Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Guardians - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 am

Andreas groaned grabbing her hips and thrusting up into her
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Sarah moaned loudly slamming her rear down against his hips smiling, throwing her hair back.

Cassandra smirked kissing him moaning. "Yes, plow me..."

Thomas groaned smirking railing her wet hole hard and deep, reaching up to fondle her firm orbs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:00 pm

"Fuck I'm going to blow" Andreas croaned
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:01 pm

"Yeah, come on, fill me", Sarah coaxed him moaning, grinding down on him by moving her hips in small, quick circles.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Andreas groaned grabbing her hips and thrusting up into her firing his hot seed deep into her womb.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:08 pm

"Yesss...", Sarah moaned loudly biting her lip as she continued to grind down on his cock, feeling him fire.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Andreas groaned firing more into her
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Sarah moaned smiling sliding up and down his pole.

(I was thinking of the possibility that in Gotham, maybe Batman believes that the League has something to do with Angelica's disappearance, which gives him a motivation)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:26 pm

(league of assassins? yeah, that'd work though if he is the big guy of Wayne Industries (Derek I mean) they may just be going after him as one of the targets on thier list)

Andreas sat up reaching around and grabbing her breast kissing her neck as he thrust up into her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:31 pm

(He's running one of the other large Industries but yeah, that works)

Sarah moaned leaning against him rocking back and forth on his cock.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:00 pm

(alright, might have Delilah come after him then)

"You're a godess my queen" Andreas whispered
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:05 pm

(cool)

"Thank you, my king", Sarah moaned.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:39 pm

DJ turned her head kissing her passionatly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:41 pm

Sarah kissed him back heatedly grinding down on him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Sarah moaned loudly slamming her rear down against his hips smiling, throwing her hair back.

Cassandra smirked kissing him moaning. "Yes, plow me..."

Thomas groaned smirking railing her wet hole hard and deep, reaching up to fondle her firm orbs.

"Oh I am..." James grinned as he railed her warm slick pussy like there was no tomorrow, his hardness stretching her open and filling her with each stroke.

Misato moaned and smiled moving her ass back against him hard. "Fuck yes! Hammer my little dirty cunt!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:43 am

Andreas smiled kissing her thrusting up into her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:12 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
"good, cause I wasn't going to give you anymore for a long time," Lexi said before turning to him and held his hands, "theres been something important I've been needing to tell you and I can't hold it off any longer. I came back to say goodbye, and that was the last kiss before I commit myself to the...the lord, you see, I'm going to a nunnery. I don't know how long it will take, so you might have to find someone else to give you all those kisses."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 pm

Shane started laughing holding his sides.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Lexi giggled too, leaning against him, "You know why I came back."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:05 pm

"You missed me" Shane smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:16 pm

"How could I not? Your cute and sexy grin... I've seen others and yours has struck something in my heart, I can't escape it," Lexi said leaning on him, giving him little kisses, "And the kisses... they're special."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:23 pm

"Indeed they are" Shane smiled taking his hands to her hips
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:26 pm

"You're holding me like you don't want to let go, but where am I meant to go to, if you let go?" Lexi teased.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:37 pm

"My room" Shane said "or wherever you please."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:39 pm

"Your room," Lexi repeated, "Wow... you are quite direct, aren't you? Just happens to be, I'm comfortable here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next