Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans OOC

Go down 
+2
intangible
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:00 pm

So any ideas for 4 and 5?
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:01 pm

For fillers, I guess we could use Shimmer and Mammoth.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Silverback is part of the Five, though I haven't introduced him yet
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Ah, in that case 1 more to go.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:17 pm

it doesn
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:51 pm

I'll whip one up real quick.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Actually, what about Deathstroke?
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh!!! So true!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:38 pm

oohh, deathstroke. perfect
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:06 pm

I've inserted Courtney who'll be a hero, but wouldn't mind a villain.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:13 pm

I put up a claim for Deathstroke and a bio for a new hero just to add some guys to the roster. Thus far it's pretty much 5 to 2 or something like that. Felt it would help haha.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 pm

I'm creating an original villain named Ophiuchus and, as you'll see in my Eve Origin story, he's a huge part of Eve's past. He's going to be a huge power monger with armies and powers and alien/magic tech. You'll love him!

PS, my normal computer broke, so maybe the Eve Origin story will be here later rather than sooner. Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Oh lordy, that sounds big. Oh, I was planning something with Slade too. And now that we have Rose involved, it'll just be that much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:50 pm

Oh, that will be awesome. Maybe we'll have a little villain+villain vs. titans?

Slade vs. Rose and Ophiuchus vs. Eve will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Okay. It's an arc I had planned that actually can be pretty easily melded with others so it could work.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:54 pm

My plan was that Daemon of the Anti-Titans had initially been sent here to Earth by Ophiuchus and she just gained the artifacts/power to summon him. Anti-Titans could be run by Slade?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 pm

My plan was that the Anti-Titans were eventually going to run into Slade and be pawns in a plan of his to take one of the Titans under his wing (Sort of like he tried with Robin but not in the exact same way) and now that Ravager's on the team, he could pick someone that isn't her and later the Father/Daughter clash to make all Father/Daughter clashes.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:59 pm

That could work with anyone. Bee is a good choice, if you like. Wonder Girl wouldn't take that bait. Eve could probably do so. She's a bit lost. Could work quite well with Red Shadow. I don't know much about dragonfly yet. What do you think>
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:02 pm

I think Bee, Aviary, or Eve would be best. For Bee it'd mainly be a thing for her to do something other than provide witty banter. For Aviary, I always intended to go down a slightly darker path a bit later. For Eve, like you said, she's lost.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Well, since the Eye of Ophiuchus was received through transmission, Cyborg will probably be able to trace it to Daemon. If Slade were to offer training, she would probably take it just to get close to Daemon and/or to become closer to Slade.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 pm

That could be interesting. I think after that Slade would turn to someone else though. He is pretty resilient. I think first he'd go for Even and when that didn't work, either Bee or Aviary.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:09 pm

I agree that Aviary would be a better choice.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Yeah. Considering that her background involves Apokolips, it'dgel.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 am

sometime during one of these storylines I will introduce Combustion to the team.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Tange, you still wanna do the Slade thing for Eve or you want to just skip that and move on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans OOC
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next