Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to 2015

Go down 
+2
The Captain
ShineyMan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2015 8:12 pm

Another year... without doing a sloppy lengthy thing I'm going to post the following video and just say how very delighted I am to have you guys around with this girl, keeping me from the real world on this crazy little site.

https://youtu.be/4ZfmFSiu02w   but cause its the full length skip to 1.14
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 4:51 am

Stupid copyright laws, it's blocked so I can't watch it but happy new year everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 5:26 am

Welcome to the future
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:46 am

A new year means a summer ahead of us to look forward to with a bundle of blockbusters and superhero movies.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:50 am

Well... at least one to look forward to. Unless I'm forgetting something. But hoo boy is that one gonna be awesome. *can't contain Ultron excitement*
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 8:59 am

Yeah, 2015 doesn't have a lot of superhero flicks coming. The other two aside from Ultron *shouting in excitement* Uhh, as I said, the other two are Ant-Man which I'm slightly less excited for since Edgar Wright jumped off the directors seat on it although I still really wanna see it, and then there's the Fantastic Four movie which... I mean, we haven't seen a whole lot, and considering everything I've heard about the plot, it doesn't bode well.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:00 am

Oh, I did forget about Ant-Man. But, in fairness, I have a sneaking suspicion that one may end up getting pushed back again. I don't know why. But we haven't heard much of anything about it since the director swap. I haven't heard anything about them beginning shooting yet. It's a little late in the game to start that one and still expect to have it out by this summer. And Fantastic Four... yeah no.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:02 am

Ant-Man isn't helped by the fact that neither Wasp, nor Stature are going to be involved at all.  Both of which are the main reasons I like either Ant-Man: Their interplay with their foils.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:05 am

Aww that's a shame. Basically the scene in Casper is where the ghosts get the father so drunk at a pub they want to make him a fourth member of their team. He starts doing he drunk pity thing and takes them in a group hug and gives each one a kiss. They start bawling saying they can't go and kill him now lol.

I imagine after seeing these images you will be like oh mel cut it out... Too much loving especially when we were going to present you with a pink fluffy sofa that we'd burn
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:08 am

I saw the trailer for the new avengers I think it will be really good. I am the least excited about the new fantastic four, I think it's not going to acknowledge the comic story in any regard I mean first they're not making Susan and johnny siblings, that's weird! And them the other rumour is that they don't get their powers like they're story describes. I can't recall but they got it from some type of explosion as seen in the movies.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:14 am

The original movies didn't really get it "right" either. In the comic, they were exploring space in a ship and the ship was bombarded with cosmic radiation while they were inside. That was pretty much the only thing the movie got remotely right. Although Dr. Doom was not involved in the slightest in their origin and does not have superpowers. He's a dictator, not a sleazy CEO.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:23 am

Actually, I think they've finished filming Ant-Man already. Part of the premise is that Hank and Janet already hung up their 'mantles' so to speak and Scott Lang is the first Ant-Man we get to see in action, I think? Yeah, I see the disappointment in not having Hank Pym and Wasp being the main focus and characters in this. MAYBE we'll get to see Stature, but that's no certainty.

I dunno, I feel like the movie has a lot of potential, although it is shaping up to look a lot like Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:29 am

I heard it's just Hank who hung it up and Wasp was apparently never a thing.  Janet hasn't even been cast. Yet their daughter, Hope, has been. Which is on some level infuriating. And given who's playing Scott, I doubt they'd be able to get someone to play Stature and make it convincing.  He'd have to be a tad older, I think.  I don't much care about which Ant-Man it is.  It's just that I have absolutely never liked any Ant-Man (or variant of the mantle, be that Yellow Jacket, Goliath, whatever) when the lady foil is not a part of the mix.  Hank and Scott, by themselves, have just always been kinda dull to me.  And I know nothing about the third guy.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 9:45 am

O'Grady? He's got a, what I'd like to think, goofy backstory, at least from what I've heard. As for Paul Rudd, the guy's 45 years old or something like that now, it could be made convincing, and I don't think he's a bad actor.

I agree, though, and I hope that at least we got more of a lady foil with this movie. I guess we'll see more once we get a teaser or something, which I'm surprised hasn't been announced yet.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 11:51 am

Welcome to 2015 Im-MeltingWelcome to 2015 Im-Melting-Feel-DesainWelcome to 2015 Im-melting-melting-eclb6c

Adelaide reaching a max of 42c= 107.60

Outback reaching 121f but the highest ever has been in the range of 123-126.

I remember the mercury breaking outside once at 48c. The glass shattered and we had to carefully dispose of it
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:52 pm

Are you still making characters shiney or is it okay to put a start date in mind for the rpg?

I was thinking next week or tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:56 am

Which RPG are you refering to? The one you just started up a fresh thread for or the new Clash? If it's the latter, I can always post characters after the expedition, but for now I only need the one I've already posted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:30 am

she may be refering to both
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:53 am

Oh, right, I might've read it wrong I see now. Either way, making characters won't really be in the way of anything we've got planned.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 5:54 am

we might get the god one started before the new cok
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:40 am

Whichever works for me.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:48 am

yep

though we have been trying to get venom's attention in haven.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 6:59 am

Just been working out how best to proceed there while working on CoK:Empires
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 7:47 am

oh well I just had Kara pick up Keith and kari's girl.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 11:17 am

Hey guys if you hear anything on Facebook and the news about adelaide, I'm safe but many friends have been evacuated from a massive bush fire that's behaving irracically putting major suburbs at risk.

I'm south of adelaide but the smoke blankets our skies and it's a real sickening sort of smell. The size of mushroom clouds.

I was too young for Ash Wednesday which sent adelaide into days of black skies and came down all around the ranges.

Just hearing a mate lost his stables and his whole family are out now but have to hope the home remains is sad. Poor friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 2015
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: 2015-
Jump to: