Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:21 am

"You should remember who you are talking to before you continue speaking your lies." Apollonis said "There is an aspect of Apollo that many forget along with being the god of light and prophecy he was the god of truth, something I inherited from him and that I refused to acknowledge until recently. No man or god can deceive me. So go ahead child, kill me if you think you can because I will never bend my knee to anyone nor will any of the others."

Nikkita moaned around his cock releasing
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:46 am

Arlia looked as if he had just punched her in the jaw. That wasn't fair he should want to save himself. She wanted to rip him apart right there and then but doing so would bring the other gods down on her and she wasn't ready for a fight of all gods.

She scratched his cheek causing a small bleed that of course would soon heal, "next time I won't scratch!"

Alea and Kyniska were released as she disappeared and dropped their knives, "Apollonis? Where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:45 am

"Gone" apollonis said "but she'll return. Are you two okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:44 pm

"I felt her take hold and when I saw Kyniska fall entranced I went along with it. I would've lunged at her if she had really hurt you. But I allowed her to leave you a scratch, because trust my words when I catch up with her, she'll regret it."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Nexus groaned and thrust his cock up into her mouth releasing his hot load as he lapped up her delicious juices, eating her out hungrily as his hands massaged her rear.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:44 am

Nikkita moaned releasing more

"I know" Apollonis said hugging her "But I fear we can no longer keep this between us."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:51 pm

"I'm not concerned about that Apollonis," Alea replied, "I know the silly girl wanted to do a kind thing for you and I, but if any harm has come to Apollaine I want to act for her and take whatever revenge is needed. I'll be the new goddess of justice, and I won't hold back on the right punishment for the crime committed."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 pm

"The others will have to know" Apollonis said "she will go after them as well, probably expecting them to simply fall for whatever lie she feeds them."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:12 am

"No she's tried it once, I'm worried she knows that if she cannot trick a gods mind, she will force us to surrender by using Apollaine as leverage. The sooner we tip the scale and get ourselves her back the better. I hate it not knowing if she's okay cause arlia will claim she has her safe and sound, and we'll give in to her only to e tricked and get handed a corpse."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:17 am

Nexus groaned firing some more smirking and licked her tasty pussy clean.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:21 am

"She will not trick me" Apollonis said "but if that is what you wish to do then that is what we'll do."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:03 am

Nikkita smirked popping him out of her mouth and licking him clean
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:06 am

Nexus groaned throbbing still at her touch. "You have such a wonderful mouth", he smirked and patted her rear.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:59 am

"And you have a magical toungue" Nikkita smirked "but that isn't what impresses me right now."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:37 am

"I thought you might say that.", Nexus smirked and squeezed her rear. "Lay on your back for me, beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:06 am

"Ahh, not going to let me ride first?" Nikkita pouted
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:08 am

"Oh, you want to ride? Then be my guest", Nexus smiled sitting up smirking and squeezed her rear.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:27 am

"I will indeed" Nikkita smirked sinking down on him
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:00 am

"Why don't you two fight and have Apollonis try to claim he has finally left you to be with her?" Kyniska suggested.

"I don't think that would be believed. Not now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:14 am

"But perhapse she would believe I am interested" Demetrios said finally chiming in. "It could just as easily have been me that wooed the fair Alea to his bed."

Xander left them sometime after arriving on Olympus. He had decided to go find his godess without them.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:53 am

"You're underestimating her..." Alea sing songed, "But if you can charm me quickly enough, then you may stand a chance with her. I'm serious... this new goddess doesn't know the meaning of patience. You're likely to only have a short moment of time. How will you use it?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:02 pm

"I will convince her" Demetrios said "but as for charming you, I fear that would be impossible for one so beautiful as you does not fall easily to the charms as one such as I."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:21 pm

Alea pondered over what he said and smiled, "You are good... and absolutely right. I'm not young and easily swayed by dashing handsome men, they have to work hard to earn my heart, but let's hope that Arlia doesn't know about keeping a lock on her heart."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:45 pm

"And I am lucky to hve won it" Apollonis smiled "This could work, why don't you go with Xander. Maybe he will be of some help."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:52 pm

"Whoever said you had it? You only think you do," Alea teased playfully, "Where did he run off to though?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next