Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 am

"Somebodies gotta type up those orders" Keith shrugged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:49 am

"Yup." James said beforing hearing the loud speakers coming on.

"All USMC NCOs and Company officers report to the war room."

"Guess it's time to get those orders." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:09 am

"Yep" Keith said heading to the war room
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:16 am

James walked into the war room sitting down.

Up front stood Frank with a few other high ranking officers from the Special Corps with a large tactical map of Caracas and the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:38 am

Keith took his seat in the war room.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:51 am

"Alright Marines we've been given orders to hit Caracas hard and hit it fast." Frank said. "The first division will hit the beaches and move in on the eastern side of Caracas while the second division will hit the beaches to the west. FEAR units and Delta Suit units will be dropped inside the city to secure key strategic locations and to move in an get Ibanez." Frank said showing the movments of the units would take.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Keith studied the map
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:15 pm

"Now expect heavy resistance throughout the city and we won't be going up against just Cascaran soldiers, Latverian Doombots are on site and in good numbers." Frank said. "Delta suits those are your priority, FEAR units will be able to take them down but I want out heavy hitters taking out the bots so the FEAR units can easily bypass them and get to their objectives so we're splitting up Delta units, two suits will be attached to every FEAR Platoon during this op. "
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 pm

Keith nodded wondering who's unit he'd be put with
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:44 pm

"Alright, Staff Sergeant Miller, you're platoon will be paired with Corporal Stevenson and Master Guns Hart, you're dismissed and gear up." Frank said before reading the remaining names on the list.

James chuckled. "Just like old times." He said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:55 pm

"Yes, but this time I'm going to save your ass" Keith said heading out with him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:56 pm

James chuckled. "I'll need someone to watch my ass since I'll be watch 12 other Marines asses."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:05 pm

"And I'll get to watch you in action," Jana added before freezing and glowing red, "I'm going to ask that we clear upstairs so that I don't have to reword that bit. So James, you have I suppose... full command of your platoon.

I've heard about the Stephanie business, of her coming and going. I would mention that the court shouldn't had sent her to us, thinking she could reform... lived 12 years of her life as an assassin, how could she change in one month? I've heard if she gets in our way, she's going down along with our man. Bullet to both their heads, no time for mercy play."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:22 pm

"To answer your question, yeah I'll have full command." James said. "Since my LT is well...not here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:26 pm

"Right, well we better get ready" Keith said heading off
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:34 pm

"Yeah get your man, I gotta go make sure my jarheads are all geared up and ready to go." James said walking off.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:18 am

"Is it time to head out", Arthur asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:12 am

"Yeah." James said.

Chris was getting out of the shower with Erica.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:10 am

Keith nodded heading off to get his men ready
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:50 pm

"What're you going to do now", Erica asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:44 am

James was gearing up with his platoon.

Chris looked over at Erica. "Thought I'd spend the day with ya. Ya know if you want."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:25 am

Keith walked out with his men.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:26 am

James sat back in the MV-44 Eagle with his platoon waiting on Keith and the other Delta suit pilot.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:07 am

Keith and his men got on "Alright we're ready to go."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:28 am

James nodded and looked towards the cockpit. "Locked, cocked and ready to rock let's go." James said before the VTOL took off into the air, hovering above the flight deck before moving forward and flynig towards Caracas with dozens of other VTOLs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next