Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:44 pm

"So am I" Shane smiled kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:15 am

Venom551 wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
Sarah moaned loudly slamming her rear down against his hips smiling, throwing her hair back.

Cassandra smirked kissing him moaning. "Yes, plow me..."

Thomas groaned smirking railing her wet hole hard and deep, reaching up to fondle her firm orbs.

"Oh I am..." James grinned as he railed her warm slick pussy like there was no tomorrow, his hardness stretching her open and filling her with each stroke.

Misato moaned and smiled moving her ass back against him hard. "Fuck yes! Hammer my little dirty cunt!"

"God yes, no kidding...", Cassandra cried out softly with pleasure tightening her legs around his waist.

Thomas grinned and let out a groan as he heard her, pinching her nipples and moving his hands back to her fine rear giving it a slap before hammering in and out of her soaking hole like a man possessed. "I will, honey, I will.."

prydeman wrote:
Andreas smiled kissing her thrusting up into her

Sarah smiled kissing him back moaning against his mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:25 am

James smirked and groaned as he plowed her tight warm pussy with his cock, hammering her spot like there was no tomorrow as he took his hand along her smooth slender leg.

"FUCK!" Misato moaned loudly slamming back against his thrusts hard.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:28 am

Cassandra moaned loudly reaching down rubbing her sensitive clit as James pounded away at her. "Oh fuck yes, fuck me harder!"

Thomas groaned and delivered another sharp slap to her rear smirking before pushing her down a little against the bed, jackhammering her tight cunt with his thick cock.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:36 am

James grinned and he began to seriously fuck Cassandra now, slamming his large cock into her HARD as he used some of his Sentinel strength to thrust and pleasure her.

"Oh gooooood!!!!" Misato moaned moving wildly against him gripping the sheets. "More...more!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:41 am

Cassandra screamed with pleasure arching her back. "Yes, fuck my tight little cunt...! GOD YES!", she moaned grinding her hips against him.

"You want more for your dirty little hole...?", Thomas groaned and smirked, teasing her as he plowed her with deep, powerful thrusts, striking her spot relentlessly.-
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:47 am

James smirked and groaned grabbing her sides as she arched her back as he delivered hard and fast thrusts into her tight pussy, working his cock masterfully in and out of her.

"YES! MORE!" Misato moaned loudly getting close.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:53 am

"So fucking good!", Cassandra cried out softly reaching up to fondle her chest, getting close.

Thomas groaned and grinned smacking her ass again HARD, pistoning in and out of her abused, tight pussy without holding back, stretching her with every thrust that she got bottomed out on.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:55 am

Andreas deepened the kiss stroking in and out of striking her spot
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:55 am

James groaned and smirked getting close himself as he kept pounding away at her cunt like a hammer on a nail slapping her ass hard. "Incredible..."

"OH FUUUUUUUUUCCKKKK!" Misato screamed as her orgasm hit her hard, her legs shaking noticeably as she moved a into his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:06 am

"Yes, so close, almost there, James...", Cassandra moaned loudly grinding against him urgently.

Thomas groaned deeply feeling the effects from her tightening hole and her shaking, smirking as he continued to punish Misato by hammering into her over and over again through out her orgasm.

Sarah kissed him back slamming her rear down against him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:47 am

Andreas groaned thrusting up into her harder
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 am

"Mmm, such a perfect fit...", Sarah gasped grinding down on his dick, reaching down to fondle his balls.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:12 am

"Yes it is" Andreas groaned
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:20 am

Sarah smirked and purposely tightened her innerwalls around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:16 am

"Cheeky little minx" Andreas groaned
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:23 am

"I'm YOUR cheeky little minx, though, aren't I?", Sarah whispered with a sly grin, rocking her hips seductively and fast.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:44 am

"Yes you are" andreas smirked
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:00 am

Sarah smiled back at him and began to slide up and down his prick hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:06 am

"Trying to make me cum before you" Andreas groaned.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:12 am

"Is it that obvious?", Sarah smirked naughtily and softly grinded her tush against his hips. "What's the matter? Don't you wish to fill me again?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:18 am

"I do" Andreas groaned "but not yet."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:20 am

"Oh come on, do it, for me", Sarah said with an innocent pout, fondling his sack as she rode him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:39 am

"Can't deny you" Andreas groaned
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:44 am

"Then give it to me", Sarah whispered as she slid up and down his pole hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next