Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Aw. Poor Desir won't get any quality time with Nix. XD

This is fine, though. After seeing even the slightest bit of Ford's deal with Talia, Quinn's gonna have a BALL.

I imagine Maeror's gonna send Darren into conflict with the Saboteurs every once in a while? For the whole Jaxie thing?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Yeah, once Jace and Quinn get stuffed, he'll send in Darren to clean up the mess. I figured Darren would succeed in a big way during a mission and get his nifty new Darth title.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Probably gonna save Quinn for being sent with Darren, then. Going from beating two incredibly dangerous people to getting beat by one seems a li'l backwards. Besides. She and Darren would be bestest buddies XD

And considering the only thing keeping her from a promotion is likely age, it'd make sense... well... age and that, let's face it, putting someone that unstable in charge of anything is nooot a good idea.

Last edited by Ink on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:05 pm

Well I see it more like Darren comes in to help Jace and Quinn and then the three of them smack the Sabotuers down hard. Darren would pull something awesome off and Maeror would reward him. Hmmm come to think of it, Darren would probably need to off someone big to gain his Darth title.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:06 pm

Like? There's no one really on the Saboteurs that's that big a deal XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Hmmm maybe he could take down Ahsoka Tano or someone else before being sent to help Admiral Jace and Quinn, he gets to show up a fancy Darth that way. We'll have to get Shiney's input of course too.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:11 pm

O_O Nuuu! Not Ahsoka! Ahsoka forever! Someone else! ELSE, I say!
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:10 am

I imagine Darren might see Quinn as an annoying, psychopathic little sister that he never wanted, ha ha.

While that would be a great reason to get Darren the title of a Darth, it almost hurts my soul thinking about Ahsoka Tano getting killed, especially by one of my characters, lol
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:16 am

So exactly how he sees Desir, but younger instead of older. Hey. Could be worse. I could easily have made Quinn hyperactive instead of quietly psychotic XD

Ackbar! Ya said ya planned on offing Ackbar, make it him! Just for the love of all that is good in the galaxy, anyone but Ahsoka! XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 10:41 am

Is it weird I like Ackbar more than Tano?

But yes taking down Admiral Ackbar would be a feat indeed, just the thought of seeing Home One going down in flames is almost hearbreaking haha.

I do plan on offing Tano, but maybe in a more idk elegant way. Maeror might off her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:05 am

Not quite exactly as he sees Désir, but sorta, yeah. Yeah, psychotic is definitely better!

Nah, I can see where you might be coming from with liking Ackbar more, Cap.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:36 am

Don't get me wrong, I like Ashoka plenty maybe it's the nostalgia of being a little kid and hearing "IT'S A TRAP" haha

So we wanna go with Darren earning his stripes by taking down the Republic's military genius Ackbar?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:39 am

I was exposed to Ahsoka before Ackbar. So that's an entirely reasonable conclusion on both ends.

Doesn't have to be him either for the time being. It'd be nice if it could be someone that ISN'T gonna break anyone's heart XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:45 am

Perhaps Chancellor Mon Mothma then? Would essentially make Leia the Chancellor for now and then we get to have an election! Yay politics in Star Wars! Wink
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:03 pm

Well, to be honest, I feel like most characters we might suggest have a high chance of being beloved by someone here, lol.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Oh and we even mention peace treaties once and get that stone rolling in the RPG then I will bounce, Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:08 pm

I swear any of you try and kill Han, you're banned. I ain't dealing with that again. No way. Not this guy.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Psh. Luke, Leia, Han, and Chewie (and probably Lando) have so much plot armor by now, I wouldn't be surprised if they could actually be flat out resurrected XD

But dammit, not Ahsoka! *hugs* Nu!
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:15 pm

Chewie dies, the internet goes down with him I'll burn this mother down
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:16 pm

Oh yeah. With ya on that. Chewie dies, riots. I'll even help.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:19 pm

Hard enough when he died in the old EU...I threw that book across the room
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:20 pm

And you wonder why I never got into the EU... outside of... you know... how freakin' much of it there is. Sooo much.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:24 pm

I'm sad yet kinda relieved they tossed it, fresh start now...but sooo much awesome stuff lost. Thrawn Trilogy, Yuuzhan Wong War, Mara Jade...ugh
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Hey. We're on a Marvel forum on which there is also a DC RP. I'm pretty sure we can all relate.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Ah yeah true
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 31 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next