Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 am

"Bet you wish you still had that symbiot"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:51 am

"I'll be fine." James said. "Been fighting battles for a long time without any gimmicks."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 am

"Are you implying something" Keith said arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 am

"I'm saying I've fought more battles and lived without that...thing than I have with it." James said. "Not implying anything."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:25 am

"Right" Keith smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:30 am

"Not inscure are ya?" James smirked, being a ball buster.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:10 am

"I was fighting without a suit while you were still winning football games" Keith said "and I didn't get to this rank with help from any suit either."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:35 pm

"The sea en' got no back door, does it ? Got any room left for a girl 'íke me?" came a familiar female's voice, with a Caribbean accent. Jana came up alongside him and glanced sideways, giving him a brief smile.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:40 pm

"This is a big ship" Keith smiled "and it is carrying most of the soldiers from Haven City. Looks like you got back from leave just in time to go to war."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:00 pm

"Not coincidental sir, I had another week left on absence but I was asked back. My leg injury is fully healed up but they're just cautious bout me overdoing it. Tried to tell them we're marines, we don't know how to sit down and relax," Jana replied and then chuckled, "Besides, I wouldn't let you boys go to war without me tagging along."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:19 pm

prydeman wrote:
"I was fighting without a suit while you were still winning football games" Keith said "and I didn't get to this rank with help from any suit either."

James chuckled and nodded patting his back. "Don't worry Keith, you're still a badass Devil Dog."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:22 pm

"James Miller... when did you get yourself involved again with the Marines?" Jana asked with a smile, "What else have I missed?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:29 pm

"Been back for about two months now." James said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Chris got dressed with her, a wide smile one his face.

James looked out at Haven City growing smaller in the distance as the Aircraft carrier and other ships left the harbor, heading south.

Erica smiled wiggling into her pants. She finished getting dressed and walked over to him, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:39 am

Chris smiled kissing her back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 am

"Damn straight" Keith smiled "My sister relapsing and going on a rampage in Dallas on a bad trip. That assassin woman, Hunter I think her name was, joining us and being put in charge of James' unit."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:21 am

"No quite as badass as me though." James smirked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:18 am

"Right well, I like to think that without me you wouldn't be such a bad ass" Keith smirked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:22 am

"And without me you wouldn't have an ass." James smirked. "Remember Lebanon?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 am

"Somebody had to pull the Lt. out" Keith shrugged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:25 am

"Doesn't change the fact that I had to pull both of you out with Griggs." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 am

"Yeah" Keith smiled "Wonder what happed to the lt after that, didn't see much of him."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:42 am

"He applied for a desk job." James chuckled. "He always was kind of nervous."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:11 am

"At least he's found something more suiting to his pace" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:17 am

"Yeah the Corps always needs more lean mean typing machines." James said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next