Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham City- 2100

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:46 am

The Greatest Show On Earth, Brought To You By The Man Of Fear Himself. Delve Into That Dark Place Called The Mind And Discover What Really Goes Bump In The Night.

Looking into another flier across the street is Lorelei, standing with her bag over her shoulder, one hand on the strap.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:50 am

"I might have to take a look. As RR or myself I don't know...", he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:54 am

Lorelei then sees the girl not far away and asks for one of her fliers before running off.

Across town, Angelica is coming out of the museum and on her way home.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:04 am

"Oh hey, Angelica", Derek greets her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:05 am

"Hey, Derek, what's up?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:09 am

"Been working late so I thought I'd get a cup of coffee. Have you seen this", he asked her, handing over a flier.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:11 am

"Oh, it looks like one of those goth circuses. They're actually pretty cool. Never heard of this one, though. Opens tonight. I'd check it out with you but I have some things on the old agenda. You know how it is. Anyway, if you do go, then have fun."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 am

"Are you sure? Oh well, alright, I will. What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:19 am

"Have you been reading the paper lately? Some of the pictures in there?" She then points to herself. "It occurs to me that I never really thanked you for that loan. I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:21 am

"Oh, that was you? That's great!", Derek said with a genuine smile. "Well, I'm just happy to help."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:24 am

Angelica looks down at her watch for a moment. "Ah, I gotta go. I'll see you around," Angelica says before leaving.

Meanwhile in the deeper reaches of the city, Black Mask contacts Caliber and Automaton. "Is the 'arrangement' finally ready for the bat?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:25 am

"Ready and set to go", Caliber told him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:28 am

"Very good. Remember. You both promised me that the bat would no longer be an obstacle come the end of this night. I expect you not to disappoint."

"Yes, yes, we will terminate your flying rodent problem. The bat does not stand a chance," Automaton says. "Men, get to your positions at the docks. We wouldn't want the bat to be late."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 am

"If the bird comes as well, we'll take care of him.", Caliber said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:38 am

Later, as if clockwork, Bat-Girl lands on a building overlooking the docks and sees the degree of suspicious activity. She then glides down and hides behind a boat. Two thugs mugging a young man hear her and grin before running off, a small slip of paper flying from one's pocket. They then get into a car and drive away. Bat-Girl picks up the slip of paper, reading out what appears to be an address. When she turns around, the victim is sitting there, doubled over in pain. She pulls a flare gun next and shoots it into the air before taking off to find this address. Upon arrival, she slams in through a window and looks around a dark, presumably empty room. "Isn't it a bit early for this?" She says to herself. Suddenly a metallic arm punches up through the wooden floor and grabs her leg, pulling her down to the floor below and slamming her into a pile of crates.

"So nice of you to stop by, 'hero'. Are you surprised to see us?"

"Us? Who's-?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:56 am

Suddenly a leg comes from Bat-Girl's right side, delivering a heavy kick to her ribs which sent the hero flying. Caliber grinned stepping out of the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:01 am

Bat-Girl slams against the far wall of the room and slides down. She begins to try and get up but she feels excruciating pain. "Those are only the ribs and an arm you feel. The next shall be your neck," Automaton says as he picks the girl up, literally by the head. He then grabs her around the waist and spins quickly with only his upper body, releasing to throw her at Caliber.

Meanwhile, Hush had sneaked into the building herself, snooping through files on the lower level, knocked out thugs all around her on the floor. She suddenly hears the loud crash from upstairs. "What the-"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:03 am

Caliber grinned catching Bat-Girl and throwing her through a door.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:05 am

Bat-Girl rolls to a stop on the stairwell before Automaton emerges and kicks her, causing her to roll down and hit the wall at the end. "Caliber, you may do the honors," the hulking machine man says, looking down on the bat.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:08 am

"Thank you", Caliber says with a grin, walking over to the bat. "I've been waiting for oh so long to do this"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:10 am

Hush kicks her way into the stairwell from the lower floor and looks up. Bat-Girl glances down at the officer before grabbing hold of one of her batarangs subtly. "Nice scar," she says, weakly standing up, her cloaked draped over her body.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:12 am

Caliber let out a groan and got up.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:16 am

Bat-Girl tried to proceed to the officer while the two criminals were distracted but the damage done to her was far too great, many bones, including her left arm and leg, backbone, and several ribs had been damaged or broken. In attempting to get away, she fell, rolling down another flight of stairs, landing at the officer's feet, hardly conscious. Hush looks up to see the two criminals coming then turns to Bat-Girl's utility belt and finds a pouch full of pellets. "God, please let this work." She then throws the pellet and it produces an oil-slick over the stairs near Caliber and Automaton. She then proceeds to carry Bat-Girl away.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 am

Caliber jumps over the oilslick landing at the bottom of the stairs, leaving Automatron, chasing after the others.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 8:32 am

The machine man then goes back upstairs before jumping and plowing down through every lower floor in the building to get to ground level, pursuing the officer and the Bat-Girl.

Hush gets Bat-Girl to the garage and gets onto her motorcycle, holding onto the half-dead super heroine to make sure she doesn't fall off. She then floors it and races out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham City- 2100
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next