the TV finding out this really upsetting news.

The images of the scene are just so painful to watch.

Big hugs
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:20 am

Glad it wasn't worse could have been. Least it sounds like they got him.

Also I dropped my laptop so I'll be on my ps4 or phone which will really limit things rp wise Sad
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:08 am

Sad morning. 3 deceased. But I think it will teach the police to lock up radicals, they knew he was crazy but until 24hours ago he was the sort to preach about peace and then suddenly he had a crazy change of mind. Madmans need to be locked up.

Anyhow I'm so sorry to hear you've damaged the laptop how awful. Probably closer to Christmas things will be very quiet too, I've already had a thought about why not make the new rpg when the new year starts?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 11:28 am

hate having laptop problems.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oops too early, just got cought up in the theme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next