Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Yep. Still totally cool with that.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 11:36 pm

did a little research and I think Qui Gon could be best described as a Grey Jedi, a true one. One that toes the line between the light and dark side of the force, often operates outside of the structure of the Jedi code, distances himself from the High Council and even adopted the ways of a Grey Paladin prefering to use the force only as a last resort and using blasters over his light saber.

I've got two new guys I want to get involved and who need a little history. I'm assuming I can add the good guy to one of the next missions, but the bad guy is a little harder to figure out where exactly he'll fit. Plus, I think Luke and Qui Gon should have a sit down he might have a few unresovled issues with him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:22 am

Yeah having just one character is tough Shiney.

I'll have Luke sit down with Qui-Gon if ya like Pryde just didn't wanna steal Luke away since I think he's still talking with Neri?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:21 am

Working on the faction threads right now, so I may be slow posting.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 7:02 am

Typing is painful right now. Ink, you can puppet my characters if you need. I can't post right now.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:22 am

You can just go ahead when you feel better. I wouldn't know what to post for them, anyway. Get well soon and stuff.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 10:57 am

Feel better man! He hurt his hand?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:03 am

Something along those lines, yeah. You'll have to hear the full of it from him.

So I take it Desir wouldn't be overly thrilled to be told she has to work with Quinn? I get the feeling she'd just cringe at the name.

"Desir? Desir, what's your beef with her?"

"You don't know. You don't know about the Babysitting Incident."

"The... what?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:14 am

Lol babysitting incident, well it depends what happened. She could either actually enjoy working with her or hate it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:18 am

Depends on what it'd take for her to enjoy working with Quinn, I suppose. Not sure how Desir's personality would mesh with Quinn's. Cold an manipulative playing off of sadistic and quietly insane?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:33 am

Well Désir is pretty sadistic too, she'd also be amused watching Quinn toy with her 'dolls'
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:40 am

Then as long as Desir doesn't bring up any of her "I will be the one to take Maeror down and take his place," she and Quinn would get along perfectly fine. Quinn would have no reason to be venomous with her. Darren, though... him Quinn might poke full of verbal holes. If only because he's an easy target. XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:42 am

Well Désir is never going to be very public with her ambitions, Maeror knows about them and expects them as that's how he raised her and trained her but she'd never walk around singing "OH I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO BE QUEEEEEN!" Like Simba from Lion King
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:44 am

...Would she at least sing to herself in the mirror "Be Prepaaaared!"? XD

All righty then. There we have it. No problems with them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:47 am

Probably hahaha

I just pictured Maeror singing "I'll make a man out of you" while training Darren.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:52 am

After a fight with Talia, Ford's all "Like fire! Hellfire! This fire in my skin! This burning desire is turning me to sin!"

I almost choked on my water on this imagery. There truly is a Disney song for every situation XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:05 pm

God there is hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Quinn's in general is probably "This is Halloween" XD
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:13 pm

no, that's okay. can do that anytime or just mention it in passing they had a conversation.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:16 pm

Up to you man, I want everyone to be active here.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:25 pm

I can do it another time.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:36 pm

I have tendonitis in both of my wrists and elbows, Cap. Possibly carpal tunnel as well. So there'll be periods where I can't type for long. Sorry. Should've said something in advance.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:51 pm

Nothing to apologize about man, just thought you may have injured yourself. Don't mean to pry just the medical training in me, I hear someone is hurt or something and I jump in.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Yep, yep! Feel better, dude! I will try to pick up the slack for you tomorrow if I can. Gonna be a busy day.

So Desir is going to be more in conflict with the Saboteurs or the main group without the snazzy name?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Main group mostly, I planned on Maeror calling Quinn back in with Jace to track down the Sabotuers once they start mucking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 30 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next