Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:05 am

"Lovely...just perfect.." Orion groaned and smirked ramming his hard thick monster into her as he hit her spot again and again.

Callisto smirked and moved forward for him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:17 am

Leona moaned loudly and let out a soft cry as she let him use her for his own pleasure, her slick walls giving way to his fierce thrusts.

Aridonis smirked and stood up on his knees getting behind Callisto, admiring her back as it curved and her perfect ass pressed against his aching cock.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:28 am

Orion groaned and smirked piercing her deep as he thrust himself into her hard and fast hitting her spot over and over again.

Callisto smirked back at him moving her rear against him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:42 am

Nikkita took her hand to his chest returning the kiss
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:54 am

Nexus brought her close kissing Nikkita deeply.

Leona screamed with pleasure pulling her legs back further loving the way he used her.

Aridonis smirked back at her and groaned kneading her perfect ass before giving it a slap, running the tip of his cock up and down from her slick pussy to her tight ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:02 am

Orion groaned and smirked loving the sound of Leona's moans as he drove himself into her hard and rough their wet sexes slapping loudly against one another.

Callisto smirked back at him. "Mmmm f**k...."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:16 am

Leona moaned loudly. "f**k YES! MORE! It's so good!", she panted with pleasure getting closer to her next release.

Aridonis smirked at Callisto and spread her left cheek before pushing into her tight warm ass to begin with.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:32 am

Orion groaned and smirked thrusting into her hard and rough getting close himself. "Mmmm f**k yeah...oh shit..." He groaned as he pummeled her tight pussy.

Callisto moaned and bit her lip pushing back against him. "Mmmm f**k yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:18 am

Nikkita leaned into him smiling
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Apollaine finally came to and approached Xander and Kyniska seated by a fire.

"I know what happened, but I have every belief that it can be fixed. I can teach her and correct her. No one is born evil, they chose to be... they learn to be."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:50 pm

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Xander asked

Apollonis kissed Alea's neck and shoulders trying to get a response out of her. He sighed stopping after a little while and went to get up. "Alright, we'll go see what my sister has gotten herself into."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:02 pm

"I already know..." Alea replied finally getting up with a deep sigh, "She thought she was doing a nice thing for you and I. Replacing the child we lost... and making a god with everything we have combined. There's always risks... I've read the scrolls about how gods are created, I always wanted to know but when I read the ancient text there is so much danger to it, many gods have chosen to bear children with mortals. I'm afraid the child that Apollaine created counteracted all the goodness of all us current gods and created a complete opposite. It was nice though to imagine a child with the goodness of you and I but it would've been better if Apollaine had spoken to us about how we would feel about this.

I would've easily had told her to not to risk it, we have our own methods of creating children."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:07 pm

"Yes, and they are more fun" Apollonis smiled "Now shall we go see how bad it is?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:39 pm

"First, I find myself quite tempted to show this new little god or goddess actually what he or she is up against. If all the ego and power has rushed to their head, then I don't see them backing out of a fight. Slam them straight down onto their buttocks and show them exactly who's the boss."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 pm

"That would be a good plan" Apollonis said "but we do not know what it is capable of. So we find my, our sister and have a talk with her."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:28 pm

Alea raised an eyebrow, "And convince her that she unleashed a demon child? You have that talk, I'll wait right here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:40 pm

"No, see what she was thinking" Apollonis said "and then see what she planned."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Alea shook her head in annoyance and pulled herself up, before grabbing her cloak, "If we do have to confront this new god, a show of might and power may need to be called on. So grab a cape... I'm serious... am I sexier with the cape or without the cape... wait don't answer that one. I already know."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Apollonis smiled grabbing his sword, bow and quiver, and sheild
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:19 am

Leona moaned loudly on the verge of her next release letting Orion rail her dripping pussy as it gave way to his thick cock. "YESSS!!"

Aridonis groaned smirking and pushed into her further, stuffing her warm ass with his aching member holding her steady. "f**k yeah"

Nexus smiled holding her close.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:29 am

Orion groaned and smirked drilling her gushing soaked pussy like there was no tomorrow as he got to the edge of his own climax, he felt his balls swelling as he struck her spot roughly. "f**k Leona...oh f**k yeah..."

Callisto moaned and smiled widely. "Mmm f**k yes...feels so full..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:33 am

"Oh f**k yes, Orion... Oh God... OH YEEEESSSS!"; Leona screamed with pleasure as she exploded, squirting against his pistoning cock as she came, her pussy tightening around him.

"Gonna make sure you stay that way, too...", Aridonis promised with a smirk as he started pounding away at her tight ass from the start, fucking it raw.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:47 am

Orion groaned and smirked seeing her squirt as he drove himself into her hard and deep erupting inside her shooting his hot seed deep inside her womb.

Callisto moaned loudly pushing back and raising her ass up. "Oh f**k!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:30 am

"YESSSSSSSS! Give it all to me...", Leona moaned feeling him fill her womb up to the brim as she came around his cock. "Ohhhhh... quick, come up here..."

"What a heavenly warmth...", Aridonis groaned with pleasure smirking as he took hold of her slim waist, ramming his thick cock into her ass, loving the way her cheeks rippled as they met his hips.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:29 am

"This day has been perfect" Nikkita smiled "so far."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next