Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Guardians - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:21 am

James walked into the ready room wiping his face clean of sweat with a towel.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:38 am

"Where are the doctors and Thomas?" Rodgers asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:45 am

"Thomas, I dont know but Cassandra and Misato are likely in sick bay or the labs."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:19 pm

"They should be here" Steve said "I did say ALL Guardians, that includes them."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:24 pm

"Want me to go and fetch them?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:52 pm

"Yes, that'd be nice" Steve said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:03 pm

James nodded before headed back out to get Misato and Cassandra.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:07 pm

Steve waited for him to return
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:07 am

"Here", Thomas said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:35 am

"About time" Steve said after Miller returned with Misato and Cassandra. "Last night these men were all attacked" he hit a button bringing up a display of several leaders of various nations. "The attempts on thier lives all failed but that's not why we're here." He changed the screen showing a news broadcast.

The recent attacks on your world leaders is just a warning unless you give me what I want. My demands are simple, one billion from every country. You have twenty four hours to comply, if I do not have my money by then for every hour after I will kill one of your leaders.
The Engineer.

"That was sent to every news channel around the world an hour after the attacks. It's been eight hours arleady and we still have no idea who this Engineer is or where to find him. Carol, you're the tracker of the team, I had them send over a copy of the letter. I'm hoping you can do your thing and find whoever sent this. The rest of you I want out there keeping an eye on the most likely targets."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 pm

"Well, that's gonna be difficult to do...", Thomas said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:54 am

"Just tell me who I'm lookin' after and no one is getting near them." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 pm

"I want you on the UN delegates" Rodgers said "I'm covering POTUS myself."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Lexi shifted in her position, "I'm the best theft there is, if you want me to sneak and snatch, say the place."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:17 pm

"We're not stealing anything" Steve said "we're going to make sure nothing happens to the delegates while Carol tracks down whoever delivered that message."
"Wouldn't it be better if more were out there searching" Shane said "Me and Lexi could help Carol."
"Not a bad idea" Steve said
"They'll only get in my say" Carol said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:27 pm

"Don't mock what I do for a living, until you've got some valuable information in your hands," Lexi snapped back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:42 pm

"I am not mocking" Steve said "I have agents that are better than any thief. If I needed information I'd use them. I'd appreciate it if you'd pay attention in these meetings though instead of flirting with Shane. As I've already told you a man calling himself the Engineer orchestrated attacks on several world leaders at the same time, he's demanded a billian from every nation within 24 hours and if he doesn't get it the attacks start again. We've alread lost about eight hours. I need Carol to track down whoever it is that delivered the message to the news networks while the rest of you keep an eye on the UN delegates."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:30 pm

"Just give me a company of men and the UN delegates will be safe." James said. "Where are we moving them to? At least I hope we're moving them to a secure location."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:37 pm

"We are" Steve said "I'll let you know en route where you're taking them."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:58 pm

James nodded. "Alright sir."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:25 pm

"Well, get moving" Steve said to them all "The clock is ticking."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:28 pm

James headed out to gear up, collect his men, and then set off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:42 pm

(sending the whole team with James)

Carol headed out with Blitz listening to Shane complain about the job
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:43 pm

(Ahh okay)

James geared up and went out to the transport.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:02 pm

(well, all but carol)

Shane sighed finally joining the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next