Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Empty
PostSubject: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:14 pm

The Avengers

Captain America

Iron Man

Wolverine

Hawkeye

Thor

Ms. Marvel

Spider-Woman

The Guardians

Blindspot (Keith Hart)

Patriot (James Miller)

Tempest (Jill Hart)

Shadow (Christian Clay)

Valkyrie (Kara Nemstov)

Arthur Dragon

Erica Danger

Crisis Control

Omni-Man

Constellation

Blackbird

Phoenix

Hyperdrive

The Knight

Who wins this titanic fight between the Big Three teams in our Haven Verse?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:00 pm

What can all the guardians do? I forget. Out of the other teams though I'd give it to Thor, Ms. Marvel if she still has the whole binary thing, Hyperdrive, or Constellation/Omni-Man.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Blindspot is essentially Iron Man and can figure out the weakness of any foe.

Patriot is pretty much movie Sebastian Shaw and Ms. Marvel powerwise but much more powerful, any energy sent against him he can absorb and then manipulate or store within him making him more powerful.

Tempest is pretty much Omni-Man sans the superhuman physique

Shadow can bend and manipulate shadows to create shadow attacks like blasts, minions, etc and he is also has superhuman strength (75 tons) speed (65 mph) reflexes, stamina, durability, and senses.

Valkyrie is pretty much Powergirl but more powerful as she held off the rest of the Guardians on her own.

Arthur Dragon's body is rubber like and he uses recoils to fight giving him superhuman strength, speed, durability, etc. He's matched and held his own against Valkyrie.

Erica Danger is essentially a super soldier but with capabilities beyond those of Captain America physically. She also has Eagle Eye which allows her to sense what an opponent will do, like Spidey's spider sense.

I know Patriot, Shadow, Valkyrie, Erica, and Blindspot are also all master combatants with years of experience and skill and Blindspot and Patriot are also very good strategists like Cap or Iron Man would be.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:40 am

Not sure about Crisis Control but the match ups I see are:

Iron Man v Blindspot
Captain America v Patriot
Ms. Marvel v Valkyrie
Thor v Tempest
Wolverine v Shadow
Hawkeye v Arthur Dragon
Spider Woman v Erica Danger

Had an Iron Man Blindspot match before, you'd think Blindspot would have the edge being able to find IM s weakness but with as smart as Tony is I've got to believe that he can design a suit to counter someone like Keith. However, Keith's abilities also extend to the person behind the suit Keith would most likely find away to use Tony's weaknesses as a person to bring him down.

Patriot v Cap, both tactical genius and rather intuitive/unconventional when they fight. Patriot has the edge with his energy powers but those aren't going to be as useful against Cap though so it comes down to H2H between them. This one though I'd say may be a draw

Valkyrie b Ms. Marvel, I'd have to say this one too is a draw.

God of THunder against the Queen of Elements. Tempest can control the elements of fire, water, wind and earth but Thor is a god. I think he could take all she can throw at him and come out on top

Hawkeye v Arthur, maybe Arthur has a slight edge with his rubber body. I think Spider Woman may take Erica. and Wolverine v Shadow might be a draw.

I'd think between Avengers and Guardians it's a draw
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:11 am

I think Blinspot could overcome Iron Man with distracting him by using Tony's character against him.

Patriot vs Cap is a close one. Patriot's energy powers could be used to keep Cap at bay and keep him far but the fight undoubtedly become a H2H fight and they're both two of the best at that. James is stronger though and a little faster but I think Cap's experience which is greater than James' who is also very experienced can help him here. His shield is critical though as it'll keep James' energy attacks from do any harm and protect him from the physical blows James would send his way. Cap would need to KO James though before James absorbed too much energy from the Kinetic blows and becomes too strong for Cap to deal with, if James gets enough energy he can take on guys like Thor and Iron Man.

I think Valkyrie vs Ms. Marvel is a close one, but I give the edge (slightly) to Valkyrie.

I agree with the Thor vs Tempest match up, she'd give him hell but Thor is Thor.

Wolverine vs Shadow would be a hell of a fight, and Shadow would try and keep the fight ranged with his shadow attacks, since Logan is probably a better hand to hand fighter with all his years of experience and Shadow is a predominately stealthy guy rather than a skull cracker.

I think Arthur could take Hawkeye, but it'd be a great fight.

Erica vs Jessica is a sweet fight too, Spider-Woman's venom blasts would help make the difference though but Erica is no slouch, I'd saw draw here.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:32 am

Now that that's all settled in then...

Blackbird essentially would be the best fit to fight Cap and Patriot. Out of the three she's probably the best martial artist and she's also a high-end genius but Cap has the experience edge over the two. However, in that respect, Blackbird has an arsenal of gear at her fingertips that, while she isn't Batman in respects of having a gizmo for EVERYTHING she is resourceful enough to manage. I'm still going to give the edge to Cap though because, again, he has the experience. He's actually taken on Omega threats by himself before and won so I'm not putting it over his head to beat someone who's just a better martial artist or has more potent powers.

The next logical match up would be between Blindspot, IronMan, and Knight. Knight's abilities are essentially a technology based Green Lantern in that his armor can morph into virtually anything he needs and extends. So he's naturally very capable of instantly adapting where as IronMan would have to take a second to get a better suit. I'll give the edge to Blindspot but I wouldn't put it over Knight to be able to win.

Tempest, Thor, and Omni-Man are the next and that one I'll just outright say I'll give to Omniman because if Tempest alone would give Thor trouble and Omni-Man has the best of them BOTH it'd be pretty tough to see Thor take him on without the modded "Odin Force" thing.

I'll use Constellation in the Valkyrie/Ms. Marvel fight. I think that if Ms. Marvel has her Binary powers she can take on Valkyrie in a much less edged out fight but Constellation has a boatload of powers that he can just juggle them around with so I'll give this one to him.

Phoenix I think would be the most fair match for the fight between Spider-Woman and Erica. She's got a higher tier of power overall but Spider-Woman's Venom Blast and Venom Shock CAN disable her. I don't think she'd have as much trouble with Erica as she does Spider-Woman but the added factor here is that Phoenix isn't really all that experienced so that could be used against her. She's not totally invulnerable. I'd give it to Spider-Woman.

The only fight left would be Hyperdrive, Wolverine, and Shadow. Thing is, Hyperdrive's speed tier is about even to that of the Barry Allen Flash (I.E the fastest one). I don't think he'd really have an issue with Shadow as much as Wolverine just for the healing factor alone. But then if it were just a knock out brawl he could vibrate his molecules enough and put his hand in Wolvie's head and temporarily scramble his brainwaves. The fight doesn't really come across as one sided so much as not easy to distribute.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 am

Once Patriot taps into his energy levels and increases his strength, speed, reflexes, durability, etc he wipes the floor with Blackbird and Cap. He'll be just as skilled a fighter as the two of them and is a tactical genius. He can take on pretty much anyone in this fight.

Shadow's healing factor is ridiculous too and is on par with Wolverine's.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:22 am

Well Cap lasted longest against Thanos so Cap can actually survive that level of power. He took on Thor once (kind of) and won.

That being the case yeah, he does heal pretty fast too being that his entire body operates on Super Speed. This fight would last forever in that respect.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:28 am

Well that was Cap and like what all of Marvel vs Thanos? Cap is a badass but I think that Patriot when he taps into his energy reserves takes that three way. It's up to Cap or Blackbird to find a way to neutralize him before he gets too powerful.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:33 am

Well yes but Thanos wasn't exactly trying. He was just kind of smacking people out of existence though I see your point. If the name of the game is neutralizing him before he gets too powerful then I'd hand that one to Blackbird. She's got Cap beat in intelligence except for tactical.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:35 am

But can Blackbird figure out a way to knock Patriot out of the fight before he get's too strong? Will she have something that can do that? Plus can she do it with Cap in the fight too?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:53 am

I think she'd take Cap and Patriot would beat her though that'd be a pretty close fight overall. The match could very easily end with like 5 seconds between each down.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 am

Yeah true, it won't be easy for anyone, none of these fights will.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:59 am

I think the most drawn out fight would be IronMan, Blindspot, and Knight. That or Hyperdrive, Wolverine, Shadow. Those seem like the most even it gets.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:12 am

Yeah, but after Omni-Man takes down Thor and Tempest and Patriot takes down Cap and Blackbird we get to see a really supercharged Patriot vs Omni-Man.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:15 am

True (I notice we're leaving Constellation out of that one haha) That would actually be pretty cool to see though.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:18 am

Who was Constellation taking on again? I just saw the Omni-Man vs Tempest vs Thor and was like Omni-Man wins, let him take on Patriot.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 am

He was up against Valkyrie and Ms. Marvel. But the way Constellation works is the whole "In theory, Martian Manhunter CAN beat Superman but mental restraints among other things hold him back. That and Superman's just a better leader than him." Constellation can whoop Omni-Man by gauging his powers alone but there are things that hold him back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 am

ahh okay, that'd be an interesting fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control   The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avengers vs The Guardians vs Crisis Control
Page 1 of 1