Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:53 am

"Put some makeup on her, too." Aphrodite said and the servants began to paint Aurora's eyes and pat nude colored powder on her face with tufts of natural cotton that had been pitted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 am

"She has been watching me for sometime" Apollonis said "I beleive she is a spy of Aurora's making sure I do not try to kill her mistress again."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 am

Orion turned and then walked back in looking at Aphrodite. "Your beauty, I would like to borrow Aurora for a while, can I have her?" He asked, not actually wanting Aurora but just trying to get Aurora out of her situation.

Adastros chuckled. "I don't get that vibe from her."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:58 am

Willow disappeared from the crowd, having heard Apollonis from afar.

Aphrodite reluctantly agreed as the servants tied a ribbon around the end of her bow. Aurora jumped up and walked with Orion. "Thank you." She said once out of earshot.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:59 am

Orion nodded walking out. "Looked like you were not enjoying that." He said.

Adastros watched Willow fade into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:03 am

"I'm not completely as shallow as she is." Aurora complained.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:05 am

"And I am not the brute Ares is, I do have a nice side to me." Orion said. "All Ares wishes to speak about it bloodshed."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:07 am

"I believe it. I've never spoken with him, but he is the master of destruction, war and rage. I get the feeling I wouldn't like him. I really do hate to fight." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:09 am

"No wonder you don't like me very much then." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:11 am

"I'm sure that's a joke." Aurora said, picking up her braid so that it wouldn't drag behind her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:12 am

"Honestly I'm not sure." Orion chuckled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 am

"I do like. you It's our other brother that I'm worried about." Aurora said. "You know what I mean by brother."

Last edited by intangible on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 am

Orion nodded. "He worries me as well, can't trust him in a fight."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 am

"Are we going to Hephaestus's forge?" Aurora asked, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:18 am

"I can go there another time if you want to do something so you can avoid Aphrodite." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:23 am

"No, I want to watch him make something." Aurora said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:28 am

"If you say so" Apollonis shrugged "I'm uncomfortable here so I think I'm going to leave."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:29 am

"Alright then." Orion smiled walking with her to Hephaestus' forge.

Hephaestus looked over seeing them. "Ahh, Orion good to see you, and Aurora...what brings you to my forge?"

"She wishes to see your skill, and I am in need of a Xiphos to compliment the Kopis you crafted me." Orion said.

"Ahh of course." Hephaestus said. "I shall start right away."

----------------------------

Adastros nodded. "I'll join you." He said. "I do not like being around mortals for too long."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 am

Aurora simply watched him work and stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:48 am

"Not sure how I feel about them yet" Apollonis said "but I do know I am to have something to do with the city of Troy."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:51 am

"Same here." Adastros said. "Only my city is Athens, some say we are to defend them, but I say we're to rule them we are gods after all."

Orion sat next to Aurora watching Hephaestus work. He looked her over rather than watching him work.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:57 am

Willow was walking behind Adastros and Apollonis, eavesdropping.

Aurora looked Orion in his eyes. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:58 am

Orion smiled. "Sorry, can't help it." He said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 am

Aurora smiled back. "Do you want to see my room later?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:03 am

Orion smiled. "I would." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next