Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:02 am

He'd be on a big list of people who want her neck right now. A part of me kinda wants a different character to kill Arden.

Actually how about we go with that Nazrin does catch up to Cervana when she truly expects that she's gotten away with it. Neri would still hear about it and goes after Nazrin.

Somehow I'll play around with who takes out Arden but it could even be that she takes the brunt of an attack on someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:18 am

Well he doesn't really want her dead. He doesn't care one lick about her. If he is going to kill her, it wouldn't be over Arden. It'd be for one of three reasons. Either Maeror tells him to, Nazrin determines that she's about to make an attempt on Maeror, or she challenges Nazrin, directly. So he could still very easily kill Cervana after she whacks Arden if you like. It'd just be rather circumstantial.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:46 am

Why not have Darren kill Arden? He hunts down Arden when she causes problems, kills her, becomes a Darth. Win/Win for both you and Shiney.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 4:19 am

That sounds like a plan to me.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 7:49 am

Yeah. Really all hangs on whether or not you're married to the idea of Cervana doing it. Honestly I don't see much reason for her to do it, anyway, other than just being spiteful. Which would accomplish all of nothing for her. Probably would be a better fit for Arden to do something that rubs the Sith the wrong way and Darren whacks her in response. Meanwhile, Cervana, could take advantage of the situation to do something that puts her at an advantage or attacks Maeror or some crap and Nazrin's like "Like hell," and blows that bomb he put in her arm.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 9:23 am

As you'll find with many things I never lock myself in on an idea. So I'm more than keen on the idea of Darren doing it. I had actually hoped it would be someone higher up. In the proper canon it's palpatine who tracks her down and kills her. However ardens not like Cervana or Case, the only way she would do anything to warrant being killed would be if she heard something about case.

The main thing i want to have occur is that ardens death will be that big that when case learns about it she goes right off. Is it possible that Arden could try and get case away? She doesn't want her daughter becoming a sith and will do whatever it takes to stop this from happening, perhaps taking on Angalacon, but for that to happen they would all need to come back together. I would also like to see the two meet at some point but I'm not locked in on that idea either.

Cervana's death doesn't need to be big but Neri finds out and goes through a period of regret.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:01 am

Well it does open up a new problem. If Arden's death is gonna trigger Case going all dark-side and whatnot out of vengeance, she'd realistically go after who she believed killed Arden, yes? That would be Darren at this point. But Darren most assuredly ain't getting whacked off by her. So the alternative plan here is that someone TELLS Case that Cervana killed Arden, when that is, in fact, not true. Then Case would kill Cervana anyway. I could very easily have Quinn do that. It'd suit her tendency to push people's buttons and she'd doubtless enjoy the rage and pain it brings out of Case. Without it being revenge oriented, Case has no reason to go all dark side, anyway. But the only way that transition makes sense is if Case kills Cervana. Because no one else is gonna die if Case goes after them (and, in fact, the opposite would be more likely, anyway, given how ludicrously powerful all of these people are). Then after Case kills Cervana, Neri could still be pissed and that whole arc can play out and maybe at some point after Case is rescued, she can learn that Darren actually killed Arden, etc. Really the issue is just that this arc so far doesn't really have a lot of room for anyone but the three of them to be involved. I'm trying to think of stuff, but any way I can think of to make it work really kinda generates plot holes outside of your original plan. Darren killing Arden would just be the most convenient. Not necessarily the best. It'd require some cover-up afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:16 am

This works out very well that Cervana gets taken out by Case. She's already made the threats against Arden. And you're spot on, it has to be something that will set off case and fire her up.

Perhaps the reason for Darren to kill Arden lies in her past. More would need to be played with. Possibilities are that she could've killed someone of Darren's back when she worked alongside palpatine. Or that he did and she tries to take him on.

For now you can have Nazrin miss Cervana by a fraction. She'll disappear for a bit and reappear when it's time to go running to anglacon and the whole arden dies bit happens.

As for interrogating arden, I can look into reasons why she would be.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:25 am

Darren doesn't have anyone directly beneath him. He's just the equivalent of a padawan.

If you want her to escape, she's gotta be long gone before Nazrin gets there. Otherwise he'll either just Force Pull the ship back into the hangar before she can get it anywhere or blow up that bomb in her arm.

No one's actually interrogating her. I just had Nazrin throw her in there because those are the only rooms we established as being capable of neutralizing Force powers. So it'd be effectively impossible for her to get out. Unless she's somehow going to take on Eerie by herself without a lightsaber or her force powers.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:31 am

Ah I see. No she's definitely not as crazy as case or Cervana. However eerie could easily say that if they wanted information from her or any secrets Nazrin would've pulled her apart by now without much effort regardless of her being an ancient Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:39 am

While that's very likely true, Eerie wouldn't say it... or anything at all, really. She doesn't possess individual consciousness, self-awareness, or free will of any form. At least not in abundance enough to make such a smug remark. She likely wouldn't even move unless Arden tried something. Which you've already established she wouldn't. Eerie is legitimately a puppet with almost absolute zero autonomy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 10:57 am

Well Darren doesn't need any more motivation to off Arden, Maeror just commands him to do it both to rid himself of Arden and to test Darren against a strong opponent.

When Cervana runs off to Angalacon though that'll be very bad for her, Angalacon is almost blindly loyal to Maeror and when she escaped he'd be notified and when she arrived, it wouldn't be to pleasantries.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:02 am

Literally everyone on this crate is deathly loyal to him except Turpy and Cal XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:05 am

I mean with good reason haha, he inspires loyalty through intimidation and he actually respects his underlings and doesn't off his commanders when they screw up, unless of course they've screwed up several times.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:08 am

Well intimidation on most fronts, flat out charisma on others. I doubt Angalacon and Nazrin are actually 'intimidated' by him, per se. That seems more a charisma thing.

There's also the caveat that anyone low rung that might have any doubts about their loyalty is also programmed, via Nazrin, to essentially be a sleeper agent that he can puppet with no effort. So there's no worry of revolt XD The only people spared that are Darths and those that may become Darths... and Quinn, but she'd be a Darth by now if she wasn't so clearly f***ed up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:15 am

Well yeah the other two of the big three Darths would be too intimidated by Maeror, but other Sith Lords would pretty much either be trembling around him or be in awe of him. He is a evil rage monster fueled by hate and pain but the Sith soldiers love him because he doesn't throw their lives away needlessly and makes sure they're taken care of, that way they're more effective when fighting as inspired loyal soldiers are better than conscripts and clones, even though the Sith Empire makes use of both of the latter as well.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:18 am

Which is likely the reason Cervana hasn't tried anything yet. There's not a soul around that wouldn't behead her for it... or worse XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:19 am

Exactly haha, Maeror has his Empire on lock with guys like Nazrin and Angalacon keeping an eye on things for him when he's off brooding lol
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:27 am

Anyways, if Cervana makes it apparent that she's going to try something and Quinn picks up on it, Quinn could tell Case that Cervana killed Arden and not Darren. That way it's like a triple win for her. She gets to keep one of her favorite playthings, she gets to draw out all of Case's delicious anger, sorrow, and pain, and she gets to eliminate the harpy that dares try to step up to the great Lord Maeror... all by just telling a little white lie... words are truly the girl's greatest weapon.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:28 am

I like that idea
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:37 am

So would Maeror just want her gone because he finds her annoying? She's no threat to him or anything.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:44 am

She's a squeaky wheel it seems, he spared her after her actions on Byss that saw him lose out of Leia, a pretty big hostage to have during war time. Now she's stirring up trouble? Yeah he'd pretty much say "Cervana isn't worth keeping around" and just have her killed.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:47 am

Oh. No. My bad. Switched to talking about Arden, there. We all know he'd be A-okay with whacking Cervana. Heck, he'd probably pat Quinn on the head for that one.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:49 am

Oh haha well yeah as far as Arden goes idk if Mel had spoken about it but she and Maeror had a one nighter back in the day and that resulted in Case. Maeror of course only has room in his shredded and evil heart for the woman he lost because of Palpatine's rise to power so Arden is just in the way to him, she's a reminder of a moment of weakness he once had and he wants her gone for it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 11:52 am

Oh... well, no. I didn't know that little detail. Well... okay, then. I can just imagine what Desir, and Quinn are gonna think of Case, then. Probably not as bad as Nix, but still... ouch XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next