Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Generations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

New Generations - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:47 am

"oh I didn't wish to offend, it's just that if were partnered up then you look the sort that would flatten me swiftly. Then again I could use you next time those boys want to knock me over."

Beth waved to another student but sighed when they didnt wave back, "they find me a strange sort, but I like being different."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:59 am

"Alright enough talking" Charles said "Today we'll be putting the Seniors against the rest of you. You've got five minutes to prepare before we start."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Beth felt quite insecure about the majority of boys present, that her thoughts turned to Keegan, another girl that usually paid her kindness.

Now she had to lookj bout to find a partner.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:55 am

"Times up" Charles said "training begins now." He flipped on a timer as the Sr. students attacked the others. Those that were unprepared or still struggling with thier powers were quickly taken out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 am

"Hey... check this out... no sleeping in class... yoo hoo...oy," one boy said poking Beth. But when they felt someone tap then and turned to see her behind them in corporeal form, the three boys moved on to someone else.

Beth opened her eyes and crossed her arms, angry that Keegan had completed avoided attending class by doing a runner from the entire school.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:33 am

(you do know this is more than a class, these students are trying to take one another out)

Shadow came up beghind a student rising from his shadow and knocking him to the ground. He faded back into the shadows before the boy could react and had some shadow creatrues attack him. He moved onto helping a fello sr. taking on a particular powerful underclassman.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:07 am

(yeah but I'm playing it that Keegan looks out for Beth during the practices so it's more surprising for her to find that see not there ad didn't tell her. Plus Beth is a fly on this situation, might need to throw in an extra power.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:47 am

(ahh, well that works. not sure what to suggest for a power.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:36 am

Beth dispersed two extra perceptions of herself around the room, confusing several students who attacked corporeal images.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:50 am

Shadow came up behind Beth tapping her shoulder. "Impressive, making copies. Too bad it only works on a some."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:58 am

"Well...normally I don't have to do this. Normally... I have a tough partner to watch my back. Except she's wagging class and hasn't taken me along with her."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:02 am

"That's too bad" Shadow said "and I'm sorry for this." He knocked her to the ground hitting her in the back of the head taking her out of the training session
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:10 am

"Apology accepted if you fetch me an ice pack once we're done," the projection said fading out as Beth went down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:42 am

"I'm sure she's fine" Charles said talking with Max while the students continued below.
"As am I but she wasn't in any of her classes today" Max said "She skips frequently but never a complete day."
"If you're that concerned about her then go find her" Charles said
"I think I will" Max said turning to leave and search for Keegan/
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:36 pm

Carrie came up to watch as well, "well now he's just showing off. Just because you can enlarge your muscles doesn't mean that those abs are real.

Hmm... What's that? Keegan... Yes I haven't seen her either. Must be why I'm having a good day today. And she doesn't mind my English class, always turns up.

"why don't you take advantage of Miss ward's ability? I doubt she'll be of any use to me in my next class with her sore head. Besides it's English and you're a smart man, I'm sure you'll be able to give her sOme tricky words to work out the meaning to."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:27 am

"I do not need her help" Max said "if the girl is injured she should see the nurse and not be tagging along with me."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 am

"This is Keegan, we're talking about. Tracking her down and keeping her from taking off again are two separate things," Carrie added.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:11 am

"I can handle Keegan" Max said "now would you stop your babbling woman and let me leave so I can find our missing student."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:24 am

Carrie pursed her lips together and waved him on, before turning to Charles.

"I strongly stick by my claim that she's run away. Max will need to realize she's independent and dragging her back here won't help. I just hope that she is safe and sound."

She headed down the stairs to help Beth pulling her to the steps sitting her up. After checking her over she smiled.
"you were struck to the back of the head, if a bruise forms it won't be seen, I'm vetting whoever hit you knows it too. Good thing I have a few satchels of this stuff. Break the crystals and it instantly becomes a cold pack."

Beth smiled taking the pack, "it's okay, I've been hanging with Keegan, telling her off for abandoning me. I was only taken out for a minute so instead of making things worst for myself i just remained here whinging over how sore I was."
"youve seen Keegan?"
"yep on the train to atherton... Wouldn't tell me whyvthough didn't expect her to. She's like that, of you don't get an answer it's probably cause you won't like it."
"so she's alright?"
"looked cold..."
"is she running away?"
"she wants me to copy down notes for English, why would she ask if she wasn't returning?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 am

Charles joined them after ending the session.
"Seniors that was impressive. You displayed some great control over your powers and the rest of you did a good job as well."

Max left to find Keegan figuring she would try to find answers about her mother.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Keegan had to be thankful that she was liked enough to have Beth come to her. Although by now she expected to be in slot of trouble as the sweet timid girl would have surely told the teachers as soon as she transferred back to her body.

She saw the hints, the iPad wasn't just a birthday gift as a mistake but was a delineate form of exchanging a message. She even gave credit to her aunt for managing to sneak a hidden message with the present when her sisters were the best telepaths ever.

"tickets miss. Thankyou, would you like any treats from the trolley?"
"no thanks, what's the delay?"
"we have pets to board, we will head off soon. It won't affect our timing."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:47 am

Max made his way to the station after getting a call from Charles.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:57 am

"Ticket to Atherton!" a woman called out, holding her sons hand, and some walked over and she explained that her son had come down sick and there was no refund on her ticket. But because she haggled too high and most wanted two tickets, rather than one, they walked away.

Trying to smile, she knelt down to her son, "I might have to keep you with me and explain to your father that I simply cannot return his money. Don't worry, I'll send you back in a few weeks when you're feeling better."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:10 pm

Max walked past the woman heading to the train. He stepped on the train looking for Keegan.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Keegan was growing impatient, and sat fidgeting, continuously checking up and down the passage to see if there was any more passengers boarding. It was almost like being at a theme park where they wait until every seat is filled before letting the ride move on.

Finally she was ready to complain, checking behind her once more, and she saw Max board the train quickly jumping back into her seat. She expected that they would be told, but didn't suspect that they would catch up to her. Rather than lie and pretend, she'd have to tell him the real reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Generations
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next