Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:10 am

Jane was in an office building on the same block as the Special Corps Base, writing a check to the landlord for her deposit and rent for the next three months, which was not inexpensive, although it was just the thirty fifth floor. She tore it out and handed it over, looking over the cubicles adorned with plain metal desks and black office chairs. She decided these would have to do, then walked herself over to the other half of the level, mostly empty, but otherwise with some scattered electrical equipment; this was where the experimentation and implementation of the Blank Matter would take place.

Jane walked to her office and placed a golden name plate on her desk, reading "Jane Alana Speckler", and under that "CEO". She sat in her chair, which was as nice as rolling chair could be, and let out a heavy breath. She had never run a business, much less one that would become a large-scale, energy-managing empire, but this was out of her knowledge. She shook the fear and decided to head back to James's apartment, to look for an apartment of her own. "I'm spending way too much money these days." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:48 am

Keith looked up at the nurse after hanging up with James.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:00 am

"Good day, sir, is everything in order?", the nurse asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:43 am

"She's sleeping right now but I think she's doing better" Keith said "Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:56 am

"Recently assigned", the nurse smiled going over the chart.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:57 am

Keith nodded "I'm going to head out, if she wakes up page me."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:11 am

"I will be sure to do that", she nodded
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:11 am

"Thanks" Kieth said heading out to his office
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:55 am

The nurse nodded and smiled closing the curtains.

Arthur walked down the hall smiling. "Hey Keith"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:31 am

"Hey, you healed fast" Keith said "Sorry to have dragged you into this."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:44 am

"It's fine, man, no problem at all, I'm ready to go again. Not to fight your sister, I mean.", Arthur said smiling as he stretched.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:52 am

James was at home relaxing on the couch watching a baseball game while Mikey sat infront of the couch on the floor playing his game boy and watching the game.

Chris groaned and smirked up at Erica, slamming up into her as she slammed down, his hard member striking her spot each time.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 am

"Honey, I'm home." Jane said walking through the door, dropping her purse and locking the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 am

Erica moaned riding him hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 am

James looked over and smiled. "Hey Jane."

Chris groaned sitting up and laving at her nipple as he thrusted up inside of as she rode him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:07 am

Jannelle watched the news smiling when she saw the report of her patient attempting to rob the bank across from her building.

"None of us want that " Keith sighed.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:17 am

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I had a very productive day." Jane said, dropping herself onto the couch next to James. "I found an office location, hired more employees and got my nails done." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 am

James smiled. "Awesome, so what are you calling your company?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:22 am

"Let's work on doing all the research first.." Jane said, smiling. "But I'm thinking just Speckler Power Inc."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:24 am

James chuckled. "Alright, but yeah I like the sound of that."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:36 am

"Glad someone does." Jane said, laying her head back. "I've got my eye on a few apartments, so you won't have to deal with me for long."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:41 am

Venom551 wrote:
James looked over and smiled. "Hey Jane."

Chris groaned sitting up and laving at her nipple as he thrusted up inside of as she rode him.

Erica moaned taking her legs around him, riding him seductively.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 am

"Oh yeah cause it's so bad having you here." James smiled at her.

Chris groaned kissing her and fucking up inside of her pinching her nipples.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:46 am

"Well, I don't know. I bet Janelle doesn't like it too much." Jane whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:48 am

Jannelle glanced up at the clock getting up, "Better get changed. Should I wear something sexy or something casual. What will she be wearing, something provactive no doubt to catch his eye."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next