Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 6:58 am

That overall sounds really good and it gives me a few ideas that I can work on for it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 12:02 pm

sounds like a good idea
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 4:51 pm

LEZ DO DIS
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:46 am

Aye aye!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:55 am

yo
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 11:58 am

Hey. Heading off to bed, but I'll be back tomorrow. Hope all's well, can't wait to get that RPG going.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Me too man!
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:50 am

I've got a few 'secret associations' ideas that I should begin planning out and transfering the ideas into words.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:25 am

For the CoK spinoff?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 am

don't know but we're about to lose 1st in the division unless the Vikings can pull off a miracle
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:37 am

It's okay, we'll just go one and done in the playoffs again. We can't beat anyone if they rush four and cover with 7. Kansas City and New York did it to us in 2011 and this year Seattle, Detroit, and Buffalo all did it. We lost all those games. Until we figure out how to beat that defense we'll never win another Superbowl.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:40 am

we've got a run game. if we could use that more then it might open up more in the passing.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 10:42 am

Venom551 wrote:
For the CoK spinoff?

Yeah. I wanted the assassin heritage to appear disbanded after the Creeds and Ducards "merged" through countless marriages and such, while the assassins infact still remain.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:00 am

I like the sound of that Shiney, I was actually going to have the assassin heritage kept alive in the Ostian military. The Ostians would have incredibly disciplined elite line infantry and grenadiers but their light infantry would be the best in the world, the light infantry/rangers/jaegers emblem would be the Altean snake.

But secret orders of assassins could also still be around much like in Assassin's Creed

-----

Well when McCarthy starts using the run game as more than just a tool to open the passing game I'll believe it, over 150 yards on the ground today. We should have ran it more but we kept trying to pass it, forcing the ball into 7 men coverage when Lacy was ripping off runs for 12, 18, and 22 yard and that was all on just one drive.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:17 am

Currently a Sydney siege with 13 hostages at a popular chop care cafe directly opposite channel 7 studios. Popular train station underneath closed along with the opera house and cdb on lock down. Flights diverted.

Islam related as a flag was held up in window.

I'm more upset cause I've been to that cafe and to that actual plaza.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:36 am

I like that idea! I could elaborate a bit more on the idea of the secret orders, plot-wise at some point if we ever get to it. It would end up being scandalous if words somehow gets out or these assassins made an appearance or were linked in one way or another to the Ostians, like if an important public figure gets killed or something along those lines and everybody just goes, "What the hell is with these Ostians? Can they be trusted?" etc.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:47 am

Oh that's crazy Mel! I hope they handle the situation, hard and fast. Only one way to deal with extremists.

----

Yeah I was thinking Ostia isn't the shining example of honor they once were. They conduct their battles with honor and according to the Rules of War but they've used "special forces" to achieve their goals in other ways. I was also thinking that being as Alteans and Ostians were descended from their First Men they would see themselves as superior to other Eturians, kind of like Prussia or Imperial Germany.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:51 am

interesting, though the Edgars claim to be decended from people that arrived long before the First Men but I think maybe Bulgar becomes split, part of becoming part of Ostia and the other part of Sienne (in the more modern era).
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 11:53 am

Something's happening now so will let you know if it's over
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:00 pm

We could go with something like that, Ostia will be huge if they take up half of Bulgar too though haha
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:02 pm

like mother russia
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Ostia is Germany...and Russia....who could stop them?! lol

My inital thought was Bulgar was kind of like Sweden, not a huge colonial empire but sure fire ass kickers on the battlefield and a powerful kingdom.

Basically

The Empire of Ostia = Prussia/Germany

The Kingdom of Caelin = Great Britain

The Kingdom of Sienne = France

The Kingdom of Bulgar = Sweden

The Holy Crimean Empire = Austria

But that was just my initial thinking, if you guys want to go about them differently feel free. I don't mind changing the map up, I kinda like tinkering with it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:23 pm

that seems fine to me though I'm trying to work out characters. Guessing most during this period have monarchy's.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:29 pm

Up to you really, if you still wanted to control Bulgar you could have them be a monarchy still or a democracy.

Ostia being merged with Altea is ruled by an Emperor, so still a Monarchy but they have a fancy new title unless Shiney wants Altea to remain independent then Altea could be whatever he chooses. Caelin is still being ruled by the Lannister monarchy. Sienne again up to Mel, Caldiea/Crimea is up for grabs, I just had the idea of it being the Holy Crimean Empire as I kinda saw Crimea taking over Caldiea after the Balons died out and with Crimea losing a war to Caelin and losing their homeland they ruled in exile almost from Caldiea.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 12:32 pm

Nah, I'm fine with the merging. Can do a lot of 'internal affairs' sort of stuff with that plot-wise.

Heading off to bed, have a good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014   Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk lounge Nov/Dec 2014
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next