Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:03 am

Aurora stepped toward him, perching her bare feet on tippy toes and removing his shoulder pads over his head.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:04 am

Orion helped her to get his armor off. "Thank you." He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:06 am

"Better?" She asked, her hidden god's strength allowing her to carry it to the table.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:09 am

Aridonis was wandering through the lanes of Sparta, under his cloak again in order to keep a low profile just in case. He never liked too much attention.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:14 am

Orion smiled at Aurora. "Much better." He said stretching a bit as he walked over to the bed sitting on it.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:17 am

She sat on the bed in front of him and held her hand out, an intricate flower materializing, created by layers of hard shell. "Nothing is complete until you have added yourself to it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:20 am

Orion smiled taking her hand and the flower in his hand. "True." He said pulling her a little closer gently.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:21 am

She took the flower and set it on the table beside the bed, then laid, simply looking at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:27 am

Orion smiled down at her he laid down next to her, looking her beautiful form over, we took his hand through her blonde hair.

Adastros walked through Athens, he'd taken the throne of the City-State, getting to know his realm now.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:30 am

Aurora rubbed her thumb along his jawline. "You're beautiful." She said, half smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:31 am

"As are you." Orion smiled leaning in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:32 am

Aurora pulled back, avoiding his lips. "I don't know that this is a good idea."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:32 am

"Getting to know Athens, are we?", Aridonis said, having appeared.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:37 am

"Why?" Orion asked.

Adastros smiled. "I am." He said turning to face Aridonis.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:41 am

"It's a splendid city", Aridonis smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:55 am

"It truely is." Adastros smiled. "They even offered me the crown."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:55 am

"I don't know.." Aurora scooted away from Orion a bit on the bed. "I don't think the Gods would like that."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:59 am

"I would've thought they'd be begging you to take it", Aridonis half joked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:04 am

"Then they would be hypocrites." Orion said sighing as h sat up. "But if you don't want this then I won't press it."

Adastros chuckled. "They almost were, so I gladly took it."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:06 am

"Well then, I can only congratulate you", he smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:08 am

"Well, I don't know, Orion.. Maybe not right now, but I seal the promise with this kiss." She said, leaning in and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:10 am

Orion kissed her back and nodded. "Alright."

Adastros smiled. "Thank you, I wonder what trouble being a king will bring though." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:12 am

"Well, you're already a god. I'm sure kingship won't be too difficult", Aridonis smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:14 am

Aurora lay her head down on the pillow. "For now, we should enjoy this chaste beginning of whatever this relationship will blossom into."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:16 am

Orion smiled at her taking his hand along her smooth thigh. "Hopefully something wonderful." He said laying back with her.

Adastros chuckled. "Yes that is true."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next