Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Generations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Max walked towards her spotting her out of the corner of his eye. He sat down next to her "So, decided to take a trip."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 pm

"A trip would be to a tropical island, this is business..." Keegan replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:10 pm

"Right, anything to find out about your mother" Max said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:15 pm

"Hey, you might not believe that I'll find anything, but surprisingly enough, I received a hidden message in a gift, that I've passed on to you. I don't need my aunts buying me gifts when they're hiding things from me.

Turns out today is the anniversary. Getting a gift on a day that isn't my birthday... it wasn't hard to work out the message. So today my mother died, lovely... and I am going to the only place that has any resemblance to a grave."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:41 pm

"Then what are we waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:23 pm

"wow what planet did you come from?" she exclaimed surprised, "I thought you were the usuals who'd tell me the importance of schooling. By the way, I do apologize for that. But my head just isnt in the study scope.

I should warn you, lose the rich look, were getting out at the worst suburb heard of- smithfield (here I wouldn't go there if u paid me), don't worry I've got a backpack, the shirt is fine if you roll the arms up and unbutton.

You can go home if you're afraid."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:53 am

"I can adapt to anything" Charles said "Don't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Keegan grinned, "There's also something else. My aunt drew a key and house, signalling that there was a reason that the building was used. I'm even more convinced that my mother's death wasn't some freak accident. They made her go to that house and I'm going to find out why."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:45 pm

"I'm sure you'll figure it out" Max said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:07 pm

"cause I'm stubborn and determinded?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:06 am

"Because your" smart" Max said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:55 am

"If only I applied it to my education, right?" Keegan smirked and looked out the window as the scene changed. Her face dropped and she looked about at the other passengers, now that they were quite a way from the city and suburbs it was the poor ones who remained that lived in the slubs or countryside.

"Welcome to the hell hole..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 am

"It is only hell if that's what you see" Max said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:21 am

Keegan picked up her bag popping it onto her lap, knowing they were close, "Show me one form of colour, or greenery, and I'll change my view."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:32 am

"There" Max said pointing out a young tree.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:51 am

"You're the only one that's ever had the courage to go up against me, to tell me I'm wrong... its uh... a good feeling," she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 am

"You are a child and a student" Max said "why should I be afraid of you?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:58 am

"Cause children are the first early signs of how painful death must be?" Keegan suggested.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:06 pm

"You're not my child" Max said "and I do not plan on dieing."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 pm

"You know, I tend to blame the parents... if the kid is warped, usually a cause of terrible child rearing," Keegan said, "I mean the boy claimed it wasn't his fault at creating the little Gremlins, but he was the one who didn't warn his friend about water. Same as the parents that don't warn their kids of stranger danger."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 pm

"Ah so you are on the side of nurture in the debate between nature and nurture" Max said getting up to step off
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:06 pm

"Oh, well... I am not one to completely say its all one sided, in some cases the kid cannot help being a terror, especially in cases of disabilities. Hey, watch it! There's no rush to get off the train! I'm sure the driver can wait for you to move your fat ass off the carriage."

The man turned and although Keegan stared up at his stature she wanted to tackle him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:24 pm

"Forgive my young ward" Max said "train rides tend to make her a bit cranky."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:37 pm

"Rude obnoxious people make me cranky."
"I should spank your hide!"
"I don't know how you propose to do that from that hog wallow you're sunk into. If I smelled as bad as you I wouldn't live near people."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:54 pm

"That's enough" Max said slapping Keegan across the face "Mind your manners and show some respect to your elders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Generations
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next