Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:26 am

"Well then it looks like I also have some work to do." The President said.

Nightwing slipped out of his restraints. "Thanks guys, real helpers here."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:40 am

"Simple restraints would not hold you, Nightwing. We all know that," Wonder Woman says.

"It'll take a bit, but we can regroup and get ready for whatever storm comes in next," Mercy says. "Mr. President, I can get you back to the White House, or wherever, if you want?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:59 am

"The White House is fine, thank you Lantern." The President said.

Nightwing shrugged rubbing his wrists. "Well I'm hungry....who else is hungry?"

"I'm hungry." Flash said.

"So...food anyone?" Nightwing asked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:05 am

"I think not," Wonder Woman says. "I am going to go and work clean-up." She then walks off.

Mercy stares at the ring, then flies off without a word.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:02 pm

"So I'm thinking Taco Bell and then clean up." Flash said.

"Sounds good to me." Nightwing said. "Can't work on an empty stomach."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Super-Girl works on clearing way damages in Metropolis.

Nemo and Kiva collectively help get Palace staff and help back into functioning order. "This cannot be allowed to happen again," Nemo says.

"I doubt Orin would let it," Kiva says.

"That Orin let it happen once isn't enough? I have the utmost confidence in his ability to defend Atlantis, Kiva, but to prevent these threats before they happen-"

"That is fear mongering, Nemo. A practice to be frowned upon."

Nemo grabs the girl by the shoulders. "Screw morality to Tartarus, Kiva! I thought you were dead, and Atlantis destroyed!"

Kiva stares. "And neither is true, Nemo. Atlantis still stands, and I am right here."

Wonder Woman flies through Gateway, running clean-up. Meanwhile, Mercy drops off the President at the White House and flies off into space, holding Green Lantern's ring in her hand.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:15 pm

The President was quickly greeted by Secret Service agents. "Get me the DCI, The Pentagon, and the head of ARGUS on the line." He said heading into the White House. "We've got work to do."

Orin walked into the throne room with several of his generals.
"I want the Fleet back up to full strength at once. How many ships did we lose?"
"None sire, the enemy vessels only disabled our ships."
"Good, this attack was not to seize power but to expose our weaknesses. Tomorrow we will begin enlarging the size of our military...we must be ready and we must be stronger."

Flash returned to Central City helping with clean up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:31 pm

(So, they still have those collars on them, or no?)

Batman removes a memory stick from a panel inside the Watchtower. He had made the drones plug it in before during the fighting, effectively nulling that piece of equipment and limiting Zeitgeists' attempt of taking over the space station.

Now he had to assess the situation in Gotham.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:38 pm

(I kind of assume they're gone)

Mercy stands before the guardians. "Guardian Council. It's, um...it's with a heavy heart that I...screw this." Mercy takes the ring and throws it at the nearest Guardian, knowing they'd catch it with their power. "Green Lantern of Sector 2814...Deceased. Killed in action."

Kiva walks to Aquaman. "Sire, shall I tend to your wounds?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Morningstar took off heading back to Bludhaven to see what kind of damage was done to his city.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:49 am

Orin waved her off. "I will be fine. Tend to the injured soldiers instead. Nemo come with me." He said heading into his War Room with his generals.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 12:52 am

Kiva sits put and watches Orin leave, with Nemo following shortly behind.

"Orin," Nemo says with a nod as he follows suit into the war room.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:01 am

Orin walked into the room and sealed the door behind them. "You did well today Nemo...well enough that I'm going to give you a command."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:04 am

"I- what? Surely you're joking, Orin," Nemo says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:33 am

"No." Orin said. "I want you to put together a small team, hand picked by you to be my scalpel, to strike where I can not, to be our agents in the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:00 am

"I am honored, of course, Orin. But-"

"But the boy isn't ready," an Atlantean General says, entering the room. "No one would follow his orders. He's got the know how but none of the experience. Hell, the little nurse girl has more battle experience than him."

"Ocean Master..." Nemo says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:36 am

Orin looked over at Ocean Master. "He is a veteran of the largest battle Atlantis has fought in years, men will follow him."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:46 am

"...I defer to your judgment, sire," Ocean Master says, crossing his arms. "And what of the surface world? Are we to strike back?"

"Ocean Master, I am anything but a fan of surface dwellers, but this was the act of only one of them," Nemo says. "It would be unwise to unleash the fury of the sea on them all for this."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:54 am

Orin nodded. "Nemo is right, instead I am moving to make Atlantis a member of their United Nations. We must all stand together in the face of threats like Sovereign and Zeitgeist."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:59 am

"But if we strike now, then we can prevent such acts from ever happening again. I say we put the fear of Poseidon in them. Let them know that Atlantis is not to be trifled with," Ocean Master suggests.

"I..." Nemo pauses and thinks back to what he'd just spoken with Kiva about. "That is...fear mongering. It will only make things worse."

"Sire, don't listen to this...this pup! Clearly he's been struck in the head one too many times this battle."

"And how many times have YOU been struck in the head, Ocean Master," Nemo says, clutching his spear. "Would you care to add one to the tally?"

"You threaten me, boy?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:09 am

"ENOUGH!" Orin roared slamming his hands on the table. "It is exactly this kind of squabbling that creates weakness. Tomorrow I leave for the surface world to apply for membership in the UN, Nemo you will begin assembling your team. He looked to Ocean Master. "And you will see to it that the Fleet is repaired and ready for battle at once."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:13 am

"Of course, Orin," Nemo says with a nod.

Ocean Master stares at Aquaman for a moment. "Yes...sire," he says, walking out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:19 am

Orin stared down Ocean Master watching him leave. He looked at Nemo. "Well, what are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:26 am

Nemo leaves the war room to Orin, passing Kiva without a word on the way.

Karie paces in the basement, her mother sitting in a chair against the wall. "Child, will you sit down? If your powers had been back, you've have worn a hole in the floor."

"If my powers had been back, I'd have been out there helping."

"Your father is fine, Karie."

"What makes you so sure?"

"Uh...he's Superman?"

Karie stares and crosses her arms. "Yeah, well..."

Mercy floats around on Oa for a bit, taking in her surroundings while meditating on what to do next.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 am

Cole walked into the house. "Hello? Anyone home?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next