Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:34 am

Angalacon has no time for Rowena's uppity shit, he's got a Republic to smack down lol. I apologize ahead of time for any slight God Modding with dumb characters like Maeror and Angalacon lol

Also we need a cool name for the main team!

Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:40 am

Sorry Angalacon, not now. Ena needs to blow up part of your ship xD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:58 am

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Vader
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:14 am

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 0
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:35 am

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 1183fd4c85ea161eb16802466c353a18
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 6:34 am

Okay, that's done. Feel free to have Angalacon blow up Rowena's ship in revenge; she'll survive thanks to her mystery friend and her own Breath Control. And given the scope of everything Angalacon can still kick the crap out of the Republic, just not by himself anymore. That'll give our crew the opportunity to escape instead of being blown the f*ck up by the overpowered arse xD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:07 am

Overpowered is the name of the Sith game haha!

Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:44 am

^ So are you planning on killing off Ackbar, or can I have Rowena save him? I could go for either, honestly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:49 am

Angalacon is going to track Home One to confirm where the Republic Fleet will amass at. Ackbar may die later on but he's safe for now.

If anything Angalacon is simply testing Rowena, he respects what she did as infuriating at it was. She'd be a prime target for him to try and corrupt actually to try and make his apprentice if Turps wasn't going for her.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 7:54 am

Alright. I'll just have her fight off boarders or something, shall I?

He could still go for it. My headcanon is that Turpy doesn't like Angles. StarSpangledAngles could still do it anyway because he wants to deny Turpy.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:00 am

Angalacon should try to recruit the two genius gils at once. One an admirable strategist and powerful empath, the other good enough to self teach freakin Shatterpoint. Then they both just laugh in his face and pull some clever escape they came up with together.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:01 am

Yeah she could take on some boarding parties, they could board the ship and plant the tracker and it goes undiscovered, the Sith troopers make it seem like they're trying to destroy the ship when in fact they just want to follow it.

True that would be the Sith way. Him recruiting the pair of them could work, though the first hint of laughter he'd probably rip them in half with the Force cause he don't play no games lol
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:04 am

"You will cooperate, children, or..." *calls on Nazrin, who walks in with a pair of upright tables* "You WILL cooperate."
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:14 am

I guarantee no better way to piss Turpidus off and possibly lose half the Sith empire's leadership xD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:19 am

Then Maeror steps in delivers a Sith pimp slap to all involved ending any squabbles there and then. He didn't unite everyone with flowers and his nice attitude lol
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:29 am

Do we actually want to go with that? Because I had zero plans for Ena actually getting captured by the Sith, just have her come close to falling in one of the later arcs.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:33 am

That's up to you man, we've got lots of Dark Side temptation going on with Jaxie and Case in the future. Couple more couldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:37 am

I'd rather not, really. Her main problems with Dark Side temptation come at the hands of Turpidus' current apprentice, during one of the later arcs that is mostly like a loyalty mission in Mass Effect. Ink knows a bit more, but it's a while from now, so I'm gonna keep it to myself for now.

Also, we still need a name for the main team, don't we?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:43 am

Fair enough, I've got somethinngs I'm keeping close to the vest to lol

and yes we do
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:47 am

If they were all Jedi I'd say the Trueblades, but... Cairne.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:57 am

Well, technically the main team isn't strictly one of PC's anyway. Lot of Republic and Empire outer support. Whereas the Saboteurs are on their own. So Cairn ain't the only one breaking that one XD
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:21 am

Fantastic Force? Force Works? Sith Busters? Guardians of the Far Far Away Galaxy? XD

O', but I kid. The Saboteurs are called the Saboteurs because they're Saboteurs. It isn't really a "name." It's their designation and just happens to sound snappy XD

Something for the main group could work the same way. What is their specific purpose as a unit?

Kit's gonna peel out, now that Angalacon's onto her and she can see her ship's being ripped open. I take it Han's going to follow suit?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:29 am

Grey Paladins? scratch
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:30 am

Ink wrote:
Fantastic Force? Force Works? Sith Busters? Guardians of the Far Far Away Galaxy? XD

O', but I kid. The Saboteurs are called the Saboteurs because they're Saboteurs. It isn't really a "name." It's their designation and just happens to sound snappy XD

Something for the main group could work the same way. What is their specific purpose as a unit?

Kit's gonna peel out, now that Angalacon's onto her and she can see her ship's being ripped open. I take it Han's going to follow suit?

Yeah Han was never going to stick around and fight with his kids on the Falcon

The Main groups mission is going to be stopping Maeror from getting those artifacts right?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 10:14 am

When the trade between case and arden occurs they'll have a dangerous sith on their hands, more so if they actually converted case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next