Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Generations

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:12 pm

Charles sat in his office sighing as he went over the bills. It had been several months since the Kylian and his group had attacked the school. Most of the students parent's decided to pull their kids out which and those funding Mercer's had started pulling out.

Across town Evolutionary was starting to rethink his methods. He still believed those with powers were better than the normals but they were seen as abominations or monsters. His constant attacks and slaughtering of innocents was doing nothing to change that opinion and he had lost the lives of so many of his own kind for his cause. Maybe it was time he stop being what everyone sees him as and start showing them what he knows is true.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 am

"They're perfect" Jackson said looking at the new sentinels. "I want them operational in ten minutes. I've got a school to shut down."
The engineer noded working on the sentinels as Jackson left to speak with MAL

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:37 am

Jane rubbed her hands together, a bit nervous, knowing of the school's recent past, but that was why she was enrolling anyways. In her head, she had a better chance than anyone to protect the students here. She knocked on Charles's door, tuition check in hand. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:47 am

Brian was sleeping next to Tigress after another long night.

Johnny was trying to trudge through some classwork he'd missed.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:59 am

"Are you certain" Evolutionary said talking on the phone. He let out a sigh leaning back in his chair looking up at the young lady standing in front of him. "Get the others."
She nodded headig off to gather everyone in the house.

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 am

Jane pressed the door open, seeing Charles at his desk. "I'm sorry for intruding. I knocked and no one answered." She said. "Are you who I should see about paying tuition?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 am

"Uh, yes" Charles said looking up at her. "Are you wishing to enroll a new student or paying for a current one?"

The little girl woke up Brian and Tigriss telling them to meet down stairs.

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 am

"I am enrolling, in spite of recent events." Jane said, handing him the check. "Jane Speckler, attended Public School 20 for Freshman year in Queens, New York and completed Sophomore year in Winthrop Senior High in Boston. We've spoken through email."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:22 am

(Ahh tying this in with Haven and the stories then too huh Tange?)

Brian growled a little not liking to be woken up.

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:30 am

(You betcha, expect to see Jane Speckler attending Mercer's School for Gifted Youngsters during her Junior/Senior year at a forum near you!)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:34 am

(Wooo! Can't do anything with James haha but know he's at High School being his ladies man self haha)

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:38 am

(She's going to Boston for the rest of her Sophomore year, at the same HS as James, whether you like it or not) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 am

(Haha, don't worry James WILL like it. Just saying can't use him here since he's ya know...human)

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:44 am

(well that's going to be difficult with this eventually being tied in with the X-Men fan fic and James being deceased in that)

"Of course" Charles said "I'm sorry, things around here have been a bit hectic. We're glad to have you here."

"I'm sorry but he says this is important." the girl said glancing over at Tigriss "Please don't eat me."

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:49 am

(Oh, well things will work themselves out)

Jane smiled. "Don't worry. I'm used to hectic. You have no idea how used to it I am, actually."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 am

(Right...damn)

Brian looked at the girl. "Then go." He said sitting up.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 am

the girl ran off to get the others as Tigriss sat up next to him. "Wonder what he want's now."

"The sentinels are ready and waiting your orders."
"Excellent" Jackson smiled strapping a clasp on his armor. "I hope these suits you designed work just as well as them. Those freaks won't now what hit them."

"Alright, well I can get someone to show you around if you'd like." Charles said standing up "I'd do it myself but I'm a little busy at the moment."

(Oh, GL was good. Yard work put off due to rain.)

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 am

"Oh, that's fine, sir. I know my way around already." Jane said, having already seen a map of the school. "I'll just go to my assigned dorm."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:46 am

"I dunno." Brian said. "I know what I want though." He said looking her over.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:13 am

Tigriss smiled at him getting up "Later."

"Alright" Charles nodded

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:15 am

Brian smiled getting up and dressed.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:31 am

Evolutionary waited for everyone to arrive. Cody stood in the corner spinning his gun on his finger.

Jackson and his men teleported outside of the school. The Sentinels fired on the school blowing open the side of the girls dorm. Jackson lead his men into the school firing on the students inside

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:36 am

Johnny appeared drawing his katanas slacing through some of the soldiers.

Brian walked in with Tigriss.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:05 am

Daryl came at the men attacking them with his shadow creations.

"I've just learned that Mercer's is being targeted by MAL" Evolutionary said "We may have our differences but they are still our brothers and sisters so we must help them."
"Hate to tell you this old man but we're a little late" Cody said nodding at the tv. "The attacks arleady started."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:09 am

Brian snarled. "Humans..."

Johnny sliced though soldiers and sentinels teleporting to and from his targets avoiding getting hit.

New Generations Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Generations
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: