Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:31 am

Apollonis sighed "This godling is sick. I believe she intends to kill all of us, starting with Apollanai and Alea. I was hoping to keep Orion and those on Olympus out of this but it seems that is unavoidable."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:53 pm

"The goddess had all her chance, she could've easily killed cancer and I and went straight for Apollaine then but she didn't. I think the little new goddess is testing the waters. Making you fear her. I've seen girls who want to be amazons who think that they can be one by coming across all tough and fierce. But when you strike at their vulnerable point they crumble."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:23 am

"Then she will be very disappointed" Apollonis said "but if any of us will be frightened of her it would be Apollaine. Alea will be more fearful of what she will do to others than herself. Orion and the others though will not tolerate any of her tricks."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:06 am

Nexus smirked and brought Nikkita up ontop of him leaning up licking her slick slit.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Alea went back to check Apollaine but automatically sensed something wasn't right. The sun goddess looked asleep and peaceful but there was a strong smell of evil all around her. It even seemed to be radiating from Apollaine herself. Ales realised what it all meaned and went to the door but in doing so she heard a noise behind her and felt a sharp pain.

She only saw the blue eyes and blonde hair before she finally managed to stagger out the door to safety.

"Help me.,. Someone please!" And alea thought her own voice was taking over until she realised it was Apollaines. But how could she be back in the main hall when she was just behind her?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:55 am

nikkita moaned softly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 7:53 am

Nexus laved his tongue around her clit before snaking it inside her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 10:34 am

Nikkita twirled her tongue around his cock
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 1:28 pm

"That little goddess will only bring herself to early doom," Kyniska said with a small part of pity.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:07 pm

"Yes she will" Apollonis said "but not before doing harm to my family. That is something I will not allow, so will you come with me to stop her?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:32 pm

The Amazon princess looked a bit stunned, "To Mount Olympia? Every time I went after Alea she told me it wasn't allowed. I would've risked it for her though."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:41 pm

"Things have changed since the fall of the old gods" Apollonis said "Olympia is no longer a place for only the gods. So are you going to join me?"

"As always I will follow you to death." Xander said

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Kyniska tapped her sword at her waist and the three vanished to appear at Mount Olympus. Alea called out to them being the first to see them.

"Be careful!"
"Kyniska? Xander? Apollonis? Please whatever she tells you its not true. She wants to kill me and the young goddess. Alea just told me that no one else should be queen but her. She wants the world to be a king and queen and will leave everyone else behind or kill them," Apollaine called out to them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:08 pm

"Orion and the rest of the council will have a problem with that" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:33 pm

"I told her that... I warned her that things will go bad and she said I deserve everything for the loss of your child. And then she plunged her own dagger, her gift from Artemis into my side."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:36 pm

"She never did listen."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:50 pm

Apollaine almost saw hope, "Then brother join with me... you have to help me. Help me save the girl... she's almost you in appearance... Apollonis, she's beautiful. You have to see her. Come take my hand... put aside all our fights from the past and be with me once again."

kyniska looked to Xander and whispered, "Beautiful? The goddess that almost killed us... beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:40 am

"I have seen her" Apollonis said "Her hair is dark as night and her eyes even darker. She is beautiful like a gorgon and ten times deadlier. I thought I was clear there will never be anything between us again. You gave up that chance long ago by playing all your games." He took her arm twisting it behind her back drawing his sword and holding it to her throat "Now, Apolia or whatever you have decided to call yourself, this plan of yours ends here."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:40 am

prydeman wrote:
Nikkita twirled her tongue around his cock

Nexus groaned smiling and snaked his tongue deep inside of her slick tunnel reaching her spot
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:41 am

Nikkita slurped down on his cock moaning
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 5:30 pm

"Fright depends on an element of surprise... therefore I won't tremble," Arlia replied.

Suddenly Alea and Kyniska gasped and both sank to their knees, "Goddess... all we want to do... all we are meant to do is worship you...forgive us?"

Arlia smiled seeing the two women come to her side to pull back Apollonis.

"For so long, you've all been drowning in the fighting and the pain. I'd like to help...if you'll have me. We're going to change the world, are you going to stick around alive and watch?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:19 am

Nexus groaned bucking up against her warm mouth and snaked his tongue inside her, massaging her rear.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 am

"You lie" Apollonis said letting the girls hold him back. "I can see it in your eyes. You do not want to change the world you want to destroy it."

Nikkita moaned getting close
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Arlia went to him and ran her sharp nails up his neck to grip it, and lent in to speak near his ear, "wrong... I want to rule it! I just need to have you know how to sink to your knees."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Nexus growled inte Nikkita's slick honeypot, loving the taste of her as he buried his tongue inside her hungrily, pushing up against her mouth about to blow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next