Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:42 am

^ Fair enough, just checkin'.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:43 am

HINT HINT REPLY Razz

I kid, I kid guys.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:53 am

Cervana certainly feels threatened by Case and especially now that Arden is in the picture. She's seen a sort of vision where she is killed by a hooded girl, who says she's doing it for her family. Cervana is absolutely certain that this person is none other than case and wants to remove her completely. The person however is really Neri who will find that her rage can't be swept under the rug and confronts her sister.

What will happen first though is that Cervana hears or sees a vision that case's father isn't xendor but a powerful sith closer to her than she knows. Cervana's visions however don't form a accurate picture that properly explains themselves so yet again she believes that Angalacon is cases father and she becomes furious. Rather than lash out at the girl over it or Angalacon, she ensures that they will never get to play happy families by eliminating arden. When case learns what happens she goes on a hunt to get her revenge.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:54 am

Stop distracting me then lol! Evil or Very Mad Razz
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:58 am

Huh? Me distract someone, nah you're thinking of Pryde.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:19 pm

My phone vibrates every time you post as it sends it to my email inbox.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:20 pm

Wait .... That just didn't sound good.... tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue

Lmao!!! Not good at all
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:21 pm

Oh man...you shouldn't have said that haha I'll get bored and just make posts knowing it's blowing your phone up Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 12:23 pm

You should do that when I'm watching a scary movie. Can't do it now I've turned off the notifications lol
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:23 pm

Turpy doesn't mention Case because he's implying that if Cervana actually wants to do something about her, to be subtle about it. Just mentioning, 'cause it's not exactly obvious. I just couldn't get it to come out right in a straightforward way.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:56 am

Quinn seems to just get more evil and dangerous, the more I think about her. The Saboteurs have their work cut out for 'em XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 9:15 am

Between her and Admiral Jace yeah I'd say they do haha
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 9:19 am

The Saboteurs are basically a walking collection of issues, problems, and complexes. Oh the AMMO that'll give her. Meanwhile, Jarik and Zora trying to coordinate strategically against Jace and Quinn... these guys are probably gonna fail more times than they succeed XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 9:21 am

Probably but they'll eek out a few wins here and there as pyrrhic as they may be lol
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 10:41 am

Okay, I'm still trying to pin down what type of Jedi Qui Gon is. I want him to be a bit like his name sake and he does have an issue with some of the ideals of the order, mostly the ones that imply emotions are bad. It would be nice for someone that was part of the old order, if there are any still around, to talk with him. If not, then maybe a conversation with him and Luke should happen
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 10:43 am

Hm... Luke, Tamil, and Salty seem like the most viable options for that. Currently, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 10:55 am

thanks.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Okay. Yeah. Quinn's starting to terrify me. XD

Did I get the bit about Bakura right, Cap? Or is there something we want me to add to it?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:20 pm

Well I can certainly see what inspired her hahaha

Nah that works, we head out and search for the map, targeting a command ship. Pretty much what I had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:38 pm

You can? Because I sure can't. XD I'm just diving into the darkest parts of my mind and am like "Holy mother. What on Earth have I created?"

Sweet. So what's going to get us from the supply lines to Star Forge takedown?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:44 pm

Well her name aside she screams Harley Quinn Sith to me haha

Lots of small missions, they'll get a map of Sith Space and from there they'll start searching major Sith Military systems until they find it. All the while Admiral Jace and Quinn are hunting them down.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 3:00 pm

Oh, Harley is a whole different kind of insane XD She's a goofball clown and funny. Quinn's just young, sadistic, and effing warped XD

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Curious.... when you say you ventured to the darkest part of your mind, did you happen to say hey this looks rather familiar? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 4:14 pm

The new girl actually reminds me of Claudia in Interview with a vampire movie. Sweet and all
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:54 pm

Gonna attempt to get Darren to play more into interacting with other Siths, if at all possible. It would be neat to at some point create this small rivalry between him and Jaxie as you mentioned before, Ink, if you're still up for it.

I am gonna roll out some new characters, 'cause evidently having just one character has left me at a disadvantage so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next