Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:17 pm

"I don't know" Apollonis said looking around "I haven't seen him since we arrived."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:54 pm

"Of all that could follow me, I didn't expect it to be you," Arlia said sensing Xander in the area.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:00 pm

"I beg your pardon" Xander said "but I only wish to see my goddess in good health."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:02 pm

Arlia raised her eyebrows in surprise and turned to face him, "But you are Apollonis's and Alea's main pawn..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:05 pm

"I serve Apollonis but I do not belong to him" Xander corrected "I am Apollaine' s, my heart and soul are hers."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:08 pm

"You are here to ensure that I haven't harmed her," Arlia replied, "Xander... I haven't nor do I want to. I feel scared, they're not interested in sharing with a new goddess. They also fear that because I was created I must be evil. Apollonis and Apollaine were created almost the same way I was, and you look at her. She's the image of the sunshine, warm against your face.

I will take you to her, for a price."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:12 pm

"What is your price?" Xander asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:38 pm

"Leave your weapons... and I will promise that you won't come to harm. Xander, all I want... is to be accepted as a goddess. I really am sorry if I hurt you, though you seem stronger than Apollonis and Alea think of you. I know your history, I will never think of you as being a mere mortal. If you take kindness on me, I will repay you by calling you a hero of the gods, a favourite of mine, and if your heart really is for Apollaine, then I will grant you a kingdom to have and you can be almost like king and queen."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Xander left his swords and followed Alia
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:01 pm

"Xander..." Apollaine called out from deep within the tunnel. Arlia stayed back and allowed Xander to go on ahead. While she did not require love, she wouldn't stop the two from having theirs, as long as he realised that he could've free her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:32 pm

"Here my love" Xander said heading down the hall way towards her voice.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:42 pm

"Xander..." Apollaine said finally seeing him, holding her hands against a crystal glass wall, "She hasn't hurt me. I know what she wants, just acceptance. You have to tell the others not to make her mad. If you do all hell will break lose. She's got the worst temper."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 am

"We will convince them" Xander said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:05 am

prydeman wrote:
"I will indeed" Nikkita smirked sinking down on him

"Oh that sounds very promising", Nexus groaned feeling her slick pussy envelope his large member, pushing up into her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:14 am

Nikkita moaned riding himself slowly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:42 am

Nexus groaned smiling and grabbed the swell of her hips thrusting up into her hard and deep.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:45 am

Nikkita moaned rocking her hips
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:40 am

Nexus sat up and laved on one of her perky orbs, hammering up into her hard.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:22 am

Nikkita nibbled his near moaning softly
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:15 pm

Apollaine moved along the crystal wall to him and lent her hand against it. Suddenly a small hole formed and Apollaine immediately stretched her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:12 am

Xander took her hand hoping to pull her from the crystal
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:45 am

Nexus growled around her delectable teat and kept slamming his large, aching cock up into her slick tunnel, his hands cupping her perfect ass.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:08 am

"f**k" Nikkita screamed tossing her head back
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Apollaine smiled as the hole grew wider but went white seeing Arlia behind him looking very evil. Sneering she shoved xander into Apollaine knocking her over. The crystal wall rebuilt itself with them on the other side.

"You fool!" Arlia spoke melodic, "love has everyone so crazy they will do anything. It's alright, I decided to play nice. You both play a purpose and use to me, have you loving time because if your friends don't save you, I may actually shed a tear when I execute you both."

Apollaine shielded xander, "I brought you into this world so that you would do good things for us."
"And I will... Just differently. A pure blood goddess and a mortal. Together you both stand as big things to both your kinds, would your people come to your defence? If they don't then wouldn't you agree that they don't care whether you live or die? I would be doing a world a favour. Too many people get second chances, a farmer had his wife and daughter killed and told me he would give mercy to their killer, I wasn't so lenient."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:47 am

"Do not worry" Xander said "they will come for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next