Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:04 am

"You're distracting me! Go away! I'm not selling ringside tickets, and if you think you're going to save me, do you have any idea that you won't be saving me... that down there is more like saving me," Alea said to him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:06 am

Adastros looked at her. "Well then, my equal what do you wish to do?"

Orion was sparring with a few Spartans.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:11 am

"Well, I could really use a hot bath to wash off some of the blood and sweat from the last battle." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:15 am

"We have a bath house here." Adastros smiled leading her to the bath house.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:16 am

"You might be happy to know Troy is clean" Apollonis said "I've set up a new king and vowed to protect these people. I would like if you sstood by my side"

"I find it hard to believe that you deserve to die" Emetrios said slowly walking towards her.

Last edited by prydeman on Tue May 03, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:17 am

"Oh, of course." Willow came with him.

"Perfect." Aurora said, shedding her cloaking and folding it over her arm as they approached the bath house.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:20 am

Adastros lead her inside. "Here we are." He said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:23 am

Aurora walked in after him and looked to him. "Thank you. Will you be staying or going?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:25 am

"Well now Aurora that's up to you." Adastros smirked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:32 am

She smiled and took a step toward him, unclipping the pendant that held his robe together, letting it fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:34 am

Adastros smirked looking her over taking his hands to her hips.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:36 am

"Good" Apollonis smiled walking out of the temple with her. "I think you will like our new home."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:37 am

Aurora fell to her knees, unbuckling his sandals from his feet, then looked at his rock hard body. Before removing his loin cloth, she removed her own chiton.

"This is the first time I've seen you smile, Apollonis." Willow said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:40 am

(Poor poor Orion haha)

Adastros smirked at her undressing him self further, getting nude.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:44 am

"Don't assume you know anything about me!" Alea said stepping off the rail, "That servant boy, frozen in time, isn't that bizarre? And another piece of news for you, this room...those plants... I can set them alight in minutes by receiving nightmares."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:47 am

"Nothing about that seems odd to a god" Demetrios said makin the plants in the room grow larger.

"That is because I am doing what I want" Apollonis said "and that include you."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:48 am

Aurora let her hair loose, a few pearls hitting the ground. She turned around and crawled into a steaming bath before removing her own undergarments.

"I see." Willow said. "You have appointed someone else king, and not thyself? Very noble."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:49 am

Adastros got into the hot water with her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:51 am

"I'm not a god. It is there fault for sticking their nose in and taking me from my mother! She knew we were a curse, she threw herself off a cliff to avoid being burned at a stake," Alea said turning back to the rail.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:51 am

She swam through the massive jacuzzi-like tub to him, her hair covering the entire surface of the water and clinging to him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:52 am

Asdastros smirked pulling her into her lap feeling her sides. "You are very beautiful."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:55 am

"You are very beautiful." She said back to him, rubbing his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:59 am

Adastros kissing her taking his hands along her body and up to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:03 am

intangible wrote:
Aurora let her hair loose, a few pearls hitting the ground. She turned around and crawled into a steaming bath before removing her own undergarments.

"I see." Willow said. "You have appointed someone else king, and not thyself? Very noble."

"I don't know about it being noble but for now it is the right thing to do" Apollonis said

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:04 am

Aurora's hands wove down his back as she kissed him intimately. She pulled away. "Tell your servants to bring two towels, then leave." She said.

"The definition of nobility as it should be." Willow said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next