Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:57 pm

(I don't think they're going to the Vigin Islands, I think they're going somplace that has been secured by allied forces within Cascara)

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:02 pm

(wanted them close enough but out of danger- the nurses.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 pm

James sat on the transport heading to the NATO FOB that had been established.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Tom gets into the plane which would be taking him to Talbot island.

Meanwhile the MRD and Sentinels continue to capture and contain rioting mutants in Haven City.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Talbot had let the mutants go, letting them get taken now.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Tom attempts to call Talbot again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:28 pm

"Hello Tom."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:30 pm

"Is she ready?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 pm

"Yes she is." Talbot said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:32 pm

"Good, I'm already on my way there. What about the power source. How are things going with that?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:35 pm

"It will be finished soon." Talbot said. "I see things in Haven City are going to plan."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 2:40 pm

"Entirely. Project Sentinel will eventually expand again and there won't be any mutants left in Haven City, probably not even the entire east coast by the time we're ready with the girl. The public seems rather...demanding. I'll be there soon."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:14 pm

(recap?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 am

(James, Jason, Kieth, Cowl, Arthur, and the Special Corps retreated from Caracas and are regrouping. In Haven City the MRD and Sentinels are attacking mutants that were telepathically taken over by Talbot. Thomas is heading to Talbot island to speak with Talbot about their plans)

"See you then." Talbot said hanging up.

Mikey looked out the window. "Uhm, yeah but she's on the balcony. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 am

Cowl awakens a bit later and stretchs. "How much longer until we arrive, huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:42 am

"Already there." James said walking off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:45 am

"Good to know. So what's the gameplan now?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:49 am

"We go and get our next orders." James said getting off the VTOL.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:02 am

"OKay you go do that. I'm going to go radio my boss for a new team," Cowl says walking off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 am

"Right." James said walking off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:19 am

Cowl radios her boss, leaning against a tree with her hood pulled back.

Meanwhile, in Haven City, a majority of Mutants have had their powers nullified and been captured by the MRD and Sentinels.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:29 am

James walked over to a command tent.

"Staff Sergeant, welcome back." A Officer said. James nodded and set his helmet down on the tactical map before looking at his father, Frank.

"So what's the plan then?"

"We have to take Caracas, but intel was wrong. Last time I trust British intelligence."

"There's an oxymoron." James said.

"Right, well I have and assignment for you and whoever you can convince to join you."

"Alright, what is it?"

"I'm sending you back into the city, I want you to locate the Doombots control center and disable it. That will make it much easier to take the city. Also I want you to neutralize Alanzo Ibanez."

"Sounds good to me." James said. "I'll gear up and be out in twenty."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:37 am

Cowl stands just outside the tent, twirling a shiny new gun as if she'd been listening in the entire time. "I'll go. My team isn't going to be here for at least ten more hours. I'll help with the doombots but you'll have to take Ibanez on your own. I am a walking arsenal but I'm not an assassin. Not in my job description."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:58 am

"Somebody should go to tell James when he's in over his head" Keith joked

"I'm fine, was just out doing some shopping when the riots started. Luckily I got back home safely."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:23 am

James walked past Keith and Cowl. "You two coming? Or ya gonna stand around on the sidelines?"

"That's good." Mikey said. "Looks like things are quieting down outside."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next